General Category > Ask JTF

Ask JTF For March 18 Broadcast

(1/9) > >>

admin:
BS"D

Chodesh Ha'Aviv Tov,

It seems as if Smolmert's new appointee is fighting the Bolshevik system. He seems to be for the court system how Bibi is for finance. What are your thoughts on this? Is this a good person or was he just a NWO appointee like Stanley Fischer was appointed to The Bank of Israel? Fischer was praised as an oleh but he didn't make aliyah until he came to office. He is the Council On Foreign Relations agent that used the fact that he is a Jew so he could "make aliyah" just so he could become Governor of The Bank of Israel.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

P.S. See the below article regarding Smolmert's new appointee.

Newly-Appointed Justice Minister Lays Out His Vision
21:20 Feb 12, '07 / 24 Shevat 5767
by Nissan Ratzlav-Katz

Newly appointed Justice Minister Prof. Daniel Friedmann laid out his plans for reforming the Israeli judiciary and state bureaucracy. 

In a speech on Sunday evening, Prof. Friedmann explained to reporters his intentions to use the position given him to promote reforms in both the court system and governmental bureaucracy. The goal is to ease the encounter between citizen and state.

Among other ideas, Friedmann plans to promote a new municipalities law, and a law "for fighting bureaucracy."

"I have some general thoughts that need to be examined," Friedmann said. "For instance, in certain situations, if an answer is not given in time by the governmental authority, it [could] be considered to be an affirmative answer."

In addition, Friedmann said that he intends to promote new laws determining the rights of immigrants from the CIS and other minority groups. Saying that the proposed laws will promote "human rights," Friedmann intends to coordinate the reforms with the Ministry of the Interior.

Minister Friedmann also intends to push forward reforms in the court system, particularly in strengthening the nation's lower courts. "These courts bear most of the burden of service to the citizen," Friedmann explained. "These courts are under an almost unbearable caseload, and I will do all I can to strengthen them."

To that end, Friedmann revealed, Prime Minister Ehud Olmert has promised to enable the creation of additional positions for judges whose sole job will be to preside over cases involving organized crime and other serious offenses. Olmert also offered his support for appointing specialized prosecutors for such cases. During the pilot phase of the new system, a panel of judges will hold sessions on these cases on a daily basis, in order to complete them as quickly as possible.

Regarding sentencing, Minister Friedmann is of the opinion that the courts behave in too random a fashion. To address this issue, Friedmann will advance a bill, first introduced by Minister Tzipi Livni, that sets sentencing criteria for the courts. Friedmann said, "Judges would retain their decision-making prerogative, but there will be guidelines from which to start." The minister said he thinks it is important to differentiate between a "professional criminal" and one who is convicted for the first time and "deserves a second chance."

On Monday, Minister Friedmann will meet Supreme Court President Dorit Beinisch for the first time since taking office. The two are considered to be bitter rivals, with Friedmann having published scathing articles against Beinisch as recently as this month.

Last week, Minister Friedmann named retired Judge Boaz Okon to be the director of the Justice Ministry. Okon is also considered a strong rival of Chief Justice Beinisch, who demanded that Okon be removed from his post as Courts Administrator when she took office several months ago. While then-Minister of Justice Chaim Ramon refused to comply with Beinisch's directive, Okon went on to retire of his own accord.

Many in the legal community expect Friedmann and Okon to try and curtail the Supreme Court's authority through legislation.

Prof. Friedmann, a political outsider, is a winner of the Israel Prize, an expert in civil law, and an opponent of the judicial activism promoted by former Supreme Court Justice Aharon Barak.

jsullivan:
I am posting this for Yacov Menashe.

What would Israeli paper money look like under Kahanist leadership? Who would be on the bills? Which bill would have Rabbi Kahane on it? Would the denominations printed in paper as opposed to coins change? The coins have designs from ancient Jewish coins on them so they wouldn't have to be changed. They don't have people on them because it would constitute having a graven image. Who would be on the money besides The Rav?

Chaim, Jr.:
Chaim:  When you learned of Rabbi Kahane's assassination, you were in prison.  What are the circumstances of how you found out about it?  Were you devastated, angry, frustrated, tearful, all of the above or resigned that it was God's will?

tony6d2:
Hello Chaim,

In your opinion was Jesus a real life living person who lived once or is he a legand or myth? If you feel inclined not to answer I understand!

Also....I graduated from your Rival High School, John Adams High School in Ozone Park. I grew up in Rosedale and my zone High School was Springfield High but I got into John Adams under a Swim Team Program so I would't have to go to Springfield High School with the savages that went there.

Israel:
I showed this post on kahane.org to someone and he said, that "if Chaim can prove that Friedman was indeed an Arab with verifiable evidence", then he will send him $180 check. Can you try to get the proof? You can e-mail me @ [email protected] with the evidence, and I will have this guy mail you the check. He said it has to be solid evidence, not "Only an Arab can do this", he wants real, verifiable proof that he is an Arab. He said it is worth $180 to him. I'm not sure why, but hey, if JTF can make $180, why should I convince him otherwise?

--- Quote ---Friedman planned to write a second book, he first called up Chaim Ben Pesach, who was at the time the JDL national chairman to brag about the lies he was going to print, during the phone call he admitted he knew what he had written wasnt true, but since it was all quotes he had broken no laws. Chaim had Friedman followed and got pictures of Friedman in a homosexual relationship, that is why Friedman never printed his second book. Furthermore Friedman, despite his name, was not a Jew but an Arab.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version