Author Topic: 10 Little schvartzas-Youtube Style!!! RE; REPOST @ GOOGLE VIDEO  (Read 10938 times)

Allen-T

Re: 10 Little schvartzas-Youtube Style!!! RE; REPOST @ GOOGLE VIDEO
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2007, 01:05:20 PM »
You are not refuting anything, you are just repeating OVER & OVER that a song exists with anti-semetic lyrics and claiming it's the same Johnny Rebel on the 2 CDs you posted the covers of. You won't even acknowledge the possability there are 2 people recording under the same name, something very obvious from just a little searching online. That's because you are incapable of intelligent debate. I have no doubt you will post links all day that show in fact that this anti-semetic song exists. But proving it is the same Johnny Rebel I am still waiting for. And will no doubt continue to wait, and wait, hahahaha!

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2007, 05:17:26 PM »
The premise of your entire argument is total nonsense.  Of course it's the same Johnny Rebel.  Go to the site where you bought those CDs.  The only other place where you can purchase those CDs besides a Aryan Nazi site is on CD Baby.  It states in his liner notes for his 2006 compliation "Attitude Stupid" features new and old material, which demonstrates that he has been actively recording for over forty years.  In fact, it's even noted at the end of the preface that although he is old enough to retire, he would never take a handout.

It's safe to say that if someone recorded a feature song in one of the fifty top grossing movies of all time under his moniker he's used for forty plus years, then he would have been a law suit filed against the producers of this film.  The name "Johnny Rebel" may not be considered intellectual property on it's own, but to use the artist's name and "style" would constitute infringment.  There are laws to protect against things such as this.

Try recording a song called "Peace in Africa" under the moniker of "Bono" and have it featured in a hit movie about the war in Darfur.  You don't think Bono's lawyers would come after you?

A search on "Johnny Rebel" at chillingeffects.org uncovered the following article:

http://www.chillingeffects.org/dmca512/notice.cgi?NoticeID=378

Allen-T

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2007, 10:19:26 PM »
The premise of your entire argument is total nonsense
I am not making one. I am waiting for you to make one. Remember you approached me initially with false presumptions.
Here are the songs from the soundtrack you mention from Amazon.com;
1.  American History X 4:46
2.  The Assignment 2:36
3.  Venice Beach 1:28
4.  Playing To Win 3:49
5.  People Look At Me and See My Brother 1:41
6.  If I Had Testified 4:05
7.  A Stranger At My Table 3:31
8.  Putting Up A Flag 2:06
9.  Raiders 3:02
10.  Complications 1:38
11.  Starting To Remind Me Of You 1:43
12.  The Right Questions 3:24
13.  The Parth to Redemption 2:56
14.  "We Are Not Enemies" 2:05
15.  Two Brothers 2:31
16.  Storm Clouds Gathering 2:04
17.  Benedictus

Where is the song "White Men Marching On" that you mention? Could it be that it was left off the soundtrack due to copyright infringement?? Hmmmmmmmmm???
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 10:24:00 PM by Allen-T »

Allen-T

« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2007, 10:49:00 PM »
And thanks for the link to the website that shows Rebel trying to sue companies that are bootlegging his recordings. Hmmmmm...if people are bootlegging his actual recordings, isn't it entirely possible people might also just use his name? The difference between Bono and Rebel is several million dollars. Bono could afford such pursuits as you mentioned, Rebel maybe not. 

Allen-T

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2007, 10:52:39 PM »
Also I have contacted Rebels website and distributer about this. They may take awhile to repond, I contacted them once before and that was the case. If it is him I am sure they will say so. I'll post their response here when it arrives.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 11:07:17 PM by Allen-T »

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2007, 11:05:21 AM »
The premise of your entire argument is total nonsense
I am not making one. I am waiting for you to make one. Remember you approached me initially with false presumptions.
Here are the songs from the soundtrack you mention from Amazon.com;
1.  American History X 4:46
2.  The Assignment 2:36
3.  Venice Beach 1:28
4.  Playing To Win 3:49
5.  People Look At Me and See My Brother 1:41
6.  If I Had Testified 4:05
7.  A Stranger At My Table 3:31
8.  Putting Up A Flag 2:06
9.  Raiders 3:02
10.  Complications 1:38
11.  Starting To Remind Me Of You 1:43
12.  The Right Questions 3:24
13.  The Parth to Redemption 2:56
14.  "We Are Not Enemies" 2:05
15.  Two Brothers 2:31
16.  Storm Clouds Gathering 2:04
17.  Benedictus

Where is the song "White Men Marching On" that you mention? Could it be that it was left off the soundtrack due to copyright infringement?? Hmmmmmmmmm???

It's in the movie. Although it's hard to hear over the actor singing along to it in this clip, is the same song played in other parts of the film:

** fixed

« Last Edit: February 22, 2007, 12:47:52 PM by Kananga »

Allen-T

« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2007, 12:14:25 PM »
The Youtube link doesn't work. Also, did it occur to you that assuming it is the same Johnny Rebel, which I am still very doubtful it is, that since in fact this is a song in a movie, that quite possibly it was written specifically for the context of the movie and reflects what the director wanted to communicate in the film and not Rebels [or whoever wrote/sings it] personal beliefs? You do realise, then again maybe you don't that when actors portray murderers in films they don't really murder people,right? Anyone who has ever heard Johnny Rebels music knows that what he does is makes satire out of stupid black culture. He takes what is true about [censored] and writes very, very funny songs about it. Not hateful, but honest. If being honest stirs up LEGITIMATE hate, so be it. The problem then is with the unfortunate truth not the person addressing that truth.  This song you cited is pure hatred. It is not at all in Rebels style. And I guarantee you have never listened to Johnny Rebel long enough to know this. You maybe heard a few lines, were afraid of the truth in them and shut them off. Don't misunderstand me, I am not asking you to listen to it, I don't care what you do or listen to. I am saying you have no basis for even addressing this to me since you are so uninformed. You seem very determined to prove I am lying about something, that I am really an anti-semite trying to cover that up. Since you don't know me, I can only speculate that your real motives here on the forum are questionable. If Johnny Rebel bothers you, why are you on a forum connected to a organisation whos leader said that Rosa Parks was a law breaker and deserved to be arrested? Who says frequently that segregation was a good thing. An organistion who has films made like this one;  . It is inconsistant that Rebel bothers you but all I just mentioned doesn't. So why are YOU here? Oh look, the postman just arrived with my vintage vinyl copy of Segregation Satire For Sophisticated Cynics by One Man Banned! No time for you now!! 

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2007, 12:54:20 PM »
Dude, I don't even know you.  Get over yourself.

Can you prove it's not Johnny Rebel?    Perhaps you can explain to me how a recording artist/publisher can take on the same moniker as another artist/publisher who is still very active in the music industry, and record under that moniker for a top selling film.

Whether the song is indicative of his true feelings isn't important to me.  His convictions can be bought out for the right price.

Allen-T

« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2007, 01:22:22 PM »
Can you prove it's not Johnny Rebel?

You made the claim,not me. You posted a response to me, not the other way around. The onus is on you to back up your claims. But typical, you want the white man to do the work!

Allen-T

« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2007, 01:26:08 PM »
still very active in the music industry

Johnny Rebel very active in the music "industry" Get your [censored] straight, Johnny Rebel made one CD 3 years ago, his first recordings since the 60's, on a self produced private label. Industry?? No schmuck, just a private guy releasing private recordings on a vanity label.

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2007, 02:09:45 PM »

What's typical is racist whites trying to tell me what I know and what I don't.   But alas, you have your superiourity complex you need to maintain when dealing with blacks. 

There is a big difference between the notion of being a chosen people and one of which says you are  a superiour people.  The former has to do with the great responsibility we have as Jews to His creation.  The latter has to do with the abandonment of this responsibility for our own immediate gratification.  I believe if a Jew has to fall back on hatred as a way of validating themselves in this existance, then he has turned his back on creation.

It feels good to hate.  Hate is an easy way for us to satifsfy our yetzer hara.  I'm sure it gives those guys like David Duke and Jared Taylor a big hard on.  It's a cheap high.  But I digress...

It's Johnny Rebel.  These are his lyrics:

"My eyes seen the glory
Of the trampling at the zoo.
We've washed ourselves in niqqers Blood and all the mongrels, too.
We're taking down the Zog machine Jew by Jew by Jew.
The white man marches on."

So explain to me what part of that passage is "satire" and which part is "honest" that "stirs up LEGITIMATE hate"?

If you have any leanings towards Zionism you should get a new hero.

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2007, 02:15:08 PM »
still very active in the music industry

Johnny Rebel very active in the music "industry" Get your [censored] straight, Johnny Rebel made one CD 3 years ago, his first recordings since the 60's, on a self produced private label. Industry?? No schmuck, just a private guy releasing private recordings on a vanity label.

So I'm a schmuck now??  You're on a religious message board promoting a racist and anitsemitic musician and you're calling me a schmuck?

Three years is active, as far as publishing and distribution are concerned.  That's what he's doing. That's "industry".

Allen-T

« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2007, 02:35:46 PM »
What's typical is racist whites trying to tell me what I know and what I don't.

You are explaining yourself quite clearly, you don't need me for that!!

Allen-T

« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2007, 02:39:09 PM »
You're on a religious message board promoting a racist and anitsemitic musician and you're calling me a schmuck?

I am not promoting him. I am responding to your uninformed stupid comments. I don't have a problem with this racist singer, he does the same thing Chaim does. The anti-semetic part is in your clogged brain. 

Allen-T

« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2007, 02:43:35 PM »
Three years is active, as far as publishing and distribution are concerned.  That's what he's doing. That's "industry".

Genius, my 8 year old nephew sells lemonade on the corner for the last 3 years, is that industry too?   

Allen-T

« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2007, 02:45:16 PM »
Just admit it, you can't bare white men that speak truth about schvartzas!

Allen-T

« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2007, 02:59:25 PM »
But alas, you have your superiourity complex you need to maintain when dealing with blacks. 

Yeah, that's it, not that the simple fact that the more and more freedom and equality [censored] have gotten since the 60's has only amounted to a daily increasing degeneration in everything they touch?? Human nature is such that it gravitates towards what is safe,clean and functional. So why does everyone move away from blacks? Why are blacks always trying to get closer to whites? It is an absolute fact that if blacks had taken all that has been given to them and made something beautiful out of it everyone would want them around. Their neigborhoods would be beacons of light, not rat infested drug infested slums. Why can Vietnamese people who suffered horribly, in such a short time build themselves up the way they have? Some people are capable and others are not. When the incapable are a menace to society, they must be removed. Kahane preached this, THEY MUST GO! So ramble all you want when whites speak truthfully about blacks, no matter how loud you yell, EVERYBODY knows you are full of [censored], in fact I have already gotten 1 private message from someone who read these exchanges who agrees with me on this.   

Allen-T

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2007, 03:02:14 PM »
Chaim Ben Pesach has said many times, Never in modern history has so much been invested in something that has been such a failure with such a pathetic return. He was speaking about [censored].

Allen-T

« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2007, 03:15:57 PM »
And you know what is something that really freaks me out? There has been for sometime a very small minority within the black community that have demonstrated an unearthly talent with music. Jazz is in my opinion one of the greatest art forms ever known to man. Blacks have been the most prolific in this field and basically invented it. John Coltrane, Thelonious Monk, Eric Dolphy, Pharoah Sanders, the list goes on and on. AND YET, it is virtually IMPOSSIBLE to find a black person who isn't directly involved with being a creative jazz musician that supports or even likes this brilliant music??!! You want to see blacks get just as upset about something as they get about whites? Play Ornette Coleman or James Blood Ulmer around them. I know, I do this all the time!! I have a business but I work a union night job to keep my health benefits active. I am surrounded by schvartzas, and 1 or two good black people also. The schvatrzas listen to this degenerate pig on the radio named, I think her name is Cherry Martinez. Every night she is having some degenerate call in program talking about drinking urine, or homosexuality, or some topic the [censored] can relate to. They are in heaven when this is on. But when I start cranking Sam Rivers or Sonny Sharrock, look out. Of course they don't say [censored] to my face but periodically they make wise remarks. They are so freekin' stooooooooooopid they think it's white boy music!!! Incredible!!!

Allen-T

« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2007, 02:53:04 PM »
I just received an e-mail from the company that distributes the real Johnny Rebel's 2 CDs. The filthy anti-semetic song that Kananga quoted here is in fact NOT Johnny Rebel but is in fact an anonymous studio band that recorded that song for the movie it was in.  ;D