Author Topic: Hypocrite Savage initially mocks Palin, now claims she's Savior!!!  (Read 1517 times)

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
I have never seen someone who is so consistently wrong and has a temperament below that of emotional, petty teenage girls (and as a camp counselor I can tell you what a headache that was)!

He had the nerve to mock Palin as some country hick, posted a picture of her face juxtaposed on some stripper's body, and insisted she resign. Now he's saying she's the savior of this campaign and representative of "the average American woman".

Notice how in the first two posting he speak of her with such condescension, yet somehow thinks she has to carry Mccain as dead weight to some burdensome victory. If Savage could literally eat his words,he'd be bigger than Fat Albert!

The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Hypocrite Savage initially mocks Palin, now claims she's Savior!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 04:55:40 AM »
I think he has a few good points, that are at least worth of a discussion.

McCain behaves imo really like Savage says and his point, that in this election some canidates with zero or a low record came out of nowhere is not totally wrong.

P.S.:
I like Bob Dylan
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 06:10:22 AM »
Chaim's wishes preclude me from saying what I think of that beast.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 06:19:06 AM »
bi-polar disorder.  what a nut.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 06:25:23 AM »
Or the Obama campaign is late with its check to him.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 03:52:43 PM »
I predicted that he is going to come around, he is a poseur.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2008, 03:58:44 PM »
Michael Savage is either nuts or he's just testing his audience.
He could be doing this to test to see whether his audience likes the anti-Palin Savage or the pro-Palin Savage.
Just the way he is sometimes pro-Mexican and sometimes anti-Mexican.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2008, 05:23:52 PM »
I think he has a few good points, that are at least worth of a discussion.

McCain behaves imo really like Savage says and his point, that in this election some canidates with zero or a low record came out of nowhere is not totally wrong.

P.S.:
I like Bob Dylan

I agree. The jury is still out on whether Palin was the best pick.  McCain is poised to lose the election right now.  If he had picked Romney in this time of economic crises, with his strong business background , McCain might be ahead in the polls.

And as much as I like Palin, I really don't think she's ready to be president right now if something were to happen to McCain.  It's just not clear to me that Savage was completely wrong when he first criticized the selection of Palin.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2008, 06:02:35 PM »
                                                                                                                           בס''ד

Sarah Palin is better qualified to be president than John McCain, Mitt Romney or any of the other establishment Republicans.

Ronald Reagan also had a hard time answering trick questions when they interviewed him. They said that Reagan is just a dumb, grade B Hollywood actor. They used to carry large signs with Reagan's picture and underneath were the words: "What an idiot!"

Palin, like Reagan, at least has some sincere core beliefs. Something which that phony liar Michael Savage does not have.

Savage saw that his anti-Palin tirades were hurting him with his audience, so he reversed course. What a fake!

Savage used to be anti-Israel, but then saw that that does not help with Bible-believing Christians. So he sometimes sounds pro-Israel, although he also reverts back to his self-hating ways like when he condemned Israel during the 2006 Lebanon war for supposedly committing atrocities. Even the Nazi European Union supported Israel in that war against Hezballah terrorists, but not Michael Savage.

Savage is either a complete fraud with no genuine ideology or a schizophrenic mental case, or both. 

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2008, 06:12:25 PM »
Savage is simply a performer.  I have no doubt that he watched the movie Talk Radio and a light bulb flashed. 

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2008, 06:12:41 PM »
                                                                                                                           בס''ד

Sarah Palin is better qualified to be president than John McCain, Mitt Romney or any of the other establishment Republicans.

Ronald Reagan also had a hard time answering trick questions when they interviewed him. They said that Reagan is just a dumb, grade B Hollywood actor. They used to carry large signs with Reagan's picture and underneath were the words: "What an idiot!"

Palin, like Reagan, at least has some sincere core beliefs. Something which that phony liar Michael Savage does not have.

Savage saw that his anti-Palin tirades were hurting him with his audience, so he reversed course. What a fake!

Savage used to be anti-Israel, but then saw that that does not help with Bible-believing Christians. So he sometimes sounds pro-Israel, although he also reverts back to his self-hating ways like when he condemned Israel during the 2006 Lebanon war for supposedly committing atrocities. Even the Nazi European Union supported Israel in that war against Hezballah terrorists, but not Michael Savage.

Savage is either a complete fraud with no genuine ideology or a schizophrenic mental case, or both. 

Yes, yes..... :dance:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2008, 06:17:23 PM »
I think Palin and Romney would be a good ticket in 2012.  They can run against Obama and McCain. 8;)

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2008, 09:31:06 PM »
The only reason the media is chanting Romney now is that they butchered his character throughout most of this year. Romney was great in terms of enriching wealth in the private sector, but he's just another RINO Republican, whose left of center policies on issues like healthcare, abortion and immigration would have been been no different than those of Ted Kennedy's.
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2008, 11:08:37 PM »
 :::D   This is typical savage.