Author Topic: I will make a prediction about the election  (Read 2098 times)

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
Re: I will make a prediction about the election
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2008, 09:02:26 PM »
Yes... Im completely aware that most Hispanics will vote for Obama... just as most voted for Kerry.   But they do it out of stupidity, not because they think it will help them achieve their goal of destroying America. 

BTW, have you ever watched a Vietnamese American protest?  every single protester has an AMERICAN flag on the opposite of their Viet flag?  Also 75% of Vietnamese consider themselves conservative.  ALSO when 1 vietnamese storekeeper put a picture of Ho Chu Min on his storefront, EVERY Vietnamese group came and protested the event.

Vietnamese and Koreans HATE communism.  More so than Whites.  I can show you polls to prove this.

You are generalizing a population based upon stupid young people.  Thats like me generalizing whites by looking at Wiggers. 

You are 100% sure about a landslide????   How old are you? 

I am willing to make a bet with you on this.   Either a gentleman's bet, or a Paypal bet.  I bet the race will be decided within 5% points. 

Well, well, well you ridiculed me about my prediction. Osama won by 7% http://election.cbsnews.com/election2008/president.shtml and 62% of Asians voted for him http://election.cbsnews.com/election2008/exit.shtml?state=US&race=P&jurisdiction=0. He won the overwhelming majority of the vote for every ethnic group except Whites. Blacks, White Jews, Hispanics and Asians at 95%, 83%, 67%, and 62% for Osama respectively.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2008, 09:45:55 PM »
                                                                                                           בס''ד

a. The final vote was: Obama - 53%
                              McCain - 46%
                              All other candidates - 1%

I don't consider 53% to be a landslide victory. With a swing of just 4% of the vote, McCain would have won - then the vote would have been McCain - 50%, Obama - 49%.

b. Your candidate Bob Barr received only 490,000 votes out of more than 120 million votes cast. That is only four tenths of one percent of the popular vote. You wrote that you hope that Bob Barr wins.

c. Obama won because millions of Republicans and conservatives did not bother to vote. Republican turnout was far lower than in 2004. Thanks to all of the people who refused to support the McCain-Palin ticket, we will now have Barack Hussein Obama as president of the United States.

d. If not for Sarah Palin, Republican and conservative turnout would have been even lower. Unfortunately, because McCain was at the top of the ticket, Palin's presence was not enough. Hopefully, we will correct that in 2012 by nominating Palin for the presidency!

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2008, 10:39:20 PM »
I believe Osama won because many White people were angry with Bush and the Iraq war and economy. Osama becoming president couldn't be more ironic. He's a Black, Islamic, illegitimate, Affirmative Action, former crack addict and Communist.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2008, 10:49:52 PM »
It's true the popular vote can't be considered a landslide. However, the final tally of the electoral college was a landslide.

Either way, it was a convincing and thorough victory for Obama. The mooozie not only won, but he did so convincingly enough to have a strong mandate to govern. This is the unfortunate reality we must be prepared to deal with now.

In the final analysis, too many factors alligned against the McCain-Palin ticket to be overcome. The public's disdain for the incumbent Bush, the economic crisis, the media's one sided support for Osama, would have been very hard for even a very good candidate to overcome. One can debate whether McCain was a good candidate, but there's little doubt he ran a poor, badly strategized, uninspired campaign as well.

One can only hope Osama's honeymoon with the media and the American public is short lived. It's important to continue to work against Osama. We're in damage control mode now.