Author Topic: RNC files compaint with FEC to investigate the corrupt Obama Fundraising Machine  (Read 577 times)

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

RNC to seek audit of all contributions to Obama campaign
From CNN Associate Producer Martina Stewart

Sen. Obama's July speech in Berlin drew tens of thousands. Now the RNC wants an audit to determine whether the federal ban on contributions from foreign nationals may have been violated.
(CNN) – The fund-raising prowess of the Obama campaign may be put under a microscope, if the Republican National Committee has its way.

The RNC announced that it plans to file a complaint with the Federal Election Committee Monday that seeks an audit of the more than $450 million donated so far to Sen. Barack Obama’s presidential campaign.
The complaint will address two issues highlighted in a recent Newsweek report about the Obama campaign’s fund-raising. First, the RNC will ask the federal agency responsible for enforcing campaign finance laws to audit and inquire into whether the Obama campaign accepted any money from foreign nationals, a contribution source prohibited under federal law.

“We believe that, based on the law, the Obama campaign has accepted contributions from foreign nationals and has knowingly done so through at least its failure to reasonably investigate where all this money is coming from,” RNC Chief Counsel Sean Cairncross told reporters Sunday.

The FEC defines foreign nationals as foreign governments, foreign political parties, foreign corporations, foreign associations, foreign partnerships, individuals who are foreign citizens, and immigrants to the U.S. who do not have a “green card,” showing they are permanent residents or are lawfully admitted to the country.

Second, the RNC plans to ask for an audit of possible excessive contributions to the Democratic nominee. “The Obama campaign has a track record of accepting these,” Cairncross told reporters, referring to recent FEC requests directed at the Obama campaign to explain what appear to be multiple small donations from single donors listed in the campaign’s finance reports which violate the contribution limits when aggregated.

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
I will be surprised if this goes any where. This whole thing is bigger than Obama. Check out the American banking system.

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
There  already was stalling by govt agencies to kill this in the crib.

$200 million of illegal contributions from oil-rich Muslim countries
is a very likely scenario

http://www.spectator.org/dsp_article.asp?art_id=13981

Washington Prowler
Obama’s Fishy $200 Million
By The Prowler

FUNNY MONEY
An auditor for the Federal Election Commission is attempting to have his bosses seek a formal investigation into the collection by the Obama for President campaign of more than $200 million in potentially illegal political donations, including millions of dollars of illegal, foreign donations, and has sought a request for assistance from the Department of Justice or Federal Bureau of Investigation. But the analyst's requests have largely been ignored. "I can't get anyone to move. I believe we are looking at a hijacking of our political system that makes the Clinton and Gore fundraising scandals pale in comparison. And no one here wants to touch it."

One reasons cited by his superiors, says the analyst, is that involvement by the Justice Department or FBI would be indicative of a criminal investigation, something the FEC would prefer not take place a month before the presidential election. Such actions, though, have been used to scuttle Republican campaigns in the past, the most famous being the Weinberger case in the days leading up to the 1992 re-election bid of President George H.W. Bush.

The analyst, who declines to be identified for fear of retribution, says that on four different occasions in the past three months, he sought to open formal investigations into the Obama campaign's fundraising techniques, but those investigations have been discouraged. "Without formal approval, I can't get the resources I need, manpower, that kind of thing. This is a huge undertaking." And the analyst says that he believes that campaign finance violations have occurred.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 10:05:16 PM by Roadwarrior »

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
Too scary. America has already been taken over from within its own boundaries. Those that control the media protect this information on Obama from really getting out to the public. Obama is part of a bigger agenda. I wonder how many people realize this. There needs to be a huge upcry.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
Too scary. America has already been taken over from within its own boundaries. Those that control the media protect this information on Obama from really getting out to the public. Obama is part of a bigger agenda. I wonder how many people realize this. There needs to be a huge upcry.

great post.  you have wonderful insight.  thank you Road Warrior for starting this interesting thread. 

"$200 million of illegal contributions from oil-rich Muslim countries
is a very likely scenario."

I heard, he rec'd $10,000, but in small $10, $25, amounts, this past weekend, over the web, by people with crazy names that were fake obviously, but what you said about illegal contributions from Muslims is a definate.  He's been helped by Muslims, people that hate the USA, for a long time.  His entrance into Harvard, for example, he's a goon, he had to have "help" getting into that swanky school.  Who helped?  There is a connection that Sean Hannity exposed this past Sunday night.  Some Saudi advisor to a top ranking Saudi official, has ties to helping Obama get into Harvard.  The advisor was introduced to the attorney for Malcolm X and inadvertently, the attorney for Malcolm X, told a local NYC tv station the connection.  THERE IS NOTHING anywhere to see:  any writings of Obama as Harvard's President of the Law Review.  I would say this "grooming" of Obama, began early, back in NY, where he met Ayers.  That was exposed on Hannity.  Even earlier.  Don't forget his relationship with a person known only as "Frank."  We now know, after months of digging, the true identity of "Frank," Frank Marshall Davis, the communist, who Obama grew very close to, and who winds up being a pedophile.  Here is the thread:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,27086.0.html

Road Warrior, I think there is an endless supply of money and Obama doesn't care where it comes from because he has no soul.