General Category > General Discussion

Hey guys just checking in

(1/1)

The One and Only Mo:
So I've been here in yeshiva in israel since last monday and haven't really gotten a chance to go on-line. I'm catching up with e-mail/facebook while listening to Chaim's show from September 8 hoping to catch up. It's hot here in Israel. Last Friday night my group and I walked back from the Kotel through the arab quarter and there were sooooooooooooo many arabs, it was sick. Damn ramadan. They were all blowing smoke into the Jews' faces and you couldn't move because there were so many arabs. It was literally shoulder to shoulder I kid you not. I never felt a fear like that before. All an arab has to do is walk by you with a knife and you're dead. You can't even move and the soldiers aren't occupying every foot.I thought I was going to die. Thank G-d we made it out o.k.
      When I went to Chevron to visit Ma'arat Hamachpeilah the arabs were blasting their prayers on the loudspeaker. I spoke to some Chayalim and I always say "Rav Kahane was right," and 9 times out of 10 the soldier would shake my hand or tell me I'm right. I'm going to try to go the Rav's Yeshiva this week, maybe get a book or two etc.
So far so good here, although I'm a bit sick with a cold/stomach thing, but i'll live.  I'll check in again some time this coming week. Take care everyone and have a good shabbos/weekend.

Kahane-Was-Right BT:
Where is the Rav Kahane yeshiva?

The One and Only Mo:
sumwhere in the Ma'alot Dafna/Ramat Eshkol area I heard.

~Hanna~:
It must be nice to be over there... :)

Green tea, Green tea, Green tea...(hint hint,  :laugh:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version