Baroness Rothchild ex hillary supporter now for McCain

(1/5) > >>

mord:
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09/17/top-clinton-fundraiser-backs-mccain/   

Top Clinton Fundraiser Backs McCain
by Associated Press
Wednesday, September 17, 2008

FacebookStumble UponDigg Email Buzz up!

John McCain’s campaign says the Republican is picking up the support of a top Hillary Clinton fundraiser and member of the Democratic National Committee’s Platform Committee.

Lynn Forester de Rothschild has said she thinks Democratic nominee Barack Obama is arrogant and has a problem connecting with average Americans.

Rothschild is a member of the DNC’s Democrats Abroad chapter and splits her time living in London and New York. She was one of Clinton’s top fundraisers, bringing in more than $100,000 for her presidential campaign. She built a multimillion-dollar telecommunications company before marrying international banker Sir Evelyn de Rothschild.

Rothschild plans to announce her support for McCain on Wednesday in Washington.

Ulli:
What an incedent. I have finished today a bottle red wine from a vineyard of this family. I don't like that they help the wicked Democrats, but this vine was divine.  :)

Please excuse the dashes on the label. I was too greedy :-[

:dance:

mord:

--- Quote from: Pheasant on September 17, 2008, 05:11:45 PM ---What an incedent. I have finished today a bottle red wine from a vineyard of this family. I don't like that they help the wicked Democrats, but this vine was divine.  :)

Please excuse the dashes on the label. I was too greedy :-[

:dance:

--- End quote ---
:laugh: :laugh: she said she can'nt vote for incompetent obama ,he's out for himself not for the country :laugh:

Ulli:
She is right. Obama is a narcist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissus_(mythology)

I have the book of Ovid, that talks about it.

mord:
Look i found a vid from fox news                 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version