Author Topic: MARTIAL LAW IN OCTOBER? NEW WORLD ORDER MAKES ITS MOVE ON YOU!  (Read 3767 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
MARTIAL LAW IN OCTOBER? NEW WORLD ORDER MAKES ITS MOVE ON YOU!
« on: September 28, 2008, 12:33:42 AM »
READY FOR MARTIAL LAW?

NOT WORRIED 'CAUSE YOU'VE "NOTHING TO HIDE"?

STILL BELIEVE YOU HAVE "CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS"?

SEEMS THAT BUSH HAS "OTHER PLANS" IN THE WORKS FOR YOU!

READ FOR YOURSELVES:

http://www.armytimes.com/news/2008/09/army_homeland_090708w/

p.s.--Now none here can claim that 'ole MassuhD didn't warn all of you to take whatever action will save the lives of yourselves and your loved ones.  Jews should make aliyah immediately; non-Jews should emigrate immediately and/or arm yourselves to the teeth and go underground.  Those here who've wrongly put others up to ridicule for the sake of your own petty little ego-power trips may soon find themselves in a forced labor camp, wondering how you managed to get it "all wrong".

"This serves as a reminder that we are at War with EXTREMISTS!"  -- President George W. Bush, commenting on last week's bombing of the hotel in Pakistan.  [note:  not terrorists...not Muslims...not IslamoFascists...but EXTREMISTS!] 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: MARTIAL LAW IN OCTOBER? NEW WORLD ORDER MAKES ITS MOVE ON YOU!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 12:48:17 AM »
READY FOR MARTIAL LAW?

READ FOR YOURSELVES:

p.s.--Now none here can claim that 'ole MassuhD didn't warn all of you to take whatever action will save the lives of yourselves and your loved ones.  Jews should make aliyah immediately; non-Jews should emigrate immediately and/or arm yourselves to the teeth and go underground.  Those here who've wrongly put others up to ridicule for the sake of your own petty little ego-power trips may soon find themselves in a forced labor camp, wondering how you managed to get it "all wrong".

"This serves as a reminder that we are at War with EXTREMISTS!"  -- President George W. Bush, commenting on last week's bombing of the hotel in Pakistan.  [note:  not terrorists...not Muslims...not IslamoFascists...but EXTREMISTS!] 

Massuh,

Are you OK? I read the article and dont see any mention of what you are talking about. The article simply mentions that there will be a reallocation of military forces so that they can help when national emergencies like hurricanes hit.

What are you smoking?

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 12:50:02 AM »
smokin' trees in Bentleys'!  ;D

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 08:02:49 AM »
READY FOR MARTIAL LAW?

READ FOR YOURSELVES:

MassuhD, I missed you so bad. I AGREE with this 100%. People ridiculed my audio when I said that Exec order 11490- Martial Law would be executed. I almost believe that something will happen, (maybe this bailout) that brings on Martial Law-Dictatorship- but thats ok, if people think I am crazy, I am in GOOD COMPANY, THE BEST, I KNOW who my friends are here.

BTW: MassuhD smoking something>?  WHY people on a KAHANIST FORUM RESORT TO DEFAMING IS BEYOND ME!!!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 08:30:50 AM »
I think there will eventually be a martial law ruling but not during this election and not very soon. There is a gradual process to merge Mexico, the United States, and Canada. The only one benefitting from this will be Mexico, and even they will lose their national identity. Besides, where would I emigrate to? All the other decent first world nations are facing the same problems.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2008, 11:30:57 AM »
I think there will eventually be a martial law ruling but not during this election and not very soon. There is a gradual process to merge Mexico, the United States, and Canada. The only one benefitting from this will be Mexico, and even they will lose their national identity. Besides, where would I emigrate to? All the other decent first world nations are facing the same problems.

Ruby, I am going to differ, I see it happening VERY SOON. November or before.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2008, 11:47:23 AM »
I just heard this last night........ :o

DOES ANYONE WANT TO ADOPT ME???? SPONSOR ME??????

I sit here in limbo waiting for the large amount of money the government owes me, don't know if I will even get it at this point.

I'M STUCK HERE WITH NOTHING.

H-E-L-P!!!!!

I want to move East, somewhere......

:'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2008, 11:55:04 AM »
I just heard this last night........ :o

DOES ANYONE WANT TO ADOPT ME???? SPONSOR ME??????

I sit here in limbo waiting for the large amount of money the government owes me, don't know if I will even get it at this point.

I'M STUCK HERE WITH NOTHING.

H-E-L-P!!!!!

I want to move East, somewhere......

:'(

Oh my.. Are there ANY jobs there? Any? My gosh Hanna, this is AWFUL.  Are you involved in a synagogue, or a church?  these treasherous SOBS. I just cant believe this. 
Poor Hanna- I dont even know what to say for you. I dont even know what I could do to help. 
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2008, 12:08:12 PM »

What should we as JTFers do if this is declared? I don't suppose any real life meetings would be allowed. Should we still be able to access JTF online or do you think that would also be tightly controlled?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2008, 12:16:42 PM »
Massuh, we missed you!  How are you doing?  Is everything OK?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2008, 12:19:34 PM »

What should we as JTFers do if this is declared? I don't suppose any real life meetings would be allowed. Should we still be able to access JTF online or do you think that would also be tightly controlled?

Encourage each other to OBEY THE LAW- this will not effect LAW ABIDERS as much- it WILL effect LAW BREAKERS.  People will HAVE to learn to use PRIVATE MESSAGES-  Invent codes- code words, LEARN HEBREW- OR make up a language.  You will have to learn ways to protect your kids. All of this will take a LOT of imagination. There are TOO MANY things to even mention when this happens, you have to think of things you say- b/c it is BEYOND Big Brother.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2008, 12:42:54 PM »
I don't think I break any laws, but I probably wouldn't be downloading any more movies for a while just to be on the safe side (that's a legal gray area).

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2008, 01:25:06 PM »
I'll simply say that I hope everythign will be fine..but i would strongly recommend for those of you in the suburbs or who live near savage people...to get a gun..because if Obama wins, there can be some trouble for the next 4 years.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2008, 01:45:47 PM »
The complete destruction of the American economy will result in the establishment of a fascist state. You can argue that MassuhD is grabbing at straws with here with a weak source, but that doesn't detract from the fact that this is a very serious issue.

By the way, I'm glad to see you're back MassuhD!

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2008, 01:50:18 PM »
Bailout destroying the soviergnty of America.
Bailout putting us in debt to foriegn nations.
Bailout that  has high chances of destroying Social Security, Pensions, retirement accounts.
Millions of muslims already inside that are sleeper cells.
Millions of illegal hordes already destroying us from within.
Corruption in politics rampantly out of control.
The most dangerous man to ever run for President on the verge of winning.
Almost sure riots if this man loses.

The military is being deployed here to maintain order in case of riots and rampage in the streets.
Runs on banks, murders on Wall Street, obama losing, terrorist attack.

Massuh's overall scenario might, and I repeat, might, go a little to far, but he is on the right track.
Though running is not the answer. If America turns into a Stalinist martial state does anybody believe this will not have seriously dreadful effects on other free nations worlwide.
Look how our economic crisis is affecting the rest of the world now.
I am not going anywhwere, but most definetly, be prepared.

As far as obeying the law, the law will be relevant to who is making them, they can change fast.
Is this bailout legal.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2008, 01:57:01 PM »
I think you are not looking at things properly. How old are you? This is not the end of the world. That article did not do anything to prove your point. What makes you think this is going to happen? If there was anything to this maybe I would understand where you are coming from.

I read many doomsday scenarios here which makes me wonder what kind of people I am dealing with. I have lived through much more difficult times here in America which makes me wonder how people can be so naive as to think that the American way will suddenly end in October... Really?

If I am wrong you can tell me "I told you so.". But I have a very hard time believing anything some of the more out-there individuals write here. If this is what the people want then so be it... I guess Ill just have to find some more rational people to discuss things with..

Sorry..

muman613

PS: They are not coming to get me. I am certain of this.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2008, 02:21:55 PM »
Shalom,

I am sorry for what I said... Everyone is entitled to their beliefs. But this I dont agree and dont see any evidence of this happening.

muman613

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2008, 02:37:01 PM »
READY FOR MARTIAL LAW?

READ FOR YOURSELVES:

Massuh,

Are you OK? I read the article and dont see any mention of what you are talking about. The article simply mentions that there will be a reallocation of military forces so that they can help when national emergencies like hurricanes hit.

What are you smoking?

muman613

Help? Oh you mean help like when they confiscated all gun owners firearms in New Orleans during Katrina right? And the black savages got to rape and loot the neighborhood?

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2008, 03:00:26 PM »
I'll simply say that I hope everythign will be fine..but i would strongly recommend for those of you in the suburbs or who live near savage people...to get a gun..because if Obama wins, there can be some trouble for the next 4 years.

Yes......
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2008, 03:14:41 PM »
FYI: I was royally reamed somewhere else for even ASKING about this...maaaaan, some police officers I know, they didn't even want me to MENTION this.....they banned me from a group after I asked about it...

>:(

That was really weird.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline GodGunsAndGlory

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2008, 03:29:56 PM »
When October is over the conspiracy wackos are going to say something stupid like: "Oh they just found out we found out so they stopped the plan so we would look bad and then the next time you guys won't believe us!"

Its the typical BS. They say some stupid stuff and then all of sudden it doesn't happen and they have some lame excuse, remember Y2K.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2008, 03:44:27 PM »
Keep some extra cash and food around and a gun for home protection might not be a bad idea. The problem we may face is economic. I still feel that as bad as the situation may get we here in America will be far better off then most places in the world. Things will change after November no mater who goes into the White House. If Obama wins it will be one issue and if he looses it will be another. I believe the majority of the population here in America still has their heads screwed on correctly and what we are facing now is the shot across the bow that should get a great many of them to open their eyes and call for action. It may be a year or two of rough times but I don''t think we are facing the end of the world. Not yet anyway G-d willing.   
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline GodGunsAndGlory

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2008, 03:47:23 PM »
Keep some extra cash and food around and a gun for home protection might not be a bad idea. The problem we may face is economic. I still feel that as bad as the situation may get we here in America will be far better off then most places in the world. Things will change after November no mater who goes into the White House. If Obama wins it will be one issue and if he looses it will be another. I believe the majority of the population here in America still has their heads screwed on correctly and what we are facing now is the shot across the bow that should get a great many of them to open their eyes and call for action. It may be a year or two of rough times but I don''t think we are facing the end of the world. Not yet anyway G-d willing.   

If its economic why would you have cash, considering the US has fiat money.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2008, 03:59:09 PM »

If you have money deposited in a bank that has problems you may have a problem getting it until things get sorted out. If things get so bad that the dollar becomes flat I think a great many other countries will be going along for the ride down.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2008, 11:41:04 PM »

Great point. Fiat money that is based entirely upon debt! I think the majority of Americans are clueless as to why our economy is literally in shambles. Our economic problems really started in 1913 with the establishment of the Federal Reserve. It's not a conspiracy to say that the Federal Reserve is deliberately screwing over countless Americans for their own profit. The situation is very complex. But most people prefer simple answers. It's not a Republican issue, it's not a Democrat issue. And neither party has the fortitude to truthfully address these problems and solve them adequately. In fact, the Democrat's messiah Barack Obama will only make things much, much worse. His economic plan consists mainly of wealth redistribution. He's a complete socialist demagogue.