Author Topic: My favorite black Muslim  (Read 3020 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
My favorite black Muslim
« on: February 16, 2007, 03:57:33 AM »
Maybe Obama will choose him as a runningmate  ;D

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: My favorite black Muslim
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2007, 04:58:16 AM »
You know, it's when I look at black men like him that I realize the black race is superior.

He is obviously from a long line of African-Americans bred by slaveowners to be huge muscles out picking cotton ... but now, thanks to manumission and integration, the fruits of those past centuries is here to haunt the white man.  The white women will go weak at the knees and the white man will fall down onto his and beg for mercy.

Black power.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 05:04:48 PM »
Fotl you said that Mike Tyson makes you realise that black men are superior. He lead a rough life, was locked up for a year to many and is completely confused. If you are simply referring to his muscles, there is a talent in some but personally boxing and fighting i don't believe are good sports. Violence should be used for defence, not as a show of strength.....
Does Judaism support this, in terms of violence in sport not fighting generally?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2007, 05:38:13 PM »
Mike's extracted an awful lot more out of life than many of the genteel, pristine, middle-class Anglo businessmen I see around me all the time.  :)

Yes, I think he's been relatively lucky and in the video he himself says he's fornicated with more beautiful women than even he could have hoped for.

I wonder how many kids he has.   :o
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2007, 06:12:53 PM »
You'll be wondering for quite a while :).....theres probably more then your fingers and toes added together, so i wouldn't bother counting them. But maybe i'm wrong.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2007, 09:45:07 PM »
The Black domination of boxing is soooooo over. 

That Russian Valuev b**ch slaps his way to victory. He would have massacred Tyson when Tyson was in his prime ;D

« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 09:47:24 PM by NewYorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2007, 10:03:02 PM »
The Black domination of boxing is soooooo over. 

That Russian Valuev b**ch slaps his way to victory. He would have massacred Tyson when Tyson was in his prime ;D

That was a nice clip. I was actually a fan of the Klitchko's.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2007, 01:20:41 AM »
Fotl you said that Mike Tyson makes you realise that black men are superior. He lead a rough life, was locked up for a year to many and is completely confused. If you are simply referring to his muscles, there is a talent in some but personally boxing and fighting i don't believe are good sports. Violence should be used for defence, not as a show of strength.....
Does Judaism support this, in terms of violence in sport not fighting generally?
Dyke Bison is far from a superman. That buffalo hasn't won a single fight after getting out of prison. He's a pitiful laughingstock now.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2007, 11:06:40 AM »
Dyke Bison is far from a superman. That buffalo hasn't won a single fight after getting out of prison. He's a pitiful laughingstock now.
Tyson is the typical dumb ape in his early days he had white managers who knew how to handle him and keep him out of trouble. It is my understanding that they use to bring in call girls for him to keep him from getting into the problems that landed him in jail later in his career.
Tyson has been going down hill since the time he broke away from his white manager and  trainors who kept him out of trouble. Since he went with his black management team he had been in one scandal after another. They have most likely cleaned him out of most of his fourtune.
Just looking and listening to Tyson you can see that he is a person of limited intelligence and left to his own inclinations would be in one problem after the next.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2007, 12:35:59 PM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2007, 02:09:11 PM »
The picture is comical at first glance however after looking at it for a few minutes it shows just what totally occupies the interests of many main stream Americans. The entire world could collapse around them without a problem however G-d forbid the TV, Cable, or Cell Phone gives out. Then and only then is their a real problem. Great cartoon angry Chinese Maniac.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 02:10:44 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Master JTFer