Author Topic: MCain To Suspend Campaign To Focus On Economy; Wants Debate Delayed  (Read 2159 times)

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
Re: MCain To Suspend Campaign To Focus On Economy; Wants Debate Delayed
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2008, 11:07:32 AM »
Palin can do all the campaigning necessary!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2008, 12:46:34 PM »
Dr. Dan that's what he's reduced himself to in this campaign over the past few days.  Michael Dukakis of Massachusetts threw the word out "racist," just to remind us, all the while his supporters are dumping millions into Virginia (reported yesterday,) so in case he should not make it into the White House; another free pass in life; he's done absolutely nothing, they can all screech "racism."  But they are willing to spend whatever it takes, figure is $600 M but I bet he has exceeded that already.  The polls change all the time and the debates are the only way to tell who our next president is.  Obama certainly doesn't deserve the privilege due to the fact he doesn't like America.  And Michelle, what a piece of work, that is one ugly sister, and a yap on her.  Tell me she doesn't look like an ape with those angry eyes, ready to grab you with those long fingers on those hands and then her mouth, goes down, like an old man and let's not forget the behind.  Even when they try to clean her up, they can't.  The stylists in Hollywood couldn't even fix her and everyone knows Hollywood make up, stunts, etc., is magic.  Too bad it didn't work for her :::D

The media frequently lies and praises the style of Michelle Obama.  It's doubtful that she picks any of that stuff out herself.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2008, 02:06:02 PM »
I think that McCain is engaged in a political upstaging. This is a pure political grand standing and I am afraid it could backfire. Obama is right, it is no time for political chumminess, it is time to go for the jugular.  >:(
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2008, 04:30:37 PM »
He phoned Obama, and Obama agreed to delay the debate.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2