Author Topic: Obama caught viciously yelling at an elderly female voter asking important ?s  (Read 1903 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
He is a sick monster. He doesn't care that is just the thing
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
  This is the real Barack Hussein Obama!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
Damn gorilla. Behind closed doors he calls Whites crackers and honkies and wants all of them dead. I have access to this Iranian TV via satellite: http://www.freeetv.com/sp/modules.php?name=Video_Stream&page=watch&id=1644 and speak Farsi. They made a rhyme out of his name. They call him "un ba ma hast" which translates to "he is with us." The Iranians know that his administration will make a phony deal with Iran to end it's nuclear program and be taken off of sanctions. Of course Osama knows they won't stop their program, the Iranians know that he knows this, and Osama knows that the Iranians know that he knows they won't stop. This is what has happened with Libya.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Wasn't exactly yelling.

She spoke quite firmly to him and he spoke quite firmly to her. He wasn't aggressive or threatening.  She was very safe. The age gap is irrelevant here. Mentally and emotionally she was all there, she wasn't timid herself.

No need to pick at straws.   

Don't pretend that you live on some kind of smurf or teletubby island.

He spoke in a tone similar to if somebody brings up a subject and asks your opinion on it, and it's a subject that involves some things you don't like, and you strongly state your dislike with a bit of annoyance.  The other person isn't threatened.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
Wasn't exactly yelling.

She spoke quite firmly to him and he spoke quite firmly to her. He wasn't aggressive or threatening.  She was very safe. The age gap is irrelevant here. Mentally and emotionally she was all there, she wasn't timid herself.

He spoke in a tone similar to if somebody brings up a subject and asks your opinion on it, and it's a subject that involves some things you don't like, and you strongly state your dislike with a bit of annoyance.  The other person isn't threatened.

no need to say that here, most people would rather attack obama's race then actually attack his policies.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Wasn't exactly yelling.

no need to say that here, most people would rather attack obama's race then actually attack his policies.

Well he doesn't have any policies..

But granted.. If he did, many here would still focus on something stupid.  So do the media though.

The left are more obsessed with race than anybody else.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Ha!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

That wasn't an elderly Iowa voter.

That was his grandmother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3

Now I don't care who you are, that thar was funny.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer

well if that's a "typical white woman", then aside from age(a serious problem!), white women aren't doing too badly!

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Obama caught viciously yelling at an elderly female voter asking important ?s
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2008, 06:05:24 AM »
Wonderful! Lets hope he continues like this!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: Obama caught viciously yelling at an elderly female voter asking important ?s
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2008, 06:19:59 AM »

well if that's a "typical white woman", then aside from age(a serious problem!), white women aren't doing too badly!

She seems to be a "typical white woman" just like his grandmother who fears and dislikes angry black men.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2008, 06:36:34 AM »

But granted.. If he did, many here would still focus on something stupid.  So do the media though.

You have one of the most condescending attitudes towards other users here.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2008, 07:01:04 AM »

I'm critical of some aspects of some of the characters here, and of a few negative general trends that recur(that is spelt correctly).

If people think I am condescending.. then good, especially if I intended to be. And if they don't, and if they're correct, then that's good.

Believe me, the people that I don't like, know it. Others might think I can't stand them, which is fine with me. I wouldn't like them that much anyway. 

And there are some here that I like, and if they can figure it out, then great. That's better than all the other basket cases.

Note- if you think i'm critical or condescending here, then believe me, i'm 100* worse with leftists.  The last leftist I spoke to said "You've got no soul"!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 08:26:50 AM by q_q_ »

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2008, 09:42:53 AM »

Very true.

Q Q likes to insult people's Mothers.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2008, 09:49:51 AM »

Very true.

When you insult all the women at JTF saying something along the lines of them being mentally less capable than men..   Then , I used your mother as an example. 

You are one of only a small handful that I consider below any leftist or muslim that I have ever met. With good reason.

There are hebrew curses, unfortunately taught to you by Chaim, which Jews use against Hitler and Arafat, that you have used towards me.  You are an arrogant ignorant gentile who has no business learning any hebrew or cursing any jews.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2008, 09:57:07 AM »
NOW DON'T MAKE ME PULL OUT THE GARDEN HOSE!!!    :P

:::D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2008, 09:59:09 AM »

Very true.

When you insult all the women at JTF saying something along the lines of them being mentally less capable than men..   Then , I used your mother as an example. 

You are one of only a small handful that I consider below any leftist or muslim that I have ever met. With good reason.

There are hebrew curses, unfortunately taught to you by Chaim, which Jews use against Hitler and Arafat, that you have used towards me.  You are an arrogant ignorant gentile who has no business learning any hebrew or cursing any jews.

I cursed you for insulting my Mother.

Arrogant?  It takes one to know one.

Ignorant?  Not everyone can know everything like you do.

Gentile?  I can't help that.  

You're a goy hater, plain and simple.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 10:25:15 AM by Scriabin »

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2008, 10:38:50 AM »
His tone was defensive and excited...IMO
Thats because he is not used to getting very tough questions.

That woman was definitely pushing his buttons ....
But I dont know if he was angry at her ....but he generally doesnt
like being challenged and gets very hyper when he gets cornered
as we just saw in this revealing video.

Thats why his handlers opposed several townhall meetings with Mccain
That venue was too risky and unpredictable.

So far Mccain has been very good. even tho they tried to viciously attack his temperament .

« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 10:54:45 AM by Roadwarrior »

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2008, 10:53:28 AM »

Very true.

I cursed you for insulting my Mother.

Arrogant?  It takes one to know one.

Ignorant?  Not everyone can know everything like you do.

Gentile?  I can't help that.  

You're a goy hater, plain and simple.

Wow, this would be a good day for everyone to go out and hug a tree.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2008, 11:07:19 AM »
What people missed there, since it "vanished" from his post

Was Scriabin again using the hebrew curse used on Hitler and Arafat, towards me.

An act that he has done repeatedly, and has become standard procedure.
He curses, moderators delete it, and he curses, and they delete it, e.t.c.

This is the way he is dealt with here.

It is a mockery and it does hide his true colours.

Ultimately, anybody intelligent can see that his claims have no validity, they lack reasoning. It is impossible to have a discussion with somebody that is not capable of it, (putting aside the issue of his lowly character)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2008, 11:08:58 AM »
I was wondering if you guys could argue in PMs. The forum doesn't look so great with everyone hurling insults at one another in public.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2008, 12:04:42 PM »
What people missed there, since it "vanished" from his post

Was Scriabin again using the hebrew curse used on Hitler and Arafat, towards me.

An act that he has done repeatedly, and has become standard procedure.
He curses, moderators delete it, and he curses, and they delete it, e.t.c.

This is the way he is dealt with here.

It is a mockery and it does hide his true colours.

Ultimately, anybody intelligent can see that his claims have no validity, they lack reasoning. It is impossible to have a discussion with somebody that is not capable of it, (putting aside the issue of his lowly character)

I deleted the part of the post in question.

Speaking of vlaidity, could you please elaborate on what my 'true colors' really are?

Please explain my 'lowly character'?

Not capable of reasoning?  How so?

These kinds of cheap insults are easy.