Author Topic: My affirmative action moron story for today.  (Read 1690 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
My affirmative action moron story for today.
« on: February 14, 2007, 09:23:20 PM »
   Ok, it's not technically affirmative action but I did have some dealings with baboons today.
   On my way to work, my windshield wipers iced up in a bad snow storm and I had to pull to the safety of a supermarket parking lot. I got what I thought was a good spot. One close to the store that I could drive in forward and drive out forward. After about five minutes of reading my owners manual I got out of my car to see if I could find some fuses in the supermarket. There was a baboon backing out of a spot right in front of me that asked(or axed as she would say it) for assistance because it was icy and she couldn't see in back of her SUV. Being polite I kept guiding her to back up a little bit at a time. She finally reached a point where I told her to start turning forward. There was a little more room behind her, but the conditions were poor and I didn't know her response time. Of course I was also concerned about her ramming into my car which already had one poblem I had to deal with. She was afraid to put her car in forward, so I offered to get in my car and back up for her.
   Before I could do that, another baboon jumped in between my car and hers and told her that she had plenty of room. She backed up until he was about touching both my car and hers. I screamed for her to put her car in forward because there was not a lot of space, but the baboon standing in between our cars insisted that she back up a little more(even though there was plenty of room for her to move forward). Sure enough she hit him and I had to stand around in the cold while the police and then the ambulance arrived to take him to the hospital. The police made me show them all the paperwork for my vehicle and made me call my insurance company even though I was fortionate that no damage was done to my car as a result of this stupid idea of his. I lost a day of work and fear this is not over. At least I was able to get the windshield wipers working again. I wish I could have wiped these two pieces of garbage out of my view.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Re: My affirmative action moron story for today.
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 07:38:40 AM »
   They weren't affirmative action police and didn't blame me, but I was a witness and my parked car was involved. I couldn't just drive away because the injured trash was lying against it.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2007, 03:55:45 PM »
That is was a really stupid thing for the "baboon" to do. Baboons are infact quite intelligent creatures who probably have better eye sight and would definitly jump out of a cars way instead of asking someone to smash into it.
Well at least you had an exciting and eventful day ;D.....plus a snow storm!

I hope your moron story doesn't turn into something serious for you.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2007, 04:18:48 PM »
What a nightmare. Thank G-d you didn't have a chance to get in to move your car. She was the car in motion so you should be OK. Stupidity has no limits with them creatures. What would make him stand between the cars.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years