Author Topic: Sarah the 'Leftist' Bernhardt says black brethren will gang rape Palin  (Read 779 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thats something the ugly leftist peace now Jew doesn'nt have to worry about                            http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2008/10/02/2008-10-02_sandra_bernhard_denies_issuing_sarah_pal.html   

Sandra Bernhard denies issuing Sarah Palin 'gang rape' warning
By KORIN MILLER
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Thursday, October 2nd 2008, 3:53 PM

Rothenberg for News

Sandra Bernhard
Outspoken comedienne Sandra Bernhard has shot down earlier reports that she said Sarah Palin would be "gang-raped by my big black brothers" if she enters Manhattan.

"I never said 'gang-raped' and I never used 'rape,' " Bernhard told the Daily News on Thursday.

The funnywoman was widely criticized after reportedly making the remark in her opening monologue during a show last month at Washington, D.C.'s Theater J.

RELATED: SANDRA BERNHARD ISSUES 'GANG RAPE' WARNING
Bernhard's clarification comes on the heels of the announcement that she has been dropped as the keynote speaker for mid-October benefit at Rosie's Place, a women's shelter in Boston.

Bernhard, 53, was asked to confirm the "gang rape" remark when first contacted by the Daily News in mid-September - and never denied it.

"That comment is part of a much larger, nuanced, and yes, provocative (that's what I do) piece from my show about racism, freedom, women's rights, and the extreme views of Governor Sarah Palin," she said in an e-mail at the time.

RELATED: SARAH PALIN CONTROVESRY-WATCH
Bernhard told us on Thursday that she waited to set the record straight because, "as a performer, I'm not in the business of explaining myself to ill-informed critics.

"However, once this caused collateral damage to an innocent charity which does great work, I needed to correct things for the record."

Bernhard wouldn't recall the exact words she had spoken, citing her monologue's improvisational nature, but said she "addressed the issue [that] if Sarah Palin had, God forbid, been violated, would she be willing to care for the baby?"

Despite the cancellation, Bernhard says she has no hard feelings towards Rosie's Place, and plans to make a donation "immediately" to the shelter.

"I understand the predicament they're in," she said.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 11:03:10 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Sarah the 'Leftist' Bernhardt says black brethren will gang rape Palin
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 02:16:28 AM »
The invective spouted against this moral and righteous woman has really been beneath contempt.  Why is this so?  My guess is because Palin dares to take a stand on issues.  You will notice that noone on the left actually espouses any principles.  They feel that there are no objective virtues, that everything is relative.  Well to hell with them!  I want at least one person in office who is not afraid to stand on principle.  And I'll give you a hint, it's not Obama, Biden, or McCain.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 02:22:13 AM »
I once met Ms. Bernhard many years back.  She is just as ugly in person as she is in a magazine or on TV.

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2008, 05:28:00 AM »
She's a bisexual whore who coughs out Black semen.