Author Topic: Horror • Poll: Obama increases lead in Pennsylvania  (Read 595 times)

Offline Fonzworth

• Full JTFer
  • How in the hell could israel free Kuntar!!!
Horror • Poll: Obama increases lead in Pennsylvania
« on: October 07, 2008, 10:17:30 PM »
Poll: Obama increases lead in Pennsylvania

http://acer.yahoo.com/s/966770

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Re: Horror • Poll: Obama increases lead in Pennsylvania
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 10:19:37 PM »
This doesn't shock me.  This is a state that has the Republican traitor Arlen Spector in the U.S. senate for almost 30 years.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
Re: Horror • Poll: Obama increases lead in Pennsylvania
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 10:24:54 AM »
Big deal.  The Atty. General's office raided ACORN's voting office.  I wrote to Ohio's Atty. General's office and complained about their voting registration and voting on the same day, transporting "voters" with no id, no permanent address and dropping them off at bus stations, to vote in the remaining 80 counties in Ohio. 

I was advised by someone on this board not to watch the polls.  They are deceptive.  Scott Rasmussen puts #s up on his emails and tv, but don't "watch for results for at least a week."

I was listening to Greta last night after the debate and the McCain campaign worker said they have enough money for negative ads. 

My hope is restored and Obama's campaign manager is trying to create apathy so Republicans don't go out and vote on Nov. 4.

I tried to get Zogby's polls because I heard yesterday it was encouraging, but I was unable to obtain it going to it's site.  I did sign up for emails, but they haven't come yet.  Does anyone have Zogby's polling?  TIA.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 11:43:54 AM by jaime »