Author Topic: Little kids singing for obama - The Pyongyang Remix  (Read 510 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Little kids singing for obama - The Pyongyang Remix
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 11:01:45 AM »

Obama is a BLACK JUNGLE JIHADI HITLER, and these kids are sick now- there is NO hope. :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 11:04:56 AM »
I think it's good for McCain.
It is a freakish thing.
The children sound brainwashed.
It makes chills run down my spine. :fright:
It should get people thinking.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 12:12:52 PM »
Yup those child have had their souls destroyed by their evil parents and teachers. Another generation is being killed by these devils.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008, 12:15:22 PM »
Those parents care more about their children being exploited like that and being on Youtube than they care about the TRUTH....

That's sad..... :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2008, 01:22:07 PM »
The children should be taken from their evil parents immediately and the parents/teachers should be put to death.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!