Author Topic: School for Arabs only  (Read 15326 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
School for Arabs only
« on: February 14, 2007, 07:46:20 PM »
In New York City, the Board of Ed. is planning to open a school for arab kids only.  It's disgusting!!  They don't make a school for the few white kids that are in the city's schools  If they do, they will be the best schools in the city.  And the whites will feel safer if there were no blacks or arabs in them.  This arab school will probably teach them how to kill jews and blow up landmarks in America.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: School for Arabs only
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2007, 08:08:29 PM »
I'm not at all surprised.  After all, that's the same school district that built a seperate school for sodomites, and slot-lickers.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

yephora

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 08:11:38 PM »
If they ever did open an all-white school they would make sure the teachers were schvartzas and turd world savages in order to produce godless, self-hating America-hating anarchists.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007, 08:12:40 PM »
In New York City, the Board of Ed. is planning to open a school for arab kids only.  It's disgusting!!  They don't make a school for the few white kids that are in the city's schools  If they do, they will be the best schools in the city.  And the whites will feel safer if there were no blacks or arabs in them.  This arab school will probably teach them how to kill jews and blow up landmarks in America.

Maybe the 7000 Iraqi refugees Congoleeza invited can have their children study there.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 08:17:04 PM »
Someone told that to me earlier today and I thought they were kidding I guess they were not. Why is it only whites are not allowed to have a segregated school.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

SoldierOfZion

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2007, 08:24:22 PM »

I don't think this is 100% accurate. From what I read, it's a school that will offer arabic language and culture. It looks like Bill Gates' charity will be funding it. Don't get me wrong - I still don't like it one bit. However, it doesn't look like it's for arabs only.
http://www.newsday.com/news/local/wire/ny-bc-ny--publicschool-arab0213feb13,0,5789221.story

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2007, 09:43:27 PM »
It is for Arabs only!!  They will be taught the new math.  You have 10 Jews and you blow up 5 you will end up with too many Jews left alive.

SoldierOfZion

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2007, 12:06:29 AM »
It is for Arabs only!!  They will be taught the new math.  You have 10 Jews and you blow up 5 you will end up with too many Jews left alive.

Or, some wise Yankees could take the opportunity to learn their enemy's language and culture to know how best to defeat them.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2007, 01:53:35 AM »
In giving credit where credit is due, we should remember that not only did the Arabs develop the numerals and number system we use (formally called Arabic Numerals, and not only did the Arabs invent the concept of the "zero" (0); but they also invented the science of mathematics we know as Algebra.

Around the 10th Century AD, the Arabs were the most advanced civilization in all arts and sciences; the leader of the world in medicine, architecture, literature, etc... .

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2007, 03:27:03 AM »
In giving credit where credit is due, we should remember that not only did the Arabs develop the numerals and number system we use (formally called Arabic Numerals, and not only did the Arabs invent the concept of the "zero" (0); but they also invented the science of mathematics we know as Algebra.

Around the 10th Century AD, the Arabs were the most advanced civilization in all arts and sciences; the leader of the world in medicine, architecture, literature, etc... .

Nah.  They are largely inheritors of Aryan Greek genius.  Just like with Aristotle, they plundered his works and kept much of them secret from the West for centuries.

Even although I hate Western civilization I don't buy into any pro-Muslim, Orientalist garbage.  Orientalism itself is a product of Western culture and is therefore to be avoided by right-thinking manic depressives  :)
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2007, 07:04:29 AM »

Other than Algebra, I won't give the Muslims credit for anything.  Our modern numeral system, along with the number zero, came from the Hindus.  It just so happened that we Westerners first heard about those concepts through the Muslims.  They took advantage of that to claim that it was their creation.

That was because they conquered the Assyrians, and were co-opting their civilization.  The so-called "Golden Age" came to an end when enough Assyrians either converted to Islam, or submitted to the Muslims.  When the Assyrian civilazation collapsed, the Islamic "Golden Age" went with it, because the Muslims did not have the intellectal ability, or the creativity, to maintain that state of achievement.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2007, 07:08:30 AM »
Thats right, the Muzzies have never invented anything. What they have done is killed people who actually created then took credit for their work. Whether it was Algebra with the Babylonians and Assyrians or the concept of zero which they took from the Hindus.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

yephora

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2007, 10:06:47 AM »
Thats right, the Muzzies have never invented anything. What they have done is killed people who actually created then took credit for their work.
So true. They have never given credit to the inventor of their false religion either: Satan.

SoldierOfZion

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2007, 11:22:54 AM »
Thats right, the Muzzies have never invented anything. What they have done is killed people who actually created then took credit for their work. Whether it was Algebra with the Babylonians and Assyrians or the concept of zero which they took from the Hindus.

Sounds like Microsoft. ;-) (Sorry, I couldn't resist)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2007, 12:41:00 PM »
No wonder no one understands algerbia, look who invented it!!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2007, 04:27:49 PM »
I go to a muslim faith school, with a lot of arabs. Honestly, it does not preach hatred. Just a normal school, with the same beliefs, when it comes to education....religion is kinda put aside. As for arabic, i've had to learn it for 4 years and its pretty damn hard and useless. Arab schools usually produce gangster and shvartza loving boys who aspire to be in gangs and cause trouble and arab girls who want to fit in and wear the tightest possible clothes with heaps of make-up so they end up looking like  ancient egyptian pharoahs.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2007, 04:48:40 PM »

They never moved on from that point...

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2007, 05:56:51 PM »
No wonder no one understands algerbia, look who invented it!!

Arab schools usually produce gangster and shvartza loving boys who aspire to be in gangs and cause trouble and arab girls who want to fit in and wear the tightest possible clothes with heaps of make-up so they end up looking like  ancient egyptian pharoahs.

Some great comedy in this thread.   ;D
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2007, 07:28:06 PM »
Hatred is soooooo taught in these Arab schools.  They have to be or they are not real Arabs.  Chaim knows that.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2007, 12:14:36 AM »
In New York City, the Board of Ed. is planning to open a school for arab kids only.  It's disgusting!! 
Did somebody say, "McApartheid"?  >:(

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2007, 07:14:04 PM »
I don't think so

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2007, 07:28:30 PM »
We all know what is being taught in the Arab schools.  Anyone who thinks otherwise, doesn't know what they are talking about.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2007, 09:35:11 PM »
This school should never open.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2007, 05:59:35 PM »
A school like this should never open.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer