General Category > General Discussion

Israel: Officer Who Beat (Jewish) Protester Faces Lawsuit

(1/1)

Fonzworth:
Israel: Officer Who Beat (Jewish) Protester Faces Lawsuit

Border Police officer Gal Segev faced charges in a lawsuit on Monday for damages caused by his alleged violent attack on a protester three years ago. The victim, David Hashash, says Segev is the officer who kicked and beat him until he lost consciousness during a protest against the destruction of Jewish homes in Amona in 2005.

The use of excessive force by police at Amona prompted human rights groups and Knesset members to sharply censure the police behavior. The violence was documented in the video probe below.

Former advisor to Minister of Police Col. (res.) Moshe Givati notes that the government "deliberately didn't bring policewomen. The policemen themselves had to evacuate the girls in a brutal way. During the confrontation, policemen put their hands into the skirts of the girls and held them in their very private places and told them, 'You whore. We are going to rape you because you don't want to evacuate this house.'"

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/127626

Now if hey only put that much effort into defending the state we'd be in business.

q_q_:
Your last comment was very insensitive.   (though indeed, it would be good if they put great effort in defending the state from the arabs)

What happened in Amona was the most sickening thing I have ever seen done by the Israeli Government.  It was another level of  (Karat?)- cutting  off.  Cutting oneself and distancing oneself even further, if that were possible, from the evil regime.  It was another unwelcome level of recognition of the evil in our midst, and it was very disturbing and upsetting.   The last thing that was sickening was the blasting yemenite children with radiation some decades ago.  But Amona was very recent and videos were (thankfully) plastered all over the internet.

Manch:

--- Quote from: q_q_ on September 18, 2008, 01:00:53 PM ---Your last comment was very insensitive.   (though indeed, it would be good if they put great effort in defending the state from the arabs)

What happened in Amona was the most sickening thing I have ever seen done by the Israeli Government.  It was another level of  (Karat?)- cutting  off.  Cutting oneself and distancing oneself even further, if that were possible, from the evil regime.  It was another unwelcome level of recognition of the evil in our midst, and it was very disturbing and upsetting.   The last thing that was sickening was the blasting yemenite children with radiation some decades ago.  But Amona was very recent and videos were (thankfully) plastered all over the internet.

--- End quote ---

IMO, the most sickening thing was an exchange bodies of two tortured soldiers for a release of a child murdering beast Kuntar.

q_q_:
that's jut more crazy news out of israel
Ariel Sharon's friend once got captured and he exchanged 200 terrorists to release him. (I don't recall if that was releasing his dead body or not), but it's a similar thing to what you said.

Amona was worse.. What I write here about Amona is so serious.. I started a new thread on the subject of Amona. I'm sorry to remind people of it though.
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,26405.0.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version