Author Topic: B. H. Obama Supports Infanticide, As Told By Abortion Survivor Gianna Jessen  (Read 557 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.

The contrast between Gianna Jessen and the hideous Barack Hussein Obama is 180 degree.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
What is it with Obama and his pathological desire to kill babies?  You can argue (though I would disagree) that a pregnant woman should have personal autonomy in deciding whether or not to have the baby.  I can even think of possible situations where that might be a valid arguement, though those situations are so extraordianarily remote, that the point is moot.

However, once a baby is born, whether is was the mother's wish or not, healthcare providers have a responsibility to take care of that baby to the best of their ability.  No moral person can believe otherwise, and in fact, even the democratic senators voted for caring for those poor babies who have miraculously survived the abortion procedure.  Obama is the only senator who opposed it. 

This is an important enough issue that if people knew about it, could ruin the election for him.  After all, who wants this kind of evil in the white house?

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
he's sick in the head and probably thinks he'll get Hillary's voters.  who knows what's wrong w/him?!  he doesn't like our country; only what he can get out of it: The American Dollar and put it in his crooked pocket and POWER.  That's what that narcissistic SOB is all about.  Feel free to add: I'm sure I left something out.  I believe he's an anti-semite for sure and furthermore, that jacka** said, "and an attending would have to be called [that's what those doctors are being paid for btw stupid,] and the woman would have to make a 2nd choice again [after deciding to kill the baby the 1st time.]

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
Re "and probably thinks he'll get Hillary's voters."

Yeah, he still thinks he can, although his views on infanticide were firmly out in the open since long before he was campaigning for president or for Hillary's voters.  he was an Illinois state legislator and voted time after time for infanticide.

yes he is sick.
aka Someone Else