Author Topic: No MORE attacking AMERICA on this section..  (Read 16877 times)

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
Re: No MORE attacking AMERICA on this section..
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2008, 06:09:11 AM »
From Serbian-Australia:
Your sick of Serbs!!
I'm sick of arrogant and ignorant Americans!

How dare you accuse Serbs of being pro Islamic?
Do you have Feces for brains?
In case your missed the news, Serbs have been bombed back to the stone age for fighting against Muslim terrorists!!!

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,25143.30.html

I told him I was sick of the communist leftist Serbians on the site, he immediately said I am sick of Serbs.  Twisting waht  I said.  Then he goes on to say he is sick of arrogant and ignorant Americans with feces for brains.    I was hoping this site can have dignity and such racist and bigoted names against Americans would not be used here.    I never started attacking Serbians as a race, until my own heritage and race was under attack.

Ok, forgive me Dalmacija.. I get all you Serbians mixed up on here. I conveersed with you the longest, so I thoughtit was you.  My apologies.  IT was Serbian-AUstralian, your friend, who called me the feces brained, arrogant American.    
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 06:18:24 AM by AryehYehudah »

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2008, 06:12:55 AM »
.  I am glad Serbians have different beliefs in their church than their Russian allies. 

Hehe Russian Orthodoxy and Serbian Orthodoxy are totally equal to each other...
Lets face the truth now, you know nothing about the teachings of the Serbian or Russian Orthodox Church...

PS:
You said bad things about Jesus being Greek Goyim "G-d....
You have no respect for the Christian religion.

I respect Christians who view Jesus as Jewish G-d or Son of G-d as they call him.  Don't you call him Conquering Lion of Judah?  Judah is a land of us Jews.  We don't take references to our holy lands, lightly.   The CHristians I respect have the same G-d of ISrael that we have, not this paganized, romanized version that many so-called Christians have followed for years.  That is what the bible says after all.  But many Orthodox churches say he is from Greece or Rome.  They even give him a greek or latin name.  I have many CHristian friends and know a lot about the religion, since I grew up primarily around gentiles.  However, I know twisting of bible has put many Jews in gas chambers.  Hitler himself said Jesus was celtic and that he was imprisoned by the Jews.  True CHristians don't manipulate the Hebrew origin of their G-d.  You have no respect for CHristianity either, maybe.  By the way, you have little care or insight that the bible and CHristainity has been responible for the death of millions of Jews, not Serbians over the years.  Too bad you expect me to care so much for the atrocities against your people when you don't see it from my side.  My anger is not against Christians, but the heretics who are not "true Christians".

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2008, 06:18:07 AM »
.  I am glad Serbians have different beliefs in their church than their Russian allies. 

Hehe Russian Orthodoxy and Serbian Orthodoxy are totally equal to each other...
Lets face the truth now, you know nothing about the teachings of the Serbian or Russian Orthodox Church...

PS:
You said bad things about Jesus being Greek Goyim "G-d....
You have no respect for the Christian religion.

I respect Christians who view Jesus as Jewish G-d or Son of G-d as they call him.  Don't you call him Conquering Lion of Judah?  Judah is a land of us Jews.  We don't take references to our holy lands, lightly.   The CHristians I respect have the same G-d of ISrael that we have, not this paganized, romanized version that many so-called Christians have followed for years.  That is what the bible says after all.  But many Orthodox churches say he is from Greece or Rome.  They even give him a greek or latin name.  I have many CHristian friends and know a lot about the religion, since I grew up primarily around gentiles.  However, I know twisting of bible has put many Jews in gas chambers.  Hitler himself said Jesus was celtic and that he was imprisoned by the Jews.  True CHristians don't manipulate the Hebrew origin of their G-d.  You have no respect for CHristianity either, maybe.

We believe Jesus is God's son (God)...

And God existed before the creation of the world and its nations.
So Jesus exited before the human race and the earth were created by God..

To give a nationality to Jesus.. is not realistic.... We believe Jesus was God in human flesh who came to this world to save the human race...

Its not that we specific mark Him as a Jew or other mortal...

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2008, 06:20:21 AM »
  My anger is not against Christians, but the heretics who are not "true Christians".

You who called Jesus a Goyim greek God know who true Christians are  ;D ....

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2008, 06:23:05 AM »
We believe Jesus is G-d's son (G-d)...

And G-d existed before the creation of the world and its nations.
So Jesus exited before the human race and the earth were created by G-d..

To give a nationality to Jesus.. is not realistic.... We believe Jesus was G-d in human flesh who came to this world to save the human race...

Its not that we specific mark Him as a Jew or other mortal...

Then why do you call him Lion of Judah?  Sorry, i wanted to avoid a religious Jew/Christian debate here..  I respect Christains and their religion.  I hate the version of Christianity that paints him as some greek deity that tried to save the "evil Jews" and was brutally murdered, by "Evil Jews".   Many Christians tell me Jewsare CHosen People in their religion, which coincides with the teachings of our Tanakh.  However, many churches have written many books and have apologists who go on to tell how Jesus was a gentile man among evil Jews and all his apostles wree all greeks.  They rewrote the bible ina way to make it sound like Jews were brutal murderers and oppressors.  Of course, they never bother talking about the evil crimes of Romans and Greeks in this period, but the emphasis is on the Jews.   We Jews suffered in Europe for thousands of years due to a solid church teaching of us Jews murdering this gentile Eyezeus Christos.    You don't believe it?  Please go study some history of JEws in Russia, I did point you to the Jewish Virtual Library website; I doubt you went there.  So please don't ridicule me for not being educated about Serbians, when you also know little about Jews and their history in Europe.

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2008, 06:24:34 AM »
  My anger is not against Christians, but the heretics who are not "true Christians".

You who called Jesus a Goyim greek G-d know who true Christians are  ;D ....

The G-d that the Russian Orthodox Church is the Goyim Greek G-d..  Not the Lion of Judah that most American Christians worship.  If you spell Jesus name in Greek, which is the name most Orthodox churches use, it is Eye Zeus Christos.  So they call him Zeus, the king G-d of the greeks.    Whats a man born in Israel of the tribe of the Jews, doing with the name of a Greek G-d?  As far as I know his real name is in Hebrew or Aramaic. How come all these churches call him by the same name as a pagan greek G-d.   Can you answer me that?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 06:31:12 AM by AryehYehudah »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2008, 06:39:36 AM »
  Many Christians tell me Jewsare CHosen People in their religion, which coincides with the teachings of our Tanakh.

You are so smart you ........   

They are lying to you, in order to convert you...I think
If they really believed that the Jews are the Chosen people, than they would not try to convert them into their religion...
You must not believe everything what people say to you...

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2008, 06:44:36 AM »
The G-d that the Russian Orthodox Church is the Goyim Greek G-d..  Not the Lion of Judah that most American Christians worship. 

I am not going to seriously debate this...because this not my level anymore...

We believe that Jesus is God the son...
God has no nationality.... He is God...

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2008, 06:46:14 AM »
  Many Christians tell me Jewsare CHosen People in their religion, which coincides with the teachings of our Tanakh.

You are so smart you ........   

They are lying to you, in order to convert you...!
If they really believed that the Jews are the Chosen people, than they would not try to convert them into their religion...
You must not believe everything what people say to you...

I see it is better to be told I am a Christ Killer and be rejected?  I am not an expert on Christianity but I have read parts of the Christian bible.  As for converting me, not many have made such an effort.  Most people, except Jews, want people to join their religion, but those gentiles who have told me that were not having a secret plot to convert me.  Many of them have put heart and soul effort in supporting causes of Jewish people and helping Israel because they believe it is the land of the Jewish people and that G-d has a special covenant with them and favors them, since all the prophets and men of Tanakh (which many mistakenly called O l d T e s t a m e n t ), are from the land of Israel and that all of the bible came from the land of Israel.  The religion was later adopted in Greek, Rome and other gentile lands, where it was later altered and mixed with European pagan religions.  That is why I am told by some Christians, you celebrate Christmas.  It is a mixture of European traditions with the Israeli based religion.    I am told that CHristmas is not in the bible, but rather a festival celebrated by the romans to celebrate winter equinox or the rebirth of the Sun.  Am I wrong?  It is not me, but other CHristians who have told me this.  I have even met Christians who celebrate Passover and CHanukah, because they say it is what Christians should be doing.

Hey.. I want to get out of the Christian/Jewish debate if you don't mind..  I originally came on here speaking out against your alliance with Russia.  Have any religion you want except one that believes in wiping out other religons, including Jews.  I have many CHristian friends and respect greatly people who also belive in the G-d of Israel.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 06:51:38 AM by AryehYehudah »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2008, 06:54:58 AM »
Hey.. I want to get out of the Christian/Jewish debate if you don't mind..  I originally came on here speaking out against your alliance with Russia.  Have any religion you want except one that believes in wiping out other religons, including Jews.  I have many CHristian friends and respect greatly people who also belive in the G-d of Israel.

How can you say that you want to get out of the Christian/Jewish debate, while you constandly claim that Orthodox Christianity teaches that all Jews are Christ-killers?

You claim that Orthodox Christianity or Russian Church is anti- Semitic  and that it propagates hatered towars JEws. If you say this idiot statement towards Russian Church, than you allo accuse the Serbian church of anti- Semitism. We share the same teachings... So anti- Russian Orthodoxism is equal to anti- Serb Orthodoxism.

How would you feel if I said that I live on Yugoslav Jews, but that the Russian Jews are evil and sould go to hell? think before you say stange things...

I alos think that you have mixed everything upsitde-down in your head.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2008, 07:13:31 AM »

I asked a SIMPLE request. DO NOT ATTACK MY COUNTRY-AMERICA ANYMORE in this section. Thats ALL. Also- I might ADD- this is a JEWISH forum, where Jewish people LOVE Christian people, so lets NOT go there. No more attacking my country- AT ALL.   SerbChicago- I know you and like you- but are you in USA now, b/c if you are- America is now your country.

The ONLY way to change things with Americas politics is sending a letter to the President PRIORITY MAIL, and find the senators here that seem to be anti-Serbia- BUT I AM NOT ANTI-SERBIA. I am ANTI-RUSSIA, who would swallow up ALL of Serbia. Thats why this is here- so you dont get swallowed by the BIG bear- G-ds WILL is soveriegn nations, NOT nations that have to cower below places like Russia who would NOT think twice about doing away with all of the smaller nations around it.
Thank you all for not attacking my country anymore, I APPRECIATE IT.  Sitting here typing about America will get you NO PLACE- WRITE the people IN CHARGE.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2008, 07:28:35 AM »
All of you liars and hypocrites would bash, curse, and probably do worse to America if the Clintons bombed Israel for 3 months. The Serbs are justified in their criticism.

Offline knindza87

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2008, 07:35:42 AM »
Paulette sorry,but you don't ask us to stop attacking America simple because there is none of us who are attacking US,there is none of us here who is anti-American.You simply want to prevent us to criticize targeted administrations,to put censorship on this sub-forum.You guys really need to stop coming to Save Serbia sub-forum for that reason.I wont keep my mouth shut.So many bad things happened because we did,but no more.JTF 4 ever,STOP demanding for censorship on Save Serbia.If you are not interested pass us,or learn more about us.Freedom of speech for Save Serbia!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2008, 07:37:52 AM »

I asked a SIMPLE request. DO NOT ATTACK MY COUNTRY-AMERICA ANYMORE in this section. Thats ALL. Also- I might ADD- this is a JEWISH forum, where Jewish people LOVE Christian people, so lets NOT go there. No more attacking my country- AT ALL.   SerbChicago- I know you and like you- but are you in USA now, b/c if you are- America is now your country.

The ONLY way to change things with Americas politics is sending a letter to the President PRIORITY MAIL, and find the senators here that seem to be anti-Serbia- BUT I AM NOT ANTI-SERBIA. I am ANTI-RUSSIA, who would swallow up ALL of Serbia. Thats why this is here- so you dont get swallowed by the BIG bear- G-ds WILL is soveriegn nations, NOT nations that have to cower below places like Russia who would NOT think twice about doing away with all of the smaller nations around it.
Thank you all for not attacking my country anymore, I APPRECIATE IT.  Sitting here typing about America will get you NO PLACE- WRITE the people IN CHARGE.

If you do not like pro Russian statements leave this subforum.
You have 10000000 other subforums where you can talk bad about Russians..
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 07:45:50 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #64 on: October 12, 2008, 07:46:19 AM »
The Serbs are justified in their criticism.

I think that this is a fair statement..

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #65 on: October 12, 2008, 07:48:15 AM »
All of you liars and hypocrites would bash, curse, and probably do worse to America if the Clintons bombed Israel for 3 months. The Serbs are justified in their criticism.

No hypocrisy here- NOBODY LIKES their nation being talked about- and if you do- you are an idiot.  IF you want to save Serbia- Attacking America is NOT the way to do it. Save your own nation, by getting rid of your OWN ruling establishment- and RALPH- attacking Israel is not just attacking some nothing nation south of the border down Mexico way- IT IS ATTACKING G-D. And Ralph- IF you are an AMERICAN- you would STOP this America BASHING- so get it STRAIGHT with YOUR loyalties. 

CRITICIZE your OWN nation- NOT MINE.

EVERY American on THIS forum has been TIRED of this CONSISTANT attack here in this section- of bashing USA- EXCEPT Ralph.  And THEN, when Aryeh gives you a video about what CHAIM BEN PESACH thinks of Russia- you threaten to ban Aryeh? WHAT>?  NOBODY threatened to ban ANYBODY from Americans did we?

And, you MIGHT want to RESPECT Jasmina- she ASKED this not to get ugly, and NOW I have respected HER wishes. 

IT IS SIMPLE: DONT CRITICIZE AMERICA.   We have enough problems without having to hear this too.  Stop making AMERICAN people feel BAD.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2008, 07:58:18 AM »

IT IS SIMPLE: DONT CRITICIZE AMERICA.   We have enough problems without having to hear this too.  Stop making AMERICAN people feel BAD.

I understand your point of view...

Offline knindza87

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2008, 08:03:03 AM »
IT IS SIMPLE: DONT CRITICIZE AMERICA
Ya its really simple,put censorship on forum.Its also funny that you feel bad when someone criticize Clinton administration,is that really hurt you that much when I speak of Clinton?We never told anything bad about American nation,people.If speaking of Clinton administration  really hurt you that much,just don't visit this sub-forum and it's okay then?Dunno what to suggest in that case. Put censorship on lol,are you really from US(the greatest liberal-democracy in the world)?You sound like you have been raised under North-Korean regime lol

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2008, 08:06:57 AM »

No hypocrisy here- NOBODY LIKES their nation being talked about- and if you do- you are an idiot.  IF you want to save Serbia- Attacking America is NOT the way to do it. Save your own nation, by getting rid of your OWN ruling establishment- and RALPH- attacking Israel is not just attacking some nothing nation south of the border down Mexico way- IT IS ATTACKING G-D. And Ralph- IF you are an AMERICAN- you would STOP this America BASHING- so get it STRAIGHT with YOUR loyalties. 

CRITICIZE your OWN nation- NOT MINE.

EVERY American on THIS forum has been TIRED of this CONSISTANT attack here in this section- of bashing USA- EXCEPT Ralph.  And THEN, when Aryeh gives you a video about what CHAIM BEN PESACH thinks of Russia- you threaten to ban Aryeh? WHAT>?  NOBODY threatened to ban ANYBODY from Americans did we?

And, you MIGHT want to RESPECT Jasmina- she ASKED this not to get ugly, and NOW I have respected HER wishes. 

Take it easy. I think bashing America is justified for Serbs and real victims of America but you're right that it shouldn't be done on this forum so often. Jews feel about Israel what Serbs feel about Serbia. Your feeling of Israel being bombed and God being "attacked" is how the Serbs felt when they were bombed because people were killed which is the worse possible thing to happen to a nation. Most Serbs won't vote for those animals Mccain and Palin who wouldn't hesitate for a second to start murdering Serb babies again. Osama is the same [censored]. To my Serb friends, I think you should criticize the government as much as you like but the Russians are not your friends. They put Eastern Europe under Communist slavery so if you're not a Communist you should understand that.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #69 on: October 12, 2008, 08:07:42 AM »
How come when JTF members criticize and make good arguments against the Pro-Russia, Anti-America Serbians on this board, the moderator Jasmina immediately locks the thread.  Whenever I have time I will try to send a message to a top moderator that he can investigate this.  I do not appreciate every time Serbians are confronted about their attitudes that our threads get locked.  Anytime Serbians go rambling on about the glory of Russia, the Russian Orthodox church empire and, of course, how great Serbians are, the posts will extended to hundredds and hundreds.   I think, myself and others are tired of the rants from Serbians on the board and somebody needs to work on this.  I am a newcomer so I know there is nothing I can do, but i see how its damaging this site's integrity.  When I go to the "Save Serbia" forum I feel as if I stepped away from the conservative JTf and in place have entered a liberl, left-wing webstie funded by the Trinity United Church.  Even worse than the American bashing is the support for Russia, the lack of recognition of the Russian holocaust of the Jews (oh yes it was a holocaust!), constant bashing other religions, yet refusing to accept any criticsm of their own and the talk of reestablishing a Tzar in Russia/Serbia who will rule a Orthodox Christian empire.  Yes, us Jews remember living in an Orthodox CHristian empire under a Tzar, NO THANKS!!!!
Let me say something to you!YOU are the one who started all of this and i don't think that you are Jew at all!You come yesterday and with out of any understanding stared to attack us!It is you who should be banned from "Save Serbia" section and JTF in full.WHO ARE YOU ANYWAY?WHAT NATIONALITY ARE YOU FROM?
Dont question him, he's a good Jew, a righteous Jew. If I believe so, Jews are not supposed to be attacked like this SerbChicago, so it is you who are doing the wrong thing. We asked you Save Serbia members to do one simple thing, and thats to hard. Paulette (one of the greatest members) came here and confronted you, and utter and blantant disrespect was shown to her. Dont take your anger out on the Americans that support you.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 08:19:21 AM by ProJewCatholic »
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline knindza87

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2008, 08:09:48 AM »
Paulette can you at least be more precise about attacks on US here.In what types,form they are shown?

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2008, 08:18:17 AM »

I have not EVER "attacked" Serbia. Clinton (who I would not EVER vote for) bombed Serbia.  I HATE Clintons GUTS. I dont want ANY MORE BASHING of America ANYMORE in this section.  I am NOT the only one either.  Americans are told to just "SHUT UP" when we try to take up for our nation.  WELL- NO MORE. No more attacks ANYMORE on this thread. I know I am not a moderator- but I AM SICK of this 'anti-American' LEFTIST TRAITOROUS TALK! I have had ENOUGH.  I know what my nation has done- MY nation- America- COULD have turned the whole place into a parking lot- but WE DONT.  So- NO MORE attacking MY country. EVER.
You said it Paulette! America could have leveled the place and turned it into a glass parking lot. America as bad as it seems at times is not as evil as Russia. People should realize that America has no agenda in that part of the world if they bombed Serbia it was to stop the genocide. 
Are you kidding me!You got to be kidding me!To stop the genocide?!Bravo!!!So you are on the side of Albanians?!So be it but SERBS have spilled they guts and blood for you not them!!!!Thank you very much!
You really should start spacing in between sentences.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #72 on: October 12, 2008, 08:32:04 AM »
To my Serb friends, I think you should criticize the government as much as you like but the Russians are not your friends. They put Eastern Europe under Communist slavery so if you're not a Communist you should understand that.

Communism was first of all not invented by the Russians.
Secondly, the founders of the red revolution which was lead by Lenin in 1917 - were also not Orthodox Russians.
The high in rank communist political leaders - in the USSR and Yugoslavia - were mostly non Serbs or non Russians.  
The orders to murder the Tsarists family, install the communists government in Orthodox Russia, isolate the Russian Orthodox Church from the society and organize the murder of millions of Orthodox citizens during the existence of the USSR did not came from Orthodox sources.
The aim of communism was to economically and spiritually crush the main competitor of the Wets – Russia – by creating chaos and confusion in  Russia – which resulted in civil wars and brother wars among Russians.

It is well known that the ideology of communism was launched in Russia and later in Serbia by the foreign factor.
Tell me how many high in rank communist leaders of the USSR government were Russian Orthodox?
The same counts for Yugoslavia!

Russia is not today a communist sate or an anti Semitic state as much as people on this forum want to believe. Vladimir Putin is restoring Russia as an Orthodox country.
Our places is among Orthodox nations like Russia, we wish to co operate with them.

What you call the conquering committed by Russia, we consider as the liberation by Russia from international globalism – which’s headquarters  are originated in the West.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 08:41:18 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #73 on: October 12, 2008, 08:37:24 AM »
You said it Paulette! America could have leveled the place and turned it into a glass parking lot. America as bad as it seems at times is not as evil as Russia. People should realize that America has no agenda in that part of the world if they bombed Serbia it was to stop the genocide. 

This imperialistic and anti Serbian statement was made by a moderator:cjd:

You said it Paulette! America could have leveled the place and turned it into a glass parking lot. America as bad as it seems at times is not as evil as Russia. People should realize that America has no agenda in that part of the world if they bombed Serbia it was to stop the genocide

The American democratic bombing campaign which murdered thousand of Serbian civilians is considered a an act in order to stop genocide?

?  ? ? ? ?

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #74 on: October 12, 2008, 08:42:26 AM »

This imperialistic and anti Serbian statement was made by a moderator:cjd:

You said it Paulette! America could have leveled the place and turned it into a glass parking lot. America as bad as it seems at times is not as evil as Russia. People should realize that America has no agenda in that part of the world if they bombed Serbia it was to stop the genocide

The American democratic bombing campaign which murdered thousand of Serbian civilians is considered a an act in order to stop genocide?

?  ? ? ? ?
Keep on antagonising top members of the forum. We'll see how long you last.