Author Topic: German leftists are celebrating Stalin's birthday  (Read 2191 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
German leftists are celebrating Stalin's birthday
« on: October 07, 2008, 03:49:24 PM »

Lüttke bestätigte die Authentizität der Bilder, stufte die “private Veranstaltung” in der Galerie in der Lübecker Altstadt jedoch als “Klamauk unter Freunden” ein. Dabei seien etwa ein sowjetischer Propagandafilm vorgeführt und eine mit dem Bild Stalins verzierte Torte verspeist worden. Auf einem der Fotos prangt das Konterfei des Sowjet-Diktators hinter Lüttke an der Wand.

Translation:

Lüttke confirmed the authenticity of the pictures, but he said that this "private event" in the galery of the old town of Lübeck was fun among friends. During this event a Sowjet propaganda movie was showed and a cake, illustrated with a portrait of Stalin was eaten. On one of the pictures was the portrait of Stalin on the wall behind Lüttke.

Lüttke is the chaiman of the Linkspartei (The Left -> former SED) in the city of Lübeck.

Source 1 : http://www.shz.de/schleswig-holstein/artikeldetail/article/111/luebecker-linkspartei-chef-feierte-stalins-geburtstag.html

Source 2 : http://www.pi-news.net/2008/10/linksfunktionaer-feiert-stalins-geburtstag/

What is next? A birtday party for Pol Pot or Kim Young Il?  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: German leftists are celebrating Stalin's birthday
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 03:53:28 PM »
I wish those leftists would have to live under Stalins dictatorship.He would send them too very harsh Gulags
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 04:00:47 PM »
I wish those leftists would have to live under Stalins dictatorship.He would send them too very harsh Gulags

I have heard that even real Communists were sent to the Gulag. Perhaps ...

But I fear those leftists of today with their Muzzie allies will sent the Christians first to the Gulag.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 04:23:03 PM »

I have heard that even real Communists were sent to the Gulag. Perhaps ...

But I fear those leftists of today with their Muzzie allies will sent the Christians first to the Gulag.
yes thats true and it was a 1 way ticket.I think you are right the leftists are planning something not too good
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2008, 04:01:02 AM »
Possibly the Muzzie + Eurocommunist axis can declare that Stalin was a hidden muzzie.   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.