Author Topic: Non-Stop Cheering for Palin in Carson City, Nevada - Unbelievable  (Read 1602 times)

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
Non-Stop Cheering for Palin in Carson City, Nevada - Unbelievable
« on: September 16, 2008, 11:17:34 PM »
In spite of the vicious attempt by Hussein AND the Media to destroy and 
savage her.........she is drawing record crowds of cheering fans

This is in Carson City, Nevada

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Non-Stop Cheering for Palin in Carson City, Nevada - Unbelievable
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 11:28:04 PM »
Yay for Palin! Palin Power!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 02:03:04 AM »
This is wonderful to hear! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 02:09:49 AM »
I wish one of these Palin fan crowds would happen upon Fag Buchanus (ys"vz) and show him their love and adoration by (edited by Lisa) letting him have it.  Heck, I'd gladly partake. 
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 04:16:32 PM by Lisa »

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 02:30:19 AM »
You gotta love her. :dance:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2008, 02:35:27 AM »
I wish one of these Palin fan crowds would happen upon Fag Buchanus (ys"vz) and show him their love and adoration edited by Lisa - see above

Please CF, Please tell us you were only joking that you are a cannibal!

:laugh:
muman613
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 04:17:12 PM by Lisa »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 09:05:09 AM »
these crowds cheering for their leader... :fright:
Nothing has changed since NSDAP in the 20-ties.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 09:18:13 AM »
It's interesting how Buchanan and Savage are both attacking her.

Think twice before listening to that gay psycho Michael Savage.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2008, 09:19:59 AM »
I wish one of these Palin fan crowds would happen upon Fag Buchanus (ys"vz) and show him their love and adoration by (deleted by Lisa -- we're a law abiding org. See above)
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 04:18:04 PM by Lisa »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2008, 09:36:01 AM »
I live in Reno, which is only about 30 minutes from Carson City. The Osama campaign is very active and mobilized in this area. Osama has been here several times and has a large devoted group of morons supporting him. You wouldn't believe the amount of Osama posters you see around town.

I've been tempted to purchase some spray paint cans and put a big 'N' at the front of those OBAMA posters.

During the last presidential election Nevada was considered a toss up swing state but thankfully Bush carried it, instead of Kerry. (Yes, I know Bush sucks, but I'm convinced Kerry would have been even worse.)

Remember, this is a state that continually elects that walking piece of human feces Harry Reid and sends him to the senate. This is a state based primarily on legalized gambling, 24/7/365 drinking and carousing, and the 'what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas' mindset. But there's also a very large silent majority of conservative, no nonsense, old school, pioneer, cowboy types that absolutely despise the leftists.

I hope McCain and or Palin make more appearances in this region. He can carry this state if he wants to put the effort into doing so.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2008, 09:39:56 AM »
It's interesting how Buchanan and Savage are both attacking her.

Great Point... I haven't listened to Mike Savage for 2 months now!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2008, 09:49:28 AM »
these crowds cheering for their leader... :fright:
Nothing has changed since NSDAP in the 20-ties.

The majority of people will always look for a leader to follow. This is the way human beings are wired, from the earliest times when humans lived in bands and tribes to the current complex political systems we have today.

Yes, there have been some evil but charismatic people who have drawn large crowds before. That doesn't make all charismatic people or popular leaders evil.

I think many people love Palin because she is pro-life and represents other conservative values. She is giving them a reason to support McCain when many conservatives didn't feel like they could before.

To compare her to Nazis? That's not really fair. I don't think many U.S. politicians could ever have been seriously compared to Nazis. Maybe Obama would hate the Jews just as much though, and Obama does that weird thing with his voice...

I hope extremely large crowds in Israel cheer for Chaim like that one day.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2008, 11:02:40 AM »
The majority of people will always look for a leader to follow. This is the way human beings are wired, from the earliest times when humans lived in bands and tribes to the current complex political systems we have today.

Yes, there have been some evil but charismatic people who have drawn large crowds before. That doesn't make all charismatic people or popular leaders evil.

I think many people love Palin because she is pro-life and represents other conservative values. She is giving them a reason to support McCain when many conservatives didn't feel like they could before.

To compare her to Nazis? That's not really fair. I don't think many U.S. politicians could ever have been seriously compared to Nazis. Maybe Obama would hate the Jews just as much though, and Obama does that weird thing with his voice...

I hope extremely large crowds in Israel cheer for Chaim like that one day.
I agree with JTF that the democrats are for some reasons worse than the republicans.

I am sure that McCain Palin, will have an aggressive policy towards the middle east, and that in some way, Israel could benefit from that.
At the other hand, if MccainPalin don't stop mexicans coming in the USA, then the transformation of the USA in a majority non-white country will go on.

The fact that Mccain Palin will be though on Russia, doesn't surprise me, it is exactly what the NATO wants, to destroy Russia, and to invade Siberia.

In that regard, this Palin-mania, for me, is resembling the early adolf hitler days.

BTW; I read somewhere on the forum that Palin declared that muslims aren't violent, or something...

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2008, 11:38:00 AM »
Judeanoncapta, I have from day one been pointing out how that fraud is a homosexual, and nobody's believed me. Even Chaim doubts that he is gay, and asked me to stop using my favorite nickname for him. Anyway, you and I know the truth about Michael Maggot (ys"vz). He has had his idol (and possible boyfriend) Fag Buchanus (ys"vz) on as a guest several times in the past, and I'm sure he will continue to do so in the future. I don't believe for a second that he won't have him on anymore. It goes to show you what a sick self-hating Jew Michael Maggot is that he will have the world's foremost Hitler apologist on his show not once, but MANY times, but won't allow on the man whose material he rips off constantly.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2008, 11:43:13 AM »
In that regard, this Palin-mania, for me, is resembling the early adolf hitler days.
This is crazy talk. And Obama-mania isn't like Hitler adoration?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2008, 03:55:20 PM »
This is crazy talk. And Obama-mania isn't like Hitler adoration?
It is exactly the same. These masses of people have no idea about politics, and will be fooled by all candidates.
I think (as an European) that all candidates lack knowledge about the non-USA part of the world.

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2008, 10:01:15 PM »

The difference and danger is that for Obama
the cheering is for
a Narcissistic Megalomaniac with
a severely disturbed Messiah Complex

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2008, 10:28:12 PM »
I think Palin just said that most Muslims aren't violent. This is technically true. Most Muslims aren't directly violent. What she and many other politicians need to understand though is that even if a Muslim isn't trying to directly murder you or commit terrorist acts, that they are supporting those who do either directly or indirectly. Look for example at the Palescumian terrorists who hide out among the "civilian" Palescumian populations.

I also don't want Russia to be entirely destroyed because it contains a unique white ethnicity. I'd like to see it survive as a nation but not be as powerful as it is now.

I'm sure many around the world would like to see the USA taken down a notch too whether that would be good or bad for the world. :throw: As an American I'd like to see my country thrive of course even if I don't agree with everything the leadership does.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2008, 11:43:51 PM »
She is the female Regan. I love her :::)
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2008, 12:12:54 AM »

Right on,  David.