General Category > General Discussion

RUMOR: BIDEN STEPPING DOWN FOR HILLARY

(1/3) > >>

Cyberella:

Peace and Freedom ‘08
Just another WordPress.com weblog

Sources are telling Peace and Freedom that the Democratic party is preparing to “pull out all the stops” in order to deny the White House to Republicans John McCain and Sara Palin.

The multi-layered plan reportedly will include Hillary Clinton replacing Joe Biden as the Democratic candidate for vice president.

With Obama lifeless in the polls and McCain-Palin showing campaign strength and renewed crowd enthusiasm for Republicans, the Democrats are “investigating every possible option to derail McCain and Palin.”

Details are secret but some Democrats are talking.  We have been told that Biden will make some logical excuse like a medical matter and resign from the ticket.  Hillary Clinton will then be named to take Biden’s place as the VEEP nominee and candidate.

Hillary Clinton earned 18 million votes as a primary candidate for president and was narrowly beaten for the Democratic nomination for president by Barack Obama.

A person close to several key DNC people told us, “Biden is just not cutting the mustard.”

If all this transpires, what would be the timing?

“Hillary will not appear with sara Palin until the debates.  But Hillary will be in place to go head to head against Palin in the debates,” we were told….

Developing…..
http://johnibiii.wordpress.com/2008/09/17/could-hillary-replace-biden-as-obama-veep-candidate/

I've always said if Hillary is on the Dem ticket, we're probably done for.

Americanhero1:
I Have a feeling she will not accept because she was looked over in the beginning

Rubystars:
If she accepts now and Obama still loses it might wreck her chances next time. I don't think she'd go for it. I could be wrong though.

דוד בן זאב אריה:
This is will cause people to second guess Obama even the hardcore suppoers because it will show that he doen't trust himself. If that is the case then how can the whole country trust him with the Nucluer codes

Roadwarrior:
Biden made some comments recently praising her over himself....

But If Hussein decided to dump Biden
it should prove to all beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is 
incompetent,  indecisive, and dangerous  and cannot be trusted
in any capacity to be commander-in-chief whatsoever ....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version