Author Topic: Repost from A7 - On the attack on Prof Sternhell  (Read 2185 times)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Repost from A7 - On the attack on Prof Sternhell
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2008, 11:48:05 PM »
first and foremost you should have more confidence in yourself rather than look for confidence in pipes or plaut.

(That doesn't mean they are not largely trustworthy)

The bulk of what they say is based on facts that aren't controversial.. they just analyse what is already known. And so the only reason why YOU need confidence in them, is because you don't have any analytical skills yourself.  They rarely produce original research or little known research, they are commentators.

Already i've stated an insight that you wouldn't have ever realised.

I'm sure i've read more from Pipes and Plaut than you have (back when I cared about the left), and I recall more great articles than you do  Some of Plaut's stand out in my mind..

You are "sure" that I supported Nik.  You are always sure when you do not research.
If you could do your own research and look at my posts regarding Nik, you would see that  I found his copy/paste posts to be rants and worse. And I said so. Stop commenting on things you don't know about.

Your analytical skills are nothing, and your knowledge here is nothing.

Note:  I don't study conspiracies usually either. Rabin was an exception.   I discussed why it was important in a past discussion where you participated.  That doesn't mean that responding to your nonsense isn't important. Truth is important.

Now regarding your little point , or rather, your pointless comment about grammar and spelling.

I'm not big on grammer myself, and only in limited cases might I correct somebody's grammer.  I haven't noticed many spelling mistakes on your part.  You're welcome to correct my spelling mistakes or misuse of english.  You should be pleased that I corrected yours.  "cast dispersions" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now stop pretending that I believe in any conspiracy theory of your choosing.  I don't believe 9/11 conspiracy theories.. If you were ever able to quote me you wouldn't be able to invent things.