Author Topic: Muck's debate analysis  (Read 650 times)

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Muck's debate analysis
« on: October 07, 2008, 10:51:52 PM »
This town hall forum was supposed to be McCain's strength, and he did reasonably well. Unfortunately, I must admit the mooozie handled himself very well tonight.

I can't stand Osama, but the mooozie was an effective communicator tonight.
McCain did not launch an effective attack on Osama. There wasn't a single mention of Wright, Ayers, or any of Osama's scandalous associations.

The moooozie is one smooth customer. He more than held his own tonight.

McCain's answer to the question about Israel and Iran was better than Osama's but could have been alot stronger.

Not a good night for McCain. The mooozie inches ever closer to the White House.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Muck's debate analysis
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 12:06:27 AM »
I think Obama came across as stiff and snotty.  And several times, McCain put him on the defensive.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 12:07:58 AM »
I just pray that they polls come out in our favor in the coming days. There is one more debate before the elections. McCain needs to be tougher in the coming Weeks he and this country are running out of time.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 02:34:48 AM »
   Tom Brokaw made it possible for Barack Hussein Obama to even be competitive in this debate.     The questions that Brokaw asked were easily rehearsed.     Also,   there was nothing asked about Guns,   Supreme Court appointments,   and Immigration,   among other topics.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/