Author Topic: Documentaries,series,(anti)propaganda,etc...wars in Yugoslavia  (Read 3610 times)

Offline knindza87

• Junior JTFer
Documentaries,series,(anti)propaganda,etc...wars in Yugoslavia
« on: October 08, 2008, 01:17:47 PM »
   <----video link

See the worst that pro-Albanian propaganda can offer.Fortunatley,only retarded persons and preople with "special mental needs" can really belive what this journalist wanted to propagate.Enjoy this "Mythbusting" : D

lol leave comment on here please,if there is really something to comment about xD
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 11:27:24 AM by knindza87 »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Western media lies against Serbia....

Offline knindza87

• Junior JTFer
I just have a need to say sorry to all US citizens that get maybe offended,before they start accusing me for being "Anti-American" or spreading "Anti-Americanism".I'm not trying to do that.All I want to show is type of propaganda,if you ask me its almost same as nazi-model of spreading untruth.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
This is a classic example of Muslim Albanian "Taqiyya" [deliberate muslim lies and deception commanded by the false prophet Mohammed in the Koran as part of ther "Jihad"] combined with Western appeasment of Islam!

Do you know what our venerable liberal-left founder of CNN (Communist News Network) - Ted Turner - said about us, the American people?

"The United States has got some of the dumbest people in the world. I want you to know that we know that."

Of course we at JTF aren't an extension of Ted Turner or CNN and we are definitely NOT "some of the dumbest people in the world", thank G-d!

Good work knindza87 and NikolaSerbPatriot on busting this idiotic Goebbels' Nazi style Western propaganda!

Shalom!!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
 :::D

The anti-Serb propaganda is nearly always like this. In Germany too.

Rudolf Scharping showed once an empty van on a video. Near this van lay a baseball bat.

Then he told the story, that the Serbs drove with the van through Kosovo and collected killed Albanians. After that they drove to this place and put the bodies on the ground and hit them with this bat. Now they put the bodies in the van again and drove to a mine where they throwed the bodies in the pit.

Makes this sense? Perhaps after a bottle of schnaps.  :::D

I have never believed it. But there are dozens of stories like that.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Shame on them.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Makes sense? Perhaps after a bottle of schnapps.

:::D

I have literally (almost) busted a gut and nearly given myself a hernia from laughter, Pheasant!

That was so EXCRUCIATINGLY funny!!!

LOL!  :laugh:

Offline knindza87

• Junior JTFer
Albanian Terrorists Arested in Macedonia (video with English translation) -->   feel free to comment this one too :)

Offline knindza87

• Junior JTFer
Documentary about prelude to Kosovo war ---->

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
First off, I have never heard of this commentator interviewer. He does not have an American accent and I highly doubt that this is an American TV show. He had an English Irish type of accent and is not an American media figure head. This is not American propaganda this is crap from another country. Prove to me that this was an American news cast, because I am 99.9% sure that it's not. It's not American it's a European broadcast.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline knindza87

• Junior JTFer
Re: American "independent" media Pro-Albanian Propaganda Busted ***MUST SEE***
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2008, 04:08:32 PM »
Alexandre del Valle discusses recent events in Kosovo.
Kosovo,Narco Terrorist State. Greater Albania   lol I love when French people are discussing something.It sounds funny xD It was funny as well looking at faces or del Valle's opponents when he speak of fact,they smiles were taken from faces literally speaking. : D

---->

Offline knindza87

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2008, 04:13:06 PM »
Mate,I can post tons of situations like that.I'm not gonna use Serbian documentary with intention,so you can't accuse me for spreading Serbian cheap propaganda.You probably watched news like that on your media,it was official stand of a state.Problem is that you can't accept the fact that US government made mistake under Clinton administration.Try to be open minded for a change.Cheers

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2008, 04:15:31 PM »
Mate,I can post tons of situations like that.I'm not gonna use Serbian documentary with intention,so you can't accuse me for spreading Serbian cheap propaganda.You probably watched news like that on your media,it was official stand of a state.Problem is that you can't accept the fact that US government made mistake under Clinton administration.Try to be open minded for a change.Cheers
I hate the Clinton administration, and it was a disgusting time period for America when that schmuck was in the oval office. But, you still never proved to me that this was AMERICAN propaganda.  :usa:
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline knindza87

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2008, 04:38:19 PM »
Ok,I can go and do so deeper research about media war propaganda machinery if you like...I will post more non-Serb documentaries so you can do something while I'm doing my research.I just need you to confirm something to me,and that is I'm not gonna be acused for anti-Americanism,like you can see I'm choosing my words carefully not to offend anyone,can you do that?

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2008, 04:39:50 PM »
Ok,I can go and do so deeper research about media war propaganda machinery if you like...I will post more non-Serb documentaries so you can do something while I'm doing my research.I just need you to confirm something to me,and that is I'm not gonna be acused for anti-Americanism,like you can see I'm choosing my words carefully not to offend anyone,can you do that?
I am all for it. Do it.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2008, 04:45:11 PM »
I just need you to confirm something to me,and that is I'm not gonna be acused for anti-Americanism,like you can see I'm choosing my words carefully not to offend anyone,can you do that?

ONLY We Serbs must always be carefully..... everywhere we come it is the same story....
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 05:12:09 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline knindza87

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2008, 08:57:31 PM »
German tv documentary "It Began With a Lie" - Germany's Social Democratic (SPD)-Green party coalition government employed fabrications and manipulated facts to overcome popular opposition to the participation of the German armed forces in NATO's war against Yugoslavia in 1999. A German TV report by journalists Jo Angerer and Mathias Werth entitled "It Began With a Lie" provides proof of this.

part1:
part2:
part3:
part4:
part5:

Czech tv documentary "Stolen Kosovo" - mostly about NATO action and life of the Serbs after it.

part1:
part2:
part3:
part4:
part5:
part6:

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2008, 09:45:16 PM »
as Syyuge says, "The Silence is deafening"

Offline Djape

• Junior JTFer
    • Photos
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2008, 10:05:36 AM »
German tv documentary "It Began With a Lie" - Germany's Social Democratic (SPD)-Green party coalition government employed fabrications and manipulated facts to overcome popular opposition to the participation of the German armed forces in NATO's war against Yugoslavia in 1999. A German TV report by journalists Jo Angerer and Mathias Werth entitled "It Began With a Lie" provides proof of this.

part1:
part2:
part3:
part4:
part5:

Czech tv documentary "Stolen Kosovo" - mostly about NATO action and life of the Serbs after it.

part1:
part2:
part3:
part4:
part5:
part6:

Thanks knindza87
Every brother is a deceiver, and every friend a slanderer.
(Jeremiah 9:4)