Author Topic: JTF Satellite Radio Shows  (Read 2110 times)

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
JTF Satellite Radio Shows
« on: February 16, 2007, 10:57:20 AM »
Why not have Chaim and JTF take a spot on Satellite Radio. I understand that Sirius and XFM have more slots than they have shows. Heck, let's get two shows!

This wouldn't cost Chaim any time because he could simply submit the audio from his already existing Cable shows he does in Queens. Those two shows are a solid hour and half of radio (with commercials) that would be radio gold.

(I'm not sure how this works out with payment. Do they pay their hosts? Or do hosts just get ad revenue money?)

But in any case, JTF can expose itself to a new audience of millions of people around the world with its vital message, and may make some money off the deal in the process.

Compared to garbage on there now, Chaim will easily become one of the top stars of Satellite Radio.

What do you think guys?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 12:02:24 PM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Online MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: JTF Satellite Radio Shows
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2007, 11:43:54 AM »
I think it is a good idea.  I think that there might be a bolshevik or two in the way from having a Chaim Ben Pesach competing against their poster boy for "Free Speech" Howard Stern...  It is a good idea though.  Perhaps send it along to JimmyS..
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

yephora

Re: JTF Satellite Radio Shows
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 12:20:00 PM »
Lubab, that is a terrific idea! I agree: any show Chaim hosts will zoom to the top of the ratings. Once he pulls in the listener numbers ad revenue will follow.