Author Topic: No MORE attacking AMERICA on this section..  (Read 16925 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
No MORE attacking AMERICA on this section..
« on: October 11, 2008, 08:47:47 PM »

I have not EVER "attacked" Serbia. Clinton (who I would not EVER vote for) bombed Serbia.  I HATE Clintons GUTS. I dont want ANY MORE BASHING of America ANYMORE in this section.  I am NOT the only one either.  Americans are told to just "SHUT UP" when we try to take up for our nation.  WELL- NO MORE. No more attacks ANYMORE on this thread. I know I am not a moderator- but I AM SICK of this 'anti-American' LEFTIST TRAITOROUS TALK! I have had ENOUGH.  I know what my nation has done- MY nation- America- COULD have turned the whole place into a parking lot- but WE DONT.  So- NO MORE attacking MY country. EVER.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: No MORE attacking AMERICA on this section..
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2008, 08:50:23 PM »
I agree Paulette. What upsets me most is that many Americans are not supportive of Clinton's evil actions but we're all being lumped in together here.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2008, 08:53:50 PM »
You Schmucks will not attack our country and we will make sure of it!
 :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :israel: :israel: :usa: :soldier:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 10:09:16 PM by ProJewCatholic »
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2008, 09:02:26 PM »

I have not EVER "attacked" Serbia. Clinton (who I would not EVER vote for) bombed Serbia.  I HATE Clintons GUTS. I dont want ANY MORE BASHING of America ANYMORE in this section.  I am NOT the only one either.  Americans are told to just "SHUT UP" when we try to take up for our nation.  WELL- NO MORE. No more attacks ANYMORE on this thread. I know I am not a moderator- but I AM SICK of this 'anti-American' LEFTIST TRAITOROUS TALK! I have had ENOUGH.  I know what my nation has done- MY nation- America- COULD have turned the whole place into a parking lot- but WE DONT.  So- NO MORE attacking MY country. EVER.
You said it Paulette! America could have leveled the place and turned it into a glass parking lot. America as bad as it seems at times is not as evil as Russia. People should realize that America has no agenda in that part of the world if they bombed Serbia it was to stop the genocide. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2008, 09:57:18 PM »
 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I'm with you guys 100%.
People that hate America can kiss our...  :usa:  8;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2008, 10:15:39 PM »
"You Schmucks will not attack our country and we will make sure of it!"

I think I don't understand your tone ProJewChristian!
  In other order Serbs don't hate you guys!
  I believe here is a big misunderstanding and I will report this to Administrators!

The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2008, 10:22:45 PM »
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I'm with you guys 100%.
People that hate America can kiss our...  :usa:  8;)
Are you sure you don't agree 50% + 30% and another 20% but not a 100%
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2008, 10:30:08 PM »

I believe here is a big misunderstanding and I will report this to Administrators!

I stand by my comment 100%. Im wasn't talking about all of JTF's serbs by the way, just your pals Dal and Austrailia Serb. You happily to step in when I defend America, but you were silent when they attacked Catholicism and America.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2008, 11:24:53 PM »
  I wasn't silent! I wrote over and over to stop the fights! I will ask you and anybody who is Serb or Jew to stop fightings! NOW!!!!!
  And I mean it!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2008, 11:41:21 PM »
Do I need to get the garden hose out and use it????   :::D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Pescarii

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2008, 12:47:55 AM »
It is best to bear in mind that everybody makes mistakes that are rued to this day. Serbs rebelled against Byzantium and weakened it in the face of Islam. America (or more accurately the Clinton cronies) bombed Serbs.

These are not proud points for anybody here.

The important thing to remember is that America acted upon faulty information (partially due to politicians need to feel good overriding good sense) and not out of an abiding malice.

The thing to remember is that Nazis and Muslims are smart about public relations and fooled American journalists and politicians. Can one blame a drunk for jaywalking? The intent is not there even if the action is. The fault lies in drunkenness, not the intent.

Some Serbs have reacted very poorly to the horrors Serbs have been subjected to and have reacted without sense and have supposed that America is evil, it is not. America is a complex land with good and bad points and whose good points outnumber the bad ones. One of those bad ones is historical ignorance. That is an odd concept for a European but few Americans even knew who Tito was much less Draza Mihailovic.

To respond with anti-American invective is to both ignore the general lack of hatred Americans have and to present yourself in a schema that is generally reserved for the likes of Kim-Jong-Il and Saddam Hussein.

Hatred of America is misguided (Clinton is responsible as are stupid journalists) and counter-productive (maybe some Americans might be more receptive to a joint fight against Jihad if they didn't see Serbs as anti-American?).

Attacking America does no good. Attacking the lack of historical understanding, attacking ignorance and propaganda, attacking Jihadist ties in Bosnia and Nazi ties in Croatia will do good.
Never underestimate human error. You may erroneously assume a different location but the magnitude is still beyond human comprehension.

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2008, 12:48:20 AM »
How come when JTF members criticize and make good arguments against the Pro-Russia, Anti-America Serbians on this board, the moderator Jasmina immediately locks the thread.  Whenever I have time I will try to send a message to a top moderator that he can investigate this.  I do not appreciate every time Serbians are confronted about their attitudes that our threads get locked.  Anytime Serbians go rambling on about the glory of Russia, the Russian Orthodox church empire and, of course, how great Serbians are, the posts will extended to hundredds and hundreds.   I think, myself and others are tired of the rants from Serbians on the board and somebody needs to work on this.  I am a newcomer so I know there is nothing I can do, but i see how its damaging this site's integrity.  When I go to the "Save Serbia" forum I feel as if I stepped away from the conservative JTf and in place have entered a liberl, left-wing webstie funded by the Trinity United Church.  Even worse than the American bashing is the support for Russia, the lack of recognition of the Russian holocaust of the Jews (oh yes it was a holocaust!), constant bashing other religions, yet refusing to accept any criticsm of their own and the talk of reestablishing a Tzar in Russia/Serbia who will rule a Orthodox Christian empire.  Yes, us Jews remember living in an Orthodox CHristian empire under a Tzar, NO THANKS!!!!

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2008, 01:55:10 AM »
I do NOT!!! And i will say again do not appreciate anti-Serb tone!When Germans have attack my country what should we have done in that time?Love them?To listen to them that is for our better good to be killed?To stop attacking them?Because that is what i hear over here right now!To tell US that we are leftist?!Are you guys are nuts?Why don't you put your self in our shooz for one minute.Let me ask you guys how did you feel when Japan have attack Perl Harbor?Did you love them?Or did you nuck them?!How would you feel that your country has been destroyed to the ground by whole world for 78 days?!How would you feel that they take Jerusalem from you and give it to someone else?!How would you feel that your people has been destroyed and killed with radioactive munition?!Would you love them then?!I do understand that not all Americans approve for what has happened to my country and i am aware of it but your country did all of those things to my!I love people like Michael Savage,Mr.Chaim and all Jews who support us.But you don't like it when someone says that they don't like America...What would you expect after all that they have done to us!And what did you do to stop it?!So please JTF-rs have little understanding for our rage and our support of Russia because your country wasn't buried to the ground by whole world and your people wasn't killed by radioactive munition and bombs and your country didn't lost it's Jerusalem(It's our Kosovo) we did!So please put your rage on the side and try to have little understanding.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 02:24:50 AM by SerbChicago »
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2008, 02:01:26 AM »

Bravo Paullet!NO MORE A?Maybe we should be thankful that you didn't make a parking lot?!Who's a leftist here?!You are so sick a?!Anti-American LEFTIST TRAITOURS TALK?!You got to be kidding me!Right!Just because you hate Clintons and that your country didn't turn us in parking lot,does that make it right?!What a joke!

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2008, 02:04:44 AM »

You said it Paulette! America could have leveled the place and turned it into a glass parking lot. America as bad as it seems at times is not as evil as Russia. People should realize that America has no agenda in that part of the world if they bombed Serbia it was to stop the genocide. 
Are you kidding me!You got to be kidding me!To stop the genocide?!Bravo!!!So you are on the side of Albanians?!So be it but SERBS have spilled they guts and blood for you not them!!!!Thank you very much!

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2008, 02:06:53 AM »

I stand by my comment 100%. Im wasn't talking about all of JTF's serbs by the way, just your pals Dal and Austrailia Serb. You happily to step in when I defend America, but you were silent when they attacked Catholicism and America.
Don't try to wizle out of this i have watch what you have sad and it's not just them!

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2008, 02:14:18 AM »
How come when JTF members criticize and make good arguments against the Pro-Russia, Anti-America Serbians on this board, the moderator Jasmina immediately locks the thread.  Whenever I have time I will try to send a message to a top moderator that he can investigate this.  I do not appreciate every time Serbians are confronted about their attitudes that our threads get locked.  Anytime Serbians go rambling on about the glory of Russia, the Russian Orthodox church empire and, of course, how great Serbians are, the posts will extended to hundredds and hundreds.   I think, myself and others are tired of the rants from Serbians on the board and somebody needs to work on this.  I am a newcomer so I know there is nothing I can do, but i see how its damaging this site's integrity.  When I go to the "Save Serbia" forum I feel as if I stepped away from the conservative JTf and in place have entered a liberl, left-wing webstie funded by the Trinity United Church.  Even worse than the American bashing is the support for Russia, the lack of recognition of the Russian holocaust of the Jews (oh yes it was a holocaust!), constant bashing other religions, yet refusing to accept any criticsm of their own and the talk of reestablishing a Tzar in Russia/Serbia who will rule a Orthodox Christian empire.  Yes, us Jews remember living in an Orthodox CHristian empire under a Tzar, NO THANKS!!!!
Let me say something to you!YOU are the one who started all of this and i don't think that you are Jew at all!You come yesterday and with out of any understanding stared to attack us!It is you who should be banned from "Save Serbia" section and JTF in full.WHO ARE YOU ANYWAY?WHAT NATIONALITY ARE YOU FROM?

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2008, 02:17:01 AM »

Don't let them scare you!You are our moderator and you have been put to watch over us.If they don't like it they can kiss MY a..How is that feal for a change ha?!

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2008, 02:47:57 AM »
Let me say something to you!YOU are the one who started all of this and i don't think that you are Jew at all!You come yesterday and with out of any understanding stared to attack us!It is you who should be banned from "Save Serbia" section and JTF in full.WHO ARE YOU ANYWAY?WHAT NATIONALITY ARE YOU FROM?

You don't think I am a Jew at all do you?  Well i know you are not!   I am indeed 100% Eastern EUropean Ashkenazi Jew from both father and mother's side.  Don't try to be a fool and try to prove I am not Jewish and shut me up, you will lose this one buddy!  The arrogance of some of Serbs here is bewildering and I think if Jews will start being banned in the name of protecting Serbia and its Russian interests, this site will sooner or later become the RTF (Russian Task Force) and all Jews will go to a better site that bans this non-sense and protects is Jewish members.  My grandmother (on Father's side) is Ukranian Jew from a village that was exterminated from nazis right after she left to Paris and then to USA, the country that saved her life.  She used to tell me stories about life in the Ukrainian village and how the Tzar's men would harass her family.  Her great grandparents told stories of being beaten, robbed and brutalized by your Russian brothers.  Don't mess with my race buddy, first you say all Jews should support Russia (or that we should sympathize with your cause), then you start accusing Jewish members of the site of being goyim.  My ancestors died at the hands of Russian guns, swords and raped by uncircumcised Russian men.   It would not be very hard for me to prove my Jewish lineage and there are some famous Jews in my family, one who is Franz Kafka.  A good majority of my ancestors come from Ukraine, Russia and Poland.  My last name is a Hebrew derived name from Yiddish that you will never find any gentile or goy to have.    Perhaps some of the men who brutalized my ancestors are friends of yours?  Since you befriend one of our greatest enemies, at least you can stop playing dumb, like we should just accept you, because  the Clintons and their pro-Soviety agenda bombed you.  You are blind to the fact that Russia agreed with the USA to take action to "protect" Kosovo. 

What do I really hate here?  It is the denial of Serbs about the atrocities of the Orthodox church and the actions that Russians have done to Jews.   And here is the irony of it all, if USA is such a horrible country, how come your name is SerbChicago?  Is that Chicago, Serbia?  What a coincidence.  If this country is so horrific and Russia so blessed, why not rename yourself to SerbMoscow.

?!How would you feel that they take Jerusalem from you and give it to someone else?!
For your information, we lost half of Jerusalem to arab scum.  We cannot even pray in most parts of our own city.  I don't know everything about Serbia, but I feel that Jerusalem is more sacred to us Jews than Kosovo is to you Serbs.  How would you like it if half of Belgrade was occupied by Albanians and you couldn't pray in your churches there?  Don't step on our toes and undermine the suffering of us Jews.  You are not the only people who have suffered and I think us Jews have lost perhaps a lot more than you Serbians over the years.  It was not you who were persecuted throughout Europe and treated like animals and robbed and belittled, generation after generation.  Serbians are not very hated in the world compared to us Jews.  Most people around the world can care a crap less about Serbia and the Balkan crisis. But day to day, all over the world, everyone hates the Jews and wants us extermintaed.

Did I start this?  I had no intention of causing any trouble on a website I felt was a sanctuary from all the other rubbish I see online.  This is not Russia, there is free speech for all supporters of Israel and the Traditional Americans.   I know the moderators can keep locking the threads and silencing all Jewish and Conserative Americans and Christians here, but I feel we are the bread and butter of this site, not you.  Being a Jew I am treated inferior on Jewish Task Force than Serb members who can openly make a mockery and denial of our suffering, while we have to sit and bow to you about yours.  I have spent a good deal of my life fighting liberals.  While many Serbs sit around and bellyache about evil America, many Conservative Americans and Jews spend their heart and soul fighting the imposters head on.  And, from listening to you, it sounds like many Serbs in your country are going liberal and supporting the EU as well.  So, in that case, Serbia is as evil as America.  Stop pointing fingers and selling your soul to Satan. 

I don't apperciate all the rashot here.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 03:14:24 AM by AryehYehudah »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2008, 02:50:20 AM »
Arrogance against repressed peoples shall not withstand for long.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2008, 03:12:57 AM »

You don't think I am a Jew at all do you?  Well i know you are not!   I am indeed 100% Eastern EUropean Ashkenazi Jew from both father and mother's side.  Don't try to be a fool and try to prove I am not Jewish and shut me up, you will lose this one buddy!  The arrogance of some of Serbs here is bewildering and I think if Jews will start being banned in the name of protecting Serbia and its Russian interests, this site will sooner or later become the RTF (Russian Task Force) and all Jews will go to a better site that bans this non-sense and protects is Jewish members.  My grandmother (on Father's side) is Ukranian Jew from a village that was exterminated from nazis right after she left to Paris and then to USA, the country that saved her life.  She used to tell me stories about life in the Ukrainian village and how the Tzar's men would harass her family.  Her great grandparents told stories of being beaten, robbed and brutalized by your Russian brothers.  Don't mess with my race buddy, first you say all Jews should support Russia (or that we should sympathize with your cause), then you start accusing Jewish members of the site of being goyim.  My ancestors died at the hands of Russian guns, swords and raped by uncircumcised Russian men.   It would not be very hard for me to prove my Jewish lineage and there are some famous Jews in my family, one who is Franz Kafka.  A good majority of my ancestors come from Ukraine, Russia and Poland.  Perhaps some of the men who brutalized my ancestors are friends of yours?  Since you befriend one of our greatest enemies, at least you can stop playing dumb, like we should just accept you, because  the Clintons and their pro-Soviety agenda bombed you.  You are blind to the fact that Russia agreed with the USA to take action to protect Kosovo. 

What do I really hate here?  It is the denial of Serbs about the atrocities of the Orthodox church and the actions that Russians have done to Jews.   And here is the irony of it all, if USA is such a horrible country, how come your name is SerbChicago?  Is that Chicago, Serbia?  What a coincidence.  If this country is so horrific and Russia so blessed, why not rename yourself to SerbMoscow.

?!How would you feel that they take Jerusalem from you and give it to someone else?!
For your information, we lost half of Jerusalem to arab scum.  We cannot even pray in most parts of our own city.  I don't know everything about Serbia, but I feel that Jerusalem is more sacred to us Jews than Kosovo is to you Serbs.  How would you like it if half of Belgrade was occupied by Albanians and you couldn't pray in your churches there?  Don't step on our toes and undermine the suffering of us Jews.  You are not the only people who have suffered and I think us Jews have lost perhaps a lot more than you Serbians over the years.  It was not you who were persecuted throughout Europe and treated like animals and robbed and belittled.  Serbians are not very hated in the world compared to us Jews.  Most people around the world can care a crap less about Serbia and the Balkan crisis. But day to day, all over the world, everyone hates the Jews and wants us extermintaed.

Did I start this?  I had no intention of causing any trouble on a website I felt was a sanctuary from all the other rubbish I see online.  This is not Russia, there is free speech for all supporters of Israel and the Traditional Americans.   I know the moderators can keep locking the threads and silencing all Jewish and Conserative Americans and Christians here, but I feel we are the bread and butter of this site, not you.  Being a Jew I am treated inferior on Jewish Task Force than Serb members who can openly make a mockery and denial of our suffering, while we have to sit and bow to you about yours.  I have spent a good deal of my life fighting liberals.  While many Serbs sit around and bellyache about evil America, many Conservative Americans and Jews spend their heart and soul fighting the imposters head on.  And, from listening to you, it sounds like many Serbs in your country are going liberal and supporting the EU as well.  So, in that case, Serbia is as evil as America.  Stop pointing fingers and selling your soul to Satan. 

You can't intimidate me!It's NOT the Serbs who have killed it's Russians!Because we like them that doesn't mean that we appruve everything that they do!You are just ignorant kid!You know this right?!HOW IS MAKE A MOCKERY OF JEWS SUFFERING?ARE YOU NUTS OR JUST DUMB!CAN YOU READ AT ALL!TAKEING KOSOVO IS AND I WILL SAY IS LIKE TAKING JERUSALEM FROM JEWS!WHY DON'T YOU JUST GEEEEETTTT OUT OF OUR SECTION!You to tell me "you selling your sooooul to the satan"...screeeeew yoooouu!Yes it is you who has started all the lies and you don't know us or Serbs and Kosovo at all!So why don't you just live this section and go somewhere else!It's not me who have made Save Serbia section!It's mr.Chaim him self because of his love for us and because he know us and understand us!If he has no problem of us supporting the Russians why do you!?I am over here over 1 1/2 and i am giving money to JTF...and what exacly did you do?Exept starting the fire and asoulting us!?

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2008, 03:22:32 AM »
"I don't know everything about Serbia, but I feel that Jerusalem is more sacred to us Jews than Kosovo is to you Serbs.  How would you like it if half of Belgrade was occupied by Albanians and you couldn't pray in your churches there?"  You are so blind!Kosovo IS our holy land!Our first state was creates over there over thousand years ago and they(America and the other EU nations)have take it from us!And WE CAN NOT PRAY IN OUR CHURCHES BESAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN DESTROYED BY ALBANIAN MUSLIM!SO please don't tell me that it's not more sacred to us as Jerusalem is to you!You don't know me!You don't know Serbs!So buzz off!

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2008, 03:26:26 AM »

You don't think I am a Jew at all do you?  Well i know you are not!   I am indeed 100% Eastern EUropean Ashkenazi Jew from both father and mother's side.  Don't try to be a fool and try to prove I am not Jewish and shut me up, you will lose this one buddy!  The arrogance of some of Serbs here is bewildering and I think if Jews will start being banned in the name of protecting Serbia and its Russian interests, this site will sooner or later become the RTF (Russian Task Force) and all Jews will go to a better site that bans this non-sense and protects is Jewish members.  My grandmother (on Father's side) is Ukranian Jew from a village that was exterminated from nazis right after she left to Paris and then to USA, the country that saved her life.  She used to tell me stories about life in the Ukrainian village and how the Tzar's men would harass her family.  Her great grandparents told stories of being beaten, robbed and brutalized by your Russian brothers.  Don't mess with my race buddy, first you say all Jews should support Russia (or that we should sympathize with your cause), then you start accusing Jewish members of the site of being goyim.  My ancestors died at the hands of Russian guns, swords and raped by uncircumcised Russian men.   It would not be very hard for me to prove my Jewish lineage and there are some famous Jews in my family, one who is Franz Kafka.  A good majority of my ancestors come from Ukraine, Russia and Poland.  Perhaps some of the men who brutalized my ancestors are friends of yours?  Since you befriend one of our greatest enemies, at least you can stop playing dumb, like we should just accept you, because  the Clintons and their pro-Soviety agenda bombed you.  You are blind to the fact that Russia agreed with the USA to take action to protect Kosovo. 

For your information, we lost half of Jerusalem to arab scum.  We cannot even pray in most parts of our own city.  I don't know everything about Serbia, but I feel that Jerusalem is more sacred to us Jews than Kosovo is to you Serbs.  How would you like it if half of Belgrade was occupied by Albanians and you couldn't pray in your churches there?  Don't step on our toes and undermine the suffering of us Jews.  You are not the only people who have suffered and I think us Jews have lost perhaps a lot more than you Serbians over the years.  It was not you who were persecuted throughout Europe and treated like animals and robbed and belittled.  Serbians are not very hated in the world compared to us Jews.  Most people around the world can care a crap less about Serbia and the Balkan crisis. But day to day, all over the world, everyone hates the Jews and wants us extermintaed.

You can't intimidate me!It's NOT the Serbs who have killed it's Russians!Because we like them that doesn't mean that we appruve everything that they do!You are just ignorant kid!You know this right?!HOW IS MAKE A MOCKERY OF JEWS SUFFERING?ARE YOU NUTS OR JUST DUMB!CAN YOU READ AT ALL!TAKEING KOSOVO IS AND I WILL SAY IS LIKE TAKING JERUSALEM FROM JEWS!WHY DON'T YOU JUST GEEEEETTTT OUT OF OUR SECTION!You to tell me "you selling your sooooul to the satan"...screeeeew yoooouu!Yes it is you who has started all the lies and you don't know us or Serbs and Kosovo at all!So why don't you just live this section and go somewhere else!It's not me who have made Save Serbia section!It's mr.Chaim him self because of his love for us and because he know us and understand us!If he has no problem of us supporting the Russians why do you!?I am over here over 1 1/2 and i am giving money to JTF...and what exacly did you do?Exept starting the fire and asoulting us!?

Lets take it to Mr. Chaim and see what he thinks of how you Serbs talk.  Who is behaving like a child, maybe its some of the Serbs here severing the olive branch handed to them.  So giving money and being here for many years lets you say whatever you want?  You advocate the destruction of Israel indrectly with your support for our greatest enemy and deny all the suffering Russia has done to us.  Money cannot buy back the blood of the dead Jews.  You want me to care for Serbia and you go on rants supporting a country and its church which has persecuted us and abused us.  If I will be ridiculed and tossed off JTF for this, then JTF is a website of left-wing communazis.  But I faith in Hashem Elohim that he will protect me from your chutzpah!!    Save Serbia should not be an island of pro-Russian, Holocaust denying.  The next time I hear you talking about setting up an orthodox empire with a Tzar ruler, I will do all in my power by contacting moderators to shut your forum down.  Let them throw me off.  The way a goy Serb like you trreats a Jewish member on JTF is sickening.  Come to a Jewish neighborhood in Brooklyn and talk to a Jewish person about the things you do and the way you do; I guess you're safe online aren't you?

I think your money to JTF is because they supported a CHristian country taht was attacked for the interests of muslims by a communist government America had at the time.  Little did we know that the same Christians would go around preaching about a Russian orthodox empire which we can almost equate to an islamic empire, if you consider our suffering under both in the past.    Also, some of you make belligerent racist comments to Americans, like "stupid American", "idiot American".  One of your members called me a "Dumb American".  Can I call you a "Dumb Serb"?  

PRAISE G-D OF YISROEL OLAM v'OLAM b'TZYON!!   Baruch Adoneinu!! Baruch Melkeynu!!  Baruch Hashem!!  You don't scare me..  I will fight Russia and I will fight all who support it!  6,000,000 of my people fell and many more in Eastern Europe and Arab lands, Never Again!

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2008, 03:29:26 AM »
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,27089.0.html    How come you have wrote something in Serbian!

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2008, 03:29:37 AM »
"I don't know everything about Serbia, but I feel that Jerusalem is more sacred to us Jews than Kosovo is to you Serbs.  How would you like it if half of Belgrade was occupied by Albanians and you couldn't pray in your churches there?"  You are so blind!Kosovo IS our holy land!Our first state was creates over there over thousand years ago and they(America and the other EU nations)have take it from us!And WE CAN NOT PRAY IN OUR CHURCHES BESAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN DESTROYED BY ALBANIAN MUSLIM!SO please don't tell me that it's not more sacred to us as Jerusalem is to you!You don't know me!You don't know Serbs!So buzz off!

Is Kosovo the most holy place in all of Serbia?  Above all others?  Let me tell you, if I heard Jerusalem was under attack and its holy sites to be destroyed, I would stop all I am doing and go there to fight to the death to protect that land.   Yerushalayim is holier than any other place.  For your information, us Jews cannot even live in the land of Judah.  Perhaps we should even stop calling ourselves Judeans/Jews?  I said I did not know 100% and the most I know about Serbs is what I read here on the site and some websites I am now reading about your people.     We can thank the Russians, your friends, for destroying many of our historic synagogues.