Author Topic: CBS: Obama’s Plane 'Smells Terrible'  (Read 2039 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
CBS: Obama’s Plane 'Smells Terrible'
« on: October 10, 2008, 02:01:19 PM »
By: Jim Meyers   

Dean Reynolds of CBS News spent 12 months covering Barack Obama’s campaign before recently switching to John McCain’s election effort, and he found the differences between the two “striking” — right down to the smell of their campaign planes.  :laugh:

Reynolds, son of legendary anchorman Frank Reynolds, made these observations in his Reporter’s Notebook:

# Obama’s campaign schedule is more hectic than McCain’s. Aides who deal with the press are often overwhelmed and uninformed about “where, when, why or how the candidate is moving about.”

# The McCain campaign provides reporters with printed schedules so they can plan accordingly. Obama offers no printed schedules and dismisses complaints from reporters who wonder why.

# McCain’s press aides are more knowledgeable and more friendly and useful to reporters than Obama staffers.

# The GOP candidate’s events are better designed to accommodate the needs of the press corps.

# McCain is friendly and “loquacious” with reporters when he’s on the stump. Obama holds news conferences, but seldom chats with reporters.

# McCain’s campaign plane is better than Obama’s, which is “cramped, uncomfortable and smells terrible most of the time,” Reynolds disclosed. “Somehow the McCain folks manage to keep their charter clean, even where the press is seated.”

# When reporters recently asked for more time to write up McCain’s remarks and prepare their reports after a speech, the campaign readily agreed. But Reynolds notes that “similar requests are often denied or ignored by the Obama campaign aides, apparently terrified that the candidate may have to wait 20 minutes to allow reporters to chronicle what he’s just said.”

© 2008 Newsmax. All rights reserved.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: CBS: Obama’s Plane 'Smells Terrible'
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 02:11:41 PM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 02:14:36 PM »
God forbid if this animal ever gets elected, American tax payers may need to pay millions of dollars to "clean up" the White House.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 02:17:29 PM »
G-d forbid if this animal ever gets elected, American tax payers may need to pay millions of dollars to "clean up" the White House.
They'll have to reposess the White House from him
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2008, 02:20:20 PM »
He'll turn the White House into a housing project. You'll have Al Sharpton throwing garbage out of the windows.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2008, 02:25:27 PM »
He'll turn the White House into a housing project. You'll have Al Sharpton throwing garbage out of the windows.

Yeah, imagine the Whitehouse with boarded up windows and graffiti.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2008, 02:28:52 PM »
Full of Mm-hmm, Mm-hmm  sounds everywhere in the white house by black women lingering to meet their messiah!

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2008, 02:31:15 PM »
Full of Mm-hmm, Mm-hmm  sounds everywhere in the white house by black women lingering to meet their messiah!

:laugh:

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2008, 03:01:13 AM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :::D

Well, if he wins then the whole country will smell like you know what.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2008, 03:03:51 AM »
:laugh: :laugh: :::D

Well, if he wins then the whole country will smell like you know what.

More like  :'( :'( :'(
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2008, 07:18:03 AM »
G-d forbid if this animal ever gets elected, American tax payers may need to pay millions of dollars to "clean up" the White House.

that's what i said.  not the part about the millions, but that they will trash the place.  they will need a temporary White House.  i hope Laura Bush puts everything away of historical value in the archives before those animals move in. 

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2008, 07:59:46 AM »
Obama held a rally yesterday at a diner in my area of NE Philly. Reports said that they had to engage massive cleanup of the stage where he spoke! So this is not anything new, the people he attracts are filthy...scraggly-looking homeless, ghetto blacks, you name it.

It was also observed that many of the cars ppl got into afterwards were with license plates from other states....so evidently they bus people around from rally to rally to artifically inflate their numbers.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2008, 08:28:37 AM »

:::D yep, that's how they live LOL.