General Category > General Discussion

THE OCTOBER SURPRISE

(1/1)

JewishAmericanPatriot:
MUST WATCH! Just out.

Sentinel For Truth:
I think this would be the October miracle if this lawsuit is allowed to proceed.  BUT, if this suit is allowed to go forward, what will happen if Obama simply indefinitely delays handing over the required documents and information?  Will the judge have the guts to find him in contempt on November 4?  He'll get away with it because he's a charismatic black, the ultimate "Teflon Don".   He'll probably be able to use Cuban cigars on his interns, too, without concern for scandal...  "What, you have a problem with me gittin' some with my white intern in the Oval Office?  You're racist."

This situation could cause a Constitutional crisis that will make any other in history pale in comparison.  "Dark" days are upon us, I pray to G-d to please deliver us from this Obamanation.

cjd:

--- Quote from: Sentinel For Truth on October 13, 2008, 06:04:38 AM ---I think this would be the October miracle if this lawsuit is allowed to proceed.  BUT, if this suit is allowed to go forward, what will happen if Obama simply indefinitely delays handing over the required documents and information?  Will the judge have the guts to find him in contempt on November 4?  He'll get away with it because he's a charismatic black, the ultimate "Teflon Don".   He'll probably be able to use Cuban cigars on his interns, too, without concern for scandal...  "What, you have a problem with me gittin' some with my white intern in the Oval Office?  You're racist."

This situation could cause a Constitutional crisis that will make any other in history pale in comparison.  "Dark" days are upon us, I pray to G-d to please deliver us from this Obamanation.

--- End quote ---
Its would be a surprise if the suit ever gets anywhere by this October or any other . This reminds me of the situation with Reverend Al and the I.R.S. They have been looking into his tax issues for years and every time they ask him for documentation on something he says it was stolen or destroyed in a fire. If Reverend Al was white he would have been ripped to shreds by now with that sort of excuse. Folks I hate to say it I think nothing will ever come of this lawsuit over Obamas country of birth. I will say  further that at this point even if he doesn't have an American birth certificate the government does not have the guts to call him on it. This case will die in court or be settled after Obama has served his full term. What you are seeing here is a system going bad and the American people to brain dead to react and put a halt on the craziness. I was at a party yesterday and a person attending kept saying that the news media is making plenty of accusations against Obama but is there any proof that any of them are true. This was a person who is educated, older, well off and should know better. What has to happen for people like this to open their eyes and see that something is wrong here and that Obama could never on his best day represent the values that this person has. I wanted to ask this guy a few pointed questions however the setting was not correct to do so. After listening to this guy go on for about 10 or so minutes about how viscous Fox news is and how people should watch Cable Negro News for the fair and balanced news I was made completely sick and had to go out for a walk. So don't expect white America to demand Obamas credentials to be president because deep down they really don't want to know. Americans feel that no matter who's in office that their is always a level of protection. Little do they know that with Obama they are headed into a perfect storm where he will be in a position to make all the changes he likes.

Debbie Shafer:
This is shocking!  I have been collecting information for over a year, and Mr. Berg is right about Obama's citizenship....

Send this video to Sean Hannity, he will show it on Hannity's America.

The voters have a right to credible information.  This is where the law needs to come in, especially concerning citizenship to be qualified to run for President.

Our founding father's are screaming to us from the grave, to demand truth!

Ambiorix:
incredible that he still isn't expelled from the USA

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version