Author Topic: BWA HA HA HAAAA LARRY sinclair is at the debate site ready to blast Hussein  (Read 1014 times)

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer

NASHVILLE
Oct 6th, 2008 by Larry Sinclair

"Monday, October 6, 2008
GOOD AFTERNOON FROM VANDERBILT & BELMONT UNIVERSITIES
Let me start by extending a Thank You to the Belmont University Office of Campus Security for your kind assistance today.
I have spent the last couple of hours dropping off DVD’s of the NPC press conference along with contact cards to the Nashville colleges and Universities as well as some Nashville media outlets.

I have also spent time driving through these areas and am pleased with the amount of interest in what is posted all over the car. Even in front of Al Gore’s offices in the Loews Plaza!

The below pictures are from the press parking lot at Belmont University. Fox News looks to shuttle their staff in a single van while NBC has these two SUV’s plus three more in the parking lot.
Tuesday October 7, 2008 we will yet again bring a story to the American voter that has no idea who the real Barack Obama is. I was asked this morning by Vanderbilt, “Why is this just now coming out a month before the election?” I advised them because the national media has refused to report the story to the American people. I provided them copies of the NPC PC DVD!"
Posted By Larry Sinclair at 2:05 PM 0 comments   

http://larrysinclairbarackobama.com/?p=383

Go, Larry, go!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 02:41:04 AM by Cyberella »

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
 ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.

I believe it Cyberella. I know that T H J doesent, but I do- he was with hussein the moslem.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer

I believe it Cyberella. I know that T H J doesent, but I do- he was with hussein the moslem.

the only thing the media will report is sinclair's huge criminal record.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
T H J- what do you expect the LEFTIST media to do?  They wont even report that Hillary supporters lawsuit, to prove his crediblity that he is even an American.  So- WHO ARE we suppose to believe?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
I'm picturing a rap video called: 'Obama's On The Down Low'

It flashes pictures of limousines, a crack pipe, champagne, Larry Sinclair, motel 6, and Obama.

The lyrics go "Obama's on the down low'...

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
T H J- what do you expect the LEFTIST media to do?  They wont even report that Hillary supporters lawsuit, to prove his crediblity that he is even an American.  So- WHO ARE we suppose to believe?

not someone with a million fraud convictions.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Just admit it. You are Hidden Author.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
Just admit it. You are Hidden Author.

who?