Author Topic: music teacher suspended for crazy cult-like chant "Obama, Obama"  (Read 838 times)

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
the creepy song that the insane music teacher in Santa Monica,  was suspended today.  if you recall, on a Sunday, with professional Hollywood productions, at the home of the nutty teacher, had 5-12 yr. olds, chant, off tune, "Obama, Obama, Obama," is suspended.  hard to believe this could happen in liberal Santa Monica :clap:

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: music teacher suspended for crazy cult-like chant "Obama, Obama"
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 07:24:34 PM »
I'm glad she was suspended.  No teacher has any business indoctrinating children with their own political views.  Especially in a publicly funded school system.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 07:31:41 PM »
i am shocked that this suspension occurred in Obama loving left radical loony Santa Monica, California.  those children had the glazed look of cult members.  how their ignorant parents (Obama loving left crazies,) allowed their children to go to this teacher's home on a Sunday, is beyond me.  i wonder how long the suspension is: a day?  how about firing her....what she did is sick!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 08:02:22 PM »
Source of article?

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 08:31:54 PM »
she should be fired immediately.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 08:38:59 PM »
Source of article?

Mark Levin, WABC-AM News Talk Radio

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2008, 09:48:42 PM »
http://www.myfoxkc.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7588857&version=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Teacher Suspended For Releasing Obama Youth Video

-snip-

"The school's director didn't return our calls.  According to FOX News, the school suspended the teacher in charge of the after school activity for insubordination after he posted the video online."

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2008, 10:47:42 PM »
great.  thanks Road Warrior!  "insubordination," that's pretty bad.  another incident that only gets worse and worse and worse.  what's next for this nutty "teacher," teacher of what?  propaganda.  she should be investigated by CPS along with the crazy parents for allowing this brainwashing.