Author Topic: School for Arabs only  (Read 15333 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: School for Arabs only
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2007, 05:28:40 PM »
Well wouldn't it be better to seperate them from the whites and prevent their influencing other youths. Also, it rounds them up like sheep and you know where they are.

Online Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2007, 05:44:16 PM »
They should go back to where they belong---IN HELL!!!!!!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2007, 05:45:48 PM »
I'm sure they'll jump right in there when they've got you, Joe, chasing their behinds. ::) Even Chaim said its a good thing that they are seperated instead of intergrated as they will cause more disruption among others.

Online Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2007, 05:48:18 PM »
Yeah.  As in trying to convert others like you to become muslims!!!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2007, 05:51:24 PM »
I left Islam and go to a muslim faith school. I wouldn't convert again and nor would any thoughtful person, only those who are weak.

Online Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2007, 05:52:36 PM »
If you used to be a muslim, why are you posting comments on this fourm?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2007, 06:34:25 PM »
Thats exactly why, because i USED to be. I am my own individual and have my own opinions and agree with a lot of JTF's views, there are very interesting and knowledgable people that post here and Chaim is great. What else can i say, just because i was a muslim, doesn't mean i can't agree with JTF. I was a self-hating muslim and fed up so i ditched it.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2007, 08:16:21 PM »
Someone told that to me earlier today and I thought they were kidding. I guess they were not. Why is it only whites are not allowed to have a segregated school.
At the union convention I attended this past October - We attempted to suggest the creation of a white caucus.  To go along with the black caucus, hispanic caucus, woman's caucus etc..  We were summarily dismissed.  We were told that we could start a caucus - but we would have to call it the "other" caucus.
Maybe we should ask for an "other" school to be created for the children of righteous Jews and Gentiles.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Din Rodef

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2007, 10:20:40 PM »
If Al Qaeda nuked NYC they would mostly only be killing Hispanics, Blacks, Chinese, Muslims and self-hating white liberals

Maybe a nuke in NYC would actually be good for the US.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2007, 11:33:00 PM »
Re:  "...Maybe a nuke in NYC would actually be good for the US..."

I understand your meaning, but everybody better get down on their knees and pray to G-d that a nuke doesn't detonate in our country.

The instantaneous removal of any one of America's major centers of production, banking & finance, transportation, & distribution, would literally end the U.S. as we know it.

The national economy quite literally could not survive a nuclear detonation on New York City, L.A., Chicago, & possibly several other of our concentrated population areas.

Today all of us rely on complex and interlocked distribution systems for food, medicine, fuel, etc... .

We also lack sufficient health facilities to treat hundreds of thousands of survivors with third degree burns & radioactivity poisoning.

Be careful what you wish for.

Din Rodef

« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2007, 12:54:06 AM »
Re:  "...Maybe a nuke in NYC would actually be good for the US..."

I understand your meaning, but everybody better get down on their knees and pray to G-d that a nuke doesn't detonate in our country.

The instantaneous removal of any one of America's major centers of production, banking & finance, transportation, & distribution, would literally end the U.S. as we know it.

The national economy quite literally could not survive a nuclear detonation on New York City, L.A., Chicago, & possibly several other of our concentrated population areas.

Today all of us rely on complex and interlocked distribution systems for food, medicine, fuel, etc... .

We also lack sufficient health facilities to treat hundreds of thousands of survivors with third degree burns & radioactivity poisoning.

Be careful what you wish for.

Yep...you're 1000% correct

Unfortunately, there is no avoiding the scenario you described. It is going to happen....it's not a matter of if ...it's a matter of when

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2007, 04:45:20 PM »
Its impossible to tell if it will happen or not, quite likely it will, as it seems the war on Islam is far from over.

The Bush didnt go to war with Iraq to simply knock down Saddam but obviously for other reasons like oil. But what i don't understand is why the FBI didnt just assasinate him and why cant they do so to all the evil dictators? Are the CIA and FBI capable of disrupting all these terrorist attacks before they happen?

Online Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2007, 05:30:05 PM »
The war was not for oil.  It was to finish the job the first time.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2007, 05:50:47 PM »
Yeah its true, Bush just wanted to finish what his father started and failed at. However OIL MATTERS to Bush and as far as he can see its a bonus and risk worth taking.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2007, 05:53:08 PM »
it seems the war on Islam is far from over.

No one would say something like this unless they were still deeply sympathetic to Islam.  JTF's position, which is correct, is that it is Islam that has declared war on the rest of the world. 
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2007, 05:53:52 PM »
Arabs and Anglos should go to the same schools, they deserve each other.  Truly.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2007, 05:59:16 PM »
it seems the war on Islam is far from over.

No one would say something like this unless they were still deeply sympathetic to Islam.  JTF's position, which is correct, is that it is Islam that has declared war on the rest of the world. 

Alright lol! I just type, i don't read over and what comes out gets posted. My mistake. I'm always hearing "the war on Islam", so thats what came out when i typed. 

Online Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2007, 08:37:12 PM »
What a lame exuse Sarah!!

Din Rodef

« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2007, 08:53:57 PM »
Arabs and Anglos should go to the same schools, they deserve each other.  Truly.

Why don't you move to Judea and get away from the Anglos?

Is there something stopping you?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2007, 09:07:38 PM by Din Rodef »

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2007, 09:26:18 PM »

Why don't you move to Judea and get away from the Anglos?

Is there something stopping you?

yeah you could say that.  A very 'slight' thing prevents me from making aliyah.   ;D  I shouldn't laugh because it's quite sad.

Din Rodef

« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2007, 11:10:17 PM »

yeah you could say that.  A very 'slight' thing prevents me from making aliyah.   ;D  I shouldn't laugh because it's quite sad.

what's up? IS everything OK?

are you a criminal or something? ;D

I bet you'd love Israel...You could find a nice religious girl there.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2007, 04:44:31 PM »
I am a gentile.   :-*

Online Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2007, 09:56:05 PM »
Could have fooled us!!!!!!!

Online Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2007, 11:17:55 AM »
That's right

Din Rodef