Author Topic: BRAINWASHING 101  (Read 896 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
BRAINWASHING 101
« on: September 17, 2008, 10:29:54 AM »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: BRAINWASHING 101
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 12:20:00 PM »
This looks like a very intersting video.  I don't have time to watch all of it now, but I will when I get home.  I'll bookmark it in the meantime.  Thanks Paulette.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 03:53:21 PM »
I watched this video... This is creepy!
We are going back to the Middle-Ages...
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 08:59:38 PM »
Paulette,

I still go to university as a mature student and I see this type of hypocrisy every day.  I think it is even worse in Canadian universities than American universities.  One of the reasons for this type of fascistic policy is that Saudi Arabia gives MILLIONS of dollars to some colleges to fund departments of middle east studies.  These departments are headed up by the most anti-Semitic, pro-muslim leftists, and they indoctrinate the students with this type of thinking.

It is a clear conflict of interest.  I don't know what can be done about it, though.  Without a college degree, people often won't be able to get the kind of jobs that they want.  So I sit through these idiotic lectures and like many of my friends who agree with me, don't say anything.  I am about to graduate from university without having ever believed a single word I've ever heard there.

But I doubt that many of my colleagues are immune to the leftism.  At some point, they have to be influenced by it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 10:51:15 PM »
"Just being white, blonde-haired and blue-eyed" made him a "flash point" for student's anger.

That's terrifying...
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 10:58:44 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2008, 06:21:23 AM »
"Just being white, blonde-haired and blue-eyed" made him a "flash point" for student's anger.

That's terrifying...

That's reverse (self-hating) racism....

So when you  meet a [censored], or a jap, you :
1) kneel
2) ask permission to apologise for being white/blond/blue eyed
3) kiss the feet of the non-white super-human
4) pay them 200 $ as retribution for the slavery in the 1800's

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2008, 06:24:53 AM »
lol, they'd take the money then kick you in the stomach as you knelt before them and say that's what you deserved, and call you something vulgar, and then as a proper little politically correct white, you'd be forced to accept this. If you dared to glare or otherwise protest, you'd be called the racist.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2008, 07:55:26 AM »
lol, they'd take the money then kick you in the stomach as you knelt before them and say that's what you deserved, and call you something vulgar, and then as a proper little politically correct white, you'd be forced to accept this. If you dared to glare or otherwise protest, you'd be called the racist.

things ARE behind. TOTALLY. The white man is under attack, I have been saying this, they try to make whores out of white women, it is very sad.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2008, 09:20:02 AM »
  things ARE behind. TOTALLY. The white man is under attack, I have been saying this, they try to make whores out of white women, it is very sad.

You should sometimes see the faces of the arabs and [censored], I am totally ice-cold when dealing with them.
They are not used to my mentality haha..

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2008, 11:01:27 AM »
ok, here's what I would do...

That Economics professor from Bucknell University if I was in his class, I would get all the students (or as many as I could) to dress up like Fidel Castro and then constantly remind him that (thanks to him) we have all been converted. We all good little commies now!  ;D 

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2008, 11:55:56 AM »
ok, here's what I would do...

That Economics professor from Bucknell University if I was in his class, I would get all the students (or as many as I could) to dress up like Fidel Castro and then constantly remind him that (thanks to him) we have all been converted. We all good little commies now!  ;D 

What a great idea!!! :::D