Author Topic: What does this mean?  (Read 771 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
What does this mean?
« on: October 07, 2008, 01:52:38 PM »
My leftist cousin sent this to me as "proof" that Sarah Palin is a nut, who Jews should not support.

http://www.dailykos.com:80/storyonly/2008/9/24/171613/532

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: What does this mean?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 02:02:13 PM »
DailyKos is an anti-semitic site. Tell your cousin to get off of that site.

Tell your cousin that Obama wants to meet with the president of Iran without pre-conditions.  Tell him or her that the president of Iran is a Holocaust denier, who wants to "wipe Israel off the map."

Mention how Obama is tied to a radical group, ACORN, which helped cause the mortgage crisis.

Say how Obama has had a 20+ year relationship with Jeremiah Wright, who openly supported Hamas and the PLO and who gave an award to Jeremiah Wright.

Also, say how Obama has been dishonest about Willaim Ayers.

Obama worked closed with Ayers and got money funneled to projects that Ayers was working on.  Ayers promotes radical versions of education that attempt to indoctrinate and radicalize students. 

Obama endorsed a book of Ayers and wrote a blurb in the inside of Ayers' book.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 02:57:20 PM »
For me this is simply heresy. This preacher Muthee is 100% fleshly. His thoughts have nothing to do with the Christian way.

Fleshly and spiritual things are two seperatet issues in the "NT".

But if I understood this "sermon" right, he has the picture of successfull Jews in his head and want the Christians become like that.

It is admiration, not hostility.

English is not my fist language, so please correct me if I am wrong.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 03:49:12 PM »
For me this is simply heresy. This preacher Muthee is 100% fleshly. His thoughts have nothing to do with the Christian way.

Fleshly and spiritual things are two seperatet issues in the "NT".

But if I understood this "sermon" right, he has the picture of successfull Jews in his head and want the Christians become like that.

It is admiration, not hostility.

English is not my fist language, so please correct me if I am wrong.

I think that is a good interpretation.