Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, October 5, 2008.  (Read 9032 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Ask JTF for Sunday, October 5, 2008.
« on: September 27, 2008, 07:54:36 PM »
People--know that although Chaim would love to answer all of your questions, owing to time constraints he can only address one brief question per poster per week. Thank you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shalom Chaim,

For the past month, the pseudoconservative, pseudo-Jewish Amalekite whore Debbie Slut (who is clearly on the Obama campaign's payroll) has been obsessed with posting the most vicious, hateful attacks imaginable against Governor Palin. It's unbelievable hypocrisy for a woman who is intentionally unmarried and childless (which I believe is a grave sin in Judaism) to slam the parenting of a devout Christian lady. The beautiful righteous Gentile Sarah Palin has more Jewishness in her hangnails than Debbie Strumpet does in her whole stinking, diseased body.

Do you think Debbie Hussy will move to Jenin if McCain and Palin win the election?

Chaimfan.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 12:46:10 PM by C.F. »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, October 5, 2008.
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 07:59:33 PM »
Dear Chaim, what is your opinion on the traitor John Walker Lindh (Yimach shmo vezichro) May his name and memory be oblierated. He converted to Islam at the age of 16 and joined the Taliban while fighting in Afghanistan. He was evenutally captured.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 08:22:46 PM »
Greetings Chaim. Does Kofi Anan's name really mean monkey cloud in Hebrew? I noticed most of the Israeli Jewish people were calling him monkey cloud on Pal Talk when I used to go there a lot. They told me that's what his name meant.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 04:39:59 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 02:43:25 AM »
Shalom Chaim

I have a tough one for you:  Think about this one really hard and pick one person....Which left wing/"self hating" Jew do you ADMIRE the most and why?

Have an easy fast and may you be inscribed in the Book of Life this coming year.

Dr. Dan
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 10:58:06 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What do you think of the U.S. Military today? Supposably, some of the U.S. Military is recruiting unqualified Affirmative Action Minorities like Black Muslim Nazis, who are very liberal and just see the Military as paying for their tuition or education, and feeling like it's a hand out for them. Why don't we have an overwhelming righteous Conservative Military in the U.S. today?

G-d Bless,

-JTFFan
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 01:28:45 AM by JTFFan »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2008, 11:05:26 PM »
Dear Chaim

Everybody has their Rabbi someone who gives them advice on Jewish Law. Rabbi Kahane was your Rabbi. Who was Rabbi Kahane's Rabbi??

Thanks

David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 08:29:30 AM by דוד בן זאב אריה »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2008, 10:34:05 AM »
Shalomn Chaim. Happy New Year, rumour has it that my Rabbi is an obama supporter. If he so much as dares use the high holiday services to advance a political agenda, not only will I walk out, I will demand my money back. Your opinon?

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2008, 09:43:37 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I think I have a tough question this week.  I am certainly not comfortable asking it.  I'm wondering if you have taken steps to ensure this movement runs properly if G-d forbid something were to happen to you.

In the last couple of years before he was murdered, Rabbi Kahane (z"l) was at the height of his popularity in Israel.  He had been banned, but he was working on a national referendum which I believe would have passed and would have dramatically changed the political landscape in Israel for the better.  I think though, that when he was murdered, there was nobody in place to take over his agenda.  (Am I wrong about this?)

I know that you've said that this is not the Chaim ben Pesach movement and you've encouraged us to spread our message ourselves, which I agree we have to do.  I have to say though, that when I think of this movement, you're definitely an essential aspect to it.

Do you have administrative details that you would like us to know about if you were not around?  Do you have political contacts we should know about, so that we can call on them when we need to?  And is there any other type of general advice that you would like us to follow?

Thanks as always,

Zachor_ve_kavod.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 11:50:18 PM by zachor_ve_kavod »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2008, 09:59:49 PM »
Dear Chaim.

Why did Wamu go out of busniss? Will the US go into another Depression? Also what do you think of the US sharing wapons with India? PS: The JTF Collection has been announce this will have 9 or more discs release day (unknown). One more thing who is the unknow solder?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2008, 10:42:41 PM »
   Shalom Chaim,

Along with the media bias in this campaign,   the other thing that has stood out to me in recent months is most of the young voters in the United States plan on voting for Barack Hussein Obama.    Young voters who plan on voting for John McCain are basically looked at as outcasts amongst their peers.   

My question is as follows:    What do you believe can do done to somehow counter the horrific damage that the liberal media,  college professors,   and high school teachers have caused?     

Thanks as always for your efforts,   eb22.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2008, 11:53:07 PM »
Which presidents after Truman where antisemites? I suspect Nixon was, but didn't he help in the 6 day war?

P.S. You should make a sticky to a link that shows Obama attending the million beast march. Forum members than can use this link when they make posts to newspaper forums. This is crucial.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 04:05:46 AM by ape_has_killed_ape »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2008, 04:38:35 AM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think would have happened if the Supreme court had NOT banned Rabbi Kahane?

Please give me your impressions of what would have happened over the next ten years ie the 1990's.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2008, 06:17:08 AM »
Dear Chaim,
Mike "the kike" Bloomberg (yemach sh'mo) is planning to have the city council pass a bill which will enable him (and other officeholders) to run for a 3rd consecutive term. What are your thoughts on this? Is there a chance his evil plan will succeed?
How would you rate Bloomberg as a mayor compared to the incompetent "don't dis yo sis" monkey, David Dinkins?
HaShem bless you Chaim.
Gimatria

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2008, 02:31:58 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I was curious about your time in prison.  What was it like in there for you?  I know (from having read it somewhere) that you had some issues w/ unavailability of Kosher food, and had a hunger strike at one time.  I am more interested in your "social" experiences there as a Jew however.  I've seen from documentaries and such what it's like in prison...as far as the Race issue, and gangs.  Was curious what your experiences there were in relation to that.  Were you in gen-pop, or did they keep you isolated, or in protective custody?  IF you were in gen-pop, how were you treated by the other inmates?  I have heard prison life can be rather rough for Jews, who are very few in #, and won't be accepted by the white gangs in there in most cases.  Did you face any problems like this?

Thanks in advance for satisfying my curiosity, and I apologize if you have already answered these questions in the past ;D
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 02:38:22 PM by Ze'ev »
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Kylefromomaha

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2008, 03:37:59 PM »
Hello Chaim Thank you for answering my questions and Im glad you still remember me. I wasn't on the forum at the time because my best friend and I were going through issues I won't go into that kept us from doing much.

Anyway I was wondering what your opinion was of Fred Phelps of Westboro Baptist church. Fred Phelps as you know pickets the funerals of homosexuals and their supporters and recently dead soldiers. I personally say Ymach shmo to this excrement and will picket his funeral when he goes to the fire. I was also wondering (And as someone who has worked in genuine civil rights like you have Im afraid to ask this,) Did you know that Fred Phelps was one of the attornies who argued on behalf of the brown family in BROWN V TOPEKA that desegregated the schools?

Thank you G-d bless.

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2008, 05:36:26 PM »
Is there a reason why Rosh Hashonah is two days and Yom Kippur is only one day?
also what is the white robe that is worn underneath the talit on high holidays, and whats it for?

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2008, 08:28:31 PM »
Hello Chaim,

why did G-d forbid Adam and Eve to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil?
Some critics of the bible claim it shows that G-d doesn't want people to strive for knowledge, which is certainly a misinterpretation.
However, I find it hard to understand since we are supposed to distinguish right from wrong.

Thanks for your answer,
2honest

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2008, 01:39:50 AM »
Hello Brother Chaim,

I hope you had a very happy and healthy holiday.

I just finished watching the Palin/Biden debate where she clearly won no doubt about it.  But we must also commend her on her stand on something I to very strongly believe that marriage is between a man and a woman and nothing else.  Biden went on to say that it is a constitutional right?  I don't know what constitutional right says that those of the same sex can "marry" that's not marriage whatever they want to call it.  But we must applaud her for this.  I feel there is finally with her a sense of a bit of morality back. She shown it not only her stand on abortion, but she let her actions speak for her when she could of killed her own child before birth knowing he was going to be born with Down's.  I think everyone in this movement should appriciate and applaud this woman.  I wish her name was actually on top of the ticket.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2008, 04:39:35 AM »
Happy New Year Chaim,

McCain has proposed a "League of Democracies" which "would be the one organization where the world’s democracies could come together to discuss problems and solutions on the basis of shared principles and a common vision of the future." 
What do you think about this idea?

(if short on time you do not need to read the rest of this post on your program, they are just my thoughts)
I think this is a very good idea as the UN is anti-Semitic, corrupt, incompetent and obsolete and because there are many democracies which value rule of law and share the same security concerns.  There are strong democracies such as Japan who are denied a seat on the security council and are severely underrepresented even though they give 2nd only to the US in terms of financial support to the UN.  If there is this competitive, alternative to the UN; the US, Israel, Australia, Japan and other sane countries would be able free themselves from having to support or be on equal ground with Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, China, etc, and would decrease those regimes' power and platform.

Thank you
aka Someone Else

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2008, 09:59:05 AM »
Dear Chaim,

When do you think the new election will take place in Israel, and do you think the Likud party is the favorite to win the most seats?

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2008, 12:55:36 PM »
Shalom Dear Reb Chaim’ke,

In your opinion for what reason do so many South American youth and also Anglo European youth embrace the jealous, violent and evil black culture? Thanks and keep up the great thread! I was recently in a market and was sickened to see self-hating white teenagers playing black “music” in a pseudo-choir surrounded by ignorant and foolish whites!
Have an easy fastTodah!

Ze’ev
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 06:17:40 AM by YESHA »

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2008, 04:59:59 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think of the current favoring treatment given to the Native American people?

God Bless you
ProJewChristian
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2008, 09:48:59 PM »
Dear Chaim,

There are 2 new movies coming out this fall.  Oliver Stone has a movie called W and it is basically is a movie ripping apart the Bush administration.  The other movie is Bill Mahers' Religulous which has left winged messages about religion and other topics.  I think it is obvious that the timing of these movies right before the election is no coincidence.  Do you think these movies are going to have an effect on the election, and if so what do you think members of this forum should do in response to this.  Thanks again.

God Bless America, Israel and the West,

Minuteman

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2008, 12:05:34 AM »
Chaim,
   I remember one time you said that all the Arab states voted in the UN for the Turkish invasion of cyprus.  Can you suggest where I can find evidence of this. I tried Google and had a hard time. I need to convince some Greeks of this.

PS: I'm in Detroit on business unfortunately. Is there anything I can do while I'm here to help McCain, besides write on Michigan blogs ?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 10:57:56 AM by ItalianZionist »

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2008, 06:09:49 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Obama attempted to defend his position of meeting with the president of Iran.  He claimed that the Bush administration supports it, was so desperately trying to defend his position that he praised Bush Jr. and then also claimed that Kissinger also supports it.  Kissinger's position shouldn't matter.  Anyway, Kissinger is against a US president meeting with the president of Iran.  Of course, the media didn't criticize Obama for misstating Kissinger's position.  Bush Jr. doesn't support meeting with Iran's president.  However, when Obama claimed that Bush Jr. does, McCain could have criticized Bush Jr. by saying that position is wrong and then linking Obama to Bush Jr. 

In the VP debate, Biden claimed that Obama has never supported that position.  That was obviously a lie by Biden.  The issue was discussed during one of their primary debates. 

Related to the media, recently, Biden has stated while campaigning that during one of his visits to Afghanistan or Iraq, he was under sniper fire.  That claim was false.  The media had criticized Hillary for her statement in regard to her visit to Bosnia from when she was the "First Lady".  Maybe that's because the media had already decided by then that they were supporting Obama.  But now, when Biden has made similar claims about one of his visits to Afghanistan or Iraq, the media won't criticize him for it. 

The ultra left-wing media has been intentionally ignoring international issues such as the increased ties between Russia and Venezuela.  I think Russia is giving them weapons.  If Obama wins--hopefully that won't happen--I think there may be a missile crisis involving Venezuela, rather than Cuba.

The media is intentionally ignoring this because they know that people would trust McCain over Obama with international issues.

Shana Tovah and have a good fast.

By the way, you don't need to respond to this.  If you want, you could just say whether you agree or disagree with the post.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 06:17:40 AM by RationalThought110 »