General Category > Ask JTF

Ask JTF For April 1 Broadcast

(1/9) > >>

admin:
BS"D

Chag Pesach Sameach,

I set up these questions a long time ago because you didn't finish them in longs posts I had in the past. Please answer yes or no. You don't have to give your opinion unless I asked why or why not.

First Point: Do you consider Armenians to be racially Caucasian? Do you consider Armenia and Georgia to be part of Western Civilization? I do. Do you consider the peoples who currently inhabit The Caucus Mountains region (Georgia and Azerbaijan) to be racially Caucasian? Why or why not? Do you consider Azerbaijan to be part of Western Civilization?

Second Point: I think Jews are most racially related to Armenians and Kurds. All are Mediterranean Caucasians. Abraham and his family were from the area of Northern Iraq (Today Kurdistan.) and Armenia (Aram). Padan-Aram, the birth place of Rachel and Leah is part of Armenia today occupied by Muslim Nazi Turkey. On a related note, calling Orientals "Asians" is nonsense if all of the Caucasians in Asia such as the ones mentioned above as well as dark skinned Indians (Australoids) are also Asians as are Jews. We shouldn't be "politically correct" and use the word Asian for The Oriental Race. Also, it's not consistant because sometimes the people that use Asian for The Oriental Race also use it to refer to Indians. If you are referring specifically to the people with the slanty eyes, they should be called Oriental. Asian can mean Jews, Arabs, Persians, Indians, and Orientals, etc....

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

Manch:
Hello Chaim,

1. The excellent “Story of Jesus” Documentary showed archaeological dwelling of Israelites showing the pets lived under the same roof with people. It was quite practical for the common folk - provided shelter, security, warmth(in winter months), safer pregnancies(for animals), etc. Look into it. Pets provide tremendous health benefits. There are some studies that show that pet owners live, on average, 8 years longer. You probably will like Canaan dog – a national dog of Israel, at least I think your close in temperament to him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaan_Dog
Temperament:
Canaan Dogs are natural, aloof, independent dogs. They are intelligent and learn quickly, but may get bored with repetitive exercises or become oblivious to commands if they find something of more interest. They are cautious with strangers, and will alert to any disturbances with prompt barking, thus making them excellent watchdogs. The Canaan Dog is territorial and should be kept in a fenced-in yard.
Reminds you of anyone?  Grin

2. One important point: dogs, in general do not like Muslims - as they sense fear and hatred. Yacov Menashe said that this is because Islam says dogs along with monkeys and pigs are dirty animals. I, for one, always enjoy the fear that my old dog (my other one is a puppy) intsills into Arabs and other Muslim filth when they encounter him on the street. Commands then a given in stern Hebrew  ;D

Thank You,
Manch

Chaim, Jr.:
Chaim:  Is there any discrepancy between believing in the teachings of Sigmund Freud and the practice of torah Judaism?  Freud was an atheist although he considered himself a Jew.  He believed that the main motivation of adults is sexual fulfillment and the greatest determinant of a person's mental health was successful progress through various sexual phases such as oral, anal, phallic.  Is this consistent with torah Judaism?  Freud was saved by Austrian Nazis who would not dare kill him and he was put on a ferry from France to England in 1938 where he lived the last year of his life and died from oral cancer in 1939 from years of cigar smoking. 

Trumpeldor:
Shalom Chaim

Do you take naps regularly? Is napping healthy? If so, what time of day should people take them and for how long?

Can you talk a little bit about Noam Federman and what his daily life is like? What exactly is his role? I'm sure people here want to know.

ihkili18:
Hi chaim what's more healthy, dairy products or chitlens?

Anyways I have been absent from this forum for awhile becasue I have a tremendous amount of schoolwork. In queens college where I go, I got myself into trouble because in my political science class I opened my mouth up to the professor when he said that if you give helicopters to the "Palestinians" then the suicide bombing will stop. This beast is such a self hating jew. He is quite mad at me now and I am sure he plans on awading the highest grades to the schvartza muslims who are totally illiterate.

Anyways this is probably hypothetical but I would appreciate it if you answered it. Who would you support if the presidential race boiled down to Michael Savage or Barach Hussein? Michael Savage is a self hating Jew but Hussein is a muslim.Would you support Savage as the lesser of the evils?

Thank you and be well

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version