General Category > General Discussion

how do you post audio files?

(1/2) > >>

zachor_ve_kavod:
I've saved some great audio files to my harddrive, including speaches and debates by Rabbi Kahane (z"l).  I'd like to post some of them.  I think people need to hear his words.  But I don't know how to post them.  Can anybody tell me how?

t_h_j:

--- Quote from: zachor_ve_kavod on October 07, 2008, 11:02:06 PM ---I've saved some great audio files to my harddrive, including speaches and debates by Rabbi Kahane (z"l).  I'd like to post some of them.  I think people need to hear his words.  But I don't know how to post them.  Can anybody tell me how?

--- End quote ---

upload them to megaupload.com and post a download link here.

q_q_:

--- Quote from: zachor_ve_kavod on October 07, 2008, 11:02:06 PM ---I've saved some great audio files to my harddrive, including speaches and debates by Rabbi Kahane (z"l).  I'd like to post some of them.  I think people need to hear his words.  But I don't know how to post them.  Can anybody tell me how?

--- End quote ---

saved them from where? from the internet?
There were some videos on youtube by allent - now lost,  but aside from those. All that were on the internet, are still on the internet.

Here is all the audio
http://www.toojewish.com/kahane/

megaupload is a fantastic website, highly effective and so far reliable. But it does have a few "adult" adverts that might offend some. 

On this forum, Use rapidshare, the link will last for 90 days.. Individuals might store it their own ways.

www.rapidshare.com

There are alot of really technically inept people here but they don't seem to have a problem with rapidshare. So a bonus is that they can use it too.

zachor_ve_kavod:
And after I've uploaded it to rapidshare, how do you guys find it?

q_q_:

--- Quote from: zachor_ve_kavod on October 08, 2008, 01:36:20 AM ---And after I've uploaded it to rapidshare, how do you guys find it?

--- End quote ---

rapidshare or any file hosting website, gives you a link where people(you or anybody) can download the file.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version