Author Topic: I'm sure Palin won't attack Obama's seedy friends  (Read 770 times)

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
I'm sure Palin won't attack Obama's seedy friends
« on: October 01, 2008, 09:31:01 PM »
I'm sure McCain will force her to be gentle in the debate tomorrow..Anyone disagree?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 10:40:59 PM by ape_has_killed_ape »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: I'm sure Palin won't attack Obama's seedy friends
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 10:11:53 PM »

You very well could be right,   though both of us and the vast majority of JTF members hope you are incorrect.

Having said that,   if Sarah Palin is able to turn loose,    she will do so.    Sarah Palin is nicknamed the "  Barracuda"   for good reason.    I mean this in the most positive way.     In essence,   the United States'  future comes down to one or two outcomes:     Palin or Bust!    G-d Bless Sarah Palin and her family.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 10:38:54 PM »
McCain has been sleepwalking through this entire campaign.  So I wouldn't be surprised if he tells Palin to treat Obama with kid gloves. 

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 11:53:22 PM »
McCain chose Palin because she is weak and would be a perfect scapegoat when they lose.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008, 01:34:47 AM »
McCain chose Palin because she is weak and would be a perfect scapegoat when they lose.

Except she's not weak.  McCain is the one who has been weak.  If he loses it will be because he never even put up a fight.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2008, 02:57:46 AM »
Unless Palin will tear Barack from limb to limb, ignoring Joe Biden, Barack will win by a landslide. The whole thing is a setup - getting McCain nominated over Romney, Huckabee?! Paleeeze!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2008, 10:44:09 AM »
I know that I am in the minority here, but what is so special about Palin?