Author Topic: Michael Lerner possible that U.S. blew up WTC  (Read 9990 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Michael Lerner possible that U.S. blew up WTC
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2007, 01:28:53 AM »
I do not know enough about the mechanics of 9/11 to comment on that, but I will comment on Dykael Wormer.

I hereby propose that somebody reading this find Lerner, jab a needle into his arm, get a nice thick syringe full of blood, and ship it off ASAP to an employee-screening lab. My guess will be that Lerner's humors will prove to be a chemical plant in microcosm. The question shouldn't be whether he's on crack, heroin, whatever--it should be is there a drug he hasn't done. Left-wing self-hating faggots are a dime a dozen, but Lerner's nonsense crosses the line of standard kneejerk liberal idiocy into the realm of crackheads (and other dope addicts) and mental patients. He has to be smoking some pretty powerful stuff to come up with the garbage that he does.

For this reason I don't think we should hate the man, but pity him. He's in the same category as Robert Downey Jr., Lindsay Lohan, Nicole Ritchie, the late Anna Nicole, etc.--a helpless and possessed junkie, plain and simple.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2007, 01:31:27 AM »
"...As stupid, narrow-minded and idiotic as his policies usually are, you are skating on some thin ice when you suggest that he enabled it to happen. If someone takes offense at you insinuating this, then you need to spend less time on the interwebs...

STUFF IT.

WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW WOULDN'T EVEN FILL A THIMBLE.

I HAVEN'T "INSINUATED" A SINGLE THING IN MY PREVIOUS POSTS.

THE INSINUATIONS ALL BEGIN RIGHT HERE:

IF YOU YOURSELF HAVE TAKEN "OFFENSE" AT ANYTHING WHICH I TO DATE HAVE WRITTEN IN EITHER MY POSTS OF MY REPLIES, THEN IT IS BECAUSE YOU YOURSELF ARE AN OFFENSIVE DOLT, INCAPABLE OF THINKING FOR YOURSELF, AND INCAPABLE OF ADDRESSING IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, FACT, OR DETAIL, A SINGLE IOTA OF FACT TO BACK UP YOUR INSOLENT AND OBNOXIOUS ATTITUDE.

YOU'RE A STUPID FOOL AND A MORON TO BOOT, AND IF YOU'RE SMART YOU'LL GET "OUT OF MY FACE", AND OUT OF MY POSTS AND REPLIES AS WELL, UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY HAVE FACTS AND DETAILS WITH WHICH TO DISCUSS ANY OF THEM.

FURTHERMORE, I'LL POST ON THE JTF FORUM WHICHEVER LINKS I CHOOSE, REGARDING WHICHEVER SUBJECT MATTER I CHOOSE, IF I DEEM THEM IMPORTANT AND VALID INFORMATION FOR FOLLOWERS OF RABBI MEIR KAHANE.

THINK YOU'RE MORE "INTELLIGENT" THAN ME, OR MORE "EDUCATED" THAN ME, OR THAT YOU'RE MORE OF A "TRUE ZIONIST" THAN ME?

IF SO YOU'RE SERIOUSLY DELUSIONAL, AND DUE FOR A MAJOR "MAKEOVER" REGARDING YOUR OVERINFLATED SELF-IMAGE.

MassuhDGooDName

Let me refresh your memory on the rules of this forum because I don't want you to be banned. I've been very patient with your abuse in the last several posts, starting with 'jerkface'. All I am proposing is that the nature of your discussion on 9/11 is inappropriate, quite frankly. You are the one limiting debate by throwing around personal insults and ad hominems for no reason.

"Threats and personal insults are not acceptable, and will lead to the banning of members who engage in such conduct. The administrators may decide to first provide a warning to any member making threats or personal insults, or may to decide to ban such members immediately."

« Last Edit: February 11, 2007, 01:35:34 AM by A Jewish State »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2007, 09:45:15 AM »
MassuhDGoodName's newly acquired fan club addresses him in a stern fashion:  "...Let me refresh your memory on the rules of this forum because I don't want you to be banned. I've been very patient with your abuse..."

Why thank you, I aim to please. ;) :D ;D   

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2007, 01:02:47 PM »
Whoa, chaim met with the FBI to discuss his predictions…….
I never understand on what basis the FBI and CIA operate. They work with Bush right? Or go their own separate ways……they seem to make some decisions for the country. Does JTF approve of both the FBI or CIA? Or is it just a personal opinion for some. Politics seems to be jumbled up in America, I never understand how they work things out, yet they’ve got a phenomenal threshold of power.
Actually Macknab, was that post serious or sarcastic? I’m confused now….

Lol massuhdgoodname.

A jewish state, who is the man in your avatar?

« Last Edit: February 11, 2007, 01:55:09 PM by sarah.... »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2007, 01:57:43 PM »
Lol i got over excited and confused myself. Happens often. That would be a fitting meaning of the W, yes. Though there are probably more imaginitive ones to suit. :)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2007, 08:45:26 PM »

A jewish state, who is the man in your avatar?

It was Yair Stern but it is now Ze'ev Jabotinsky of Etzel [aka Irgun]. So many Jewish heroes to choose from!

Too bad Jewish children do not learn about them in day school.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2007, 08:53:48 PM by Jabo »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2007, 12:46:03 AM »
Not to hijack the current train of discussion too much, but does anyone agree with me that Lerner is a big dopehead? I mean, he did grow up and come of age in the '60s...  :o

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2007, 12:47:52 AM »
Lerner, isnt a rabbi he is a total nutjob who mistakes Judaism for Marxism
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist