Author Topic: Paulette Blasts "Rabbis for Obama"  (Read 1914 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Paulette Blasts "Rabbis for Obama"
« on: October 06, 2008, 04:07:05 AM »
                                                                                                    בס''ד

www.jtf.org/p.mp3

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
Re: Paulette Blasts "Rabbis for Obama"
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 07:40:38 AM »
wtg Paulette.  go get 'em girl.  he is a Muslim.  he made that slip, "my Muslim faith," how many of us have ever made that slip.  George Stephanopolous gently corrected him, "my Christian faith."  Paulette states this "slip up" in her speech. 

LOL...these idiots believe Barack "Barry" Hussein Obama never heard anything during his 17 years in that stinkin' church.  Paulette talks about how Sarah Palin loves Israel.  Paulette tells why Jews gotta be crazy to vote for this man.  Keep getting your message out there Paulette.  Paulette speaks of an evil man, an evil movement and wrong thinking Jews.  Paulette says these Jewish people are taking sides with the enemy.  Paulette mentions ALL OF THE RADICAL ASSOCIATIONS.  if you missed Sean Hannity last night, listen to Paulette!  great job.

LISTEN TO THIS PLEASE.  PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE.  I haven't finished listening and it's 5:00 A.M.  I haven't had a wink of sleep.  I don't sleep because of this horrible evil DICTATOR STEALING THE ELECTION. 
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 07:46:35 AM by jaime »

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 02:55:14 PM »
Paulette, you best speech! Great, logical arguments!

We'll be blamed, and rightfully so. But how many gentiles are supporting BHO!   >:( There are so much hysteria here in Canada among gentiles about Obama, it is beyond belief. Not surprisingly, viciously anti-American scum supports Obama. What surprising is that how many people up here hate America and Americans. There was a great change in Canada in the last 5 years that I lived in US.
I guess, if Americans are dumb enough to get him, let them have it, let them eat [censored]. I am getting tired of people's stupidity.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 04:47:54 PM »
Paulette your input is a true asset to the organization. Your boldness and convictions are unendingly righteous. Keep up the great work, you never dissapoint!!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 06:38:20 PM »
Excellent show, Paulette G-d Bless  :usa+israel: :fireworks:

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 11:29:39 PM »
Not surprisingly, viciously anti-American scum supports Obama.

most especially, Obama himself.  he is anti-American scum.  who would have ever thought the likes of him, would run for President of the United States.  he can't even produce a certified copy of his birth certificate, a requirement to run for this office.  ALL LAWS AND RULES ARE BROKEN:

1.  no papers;

2.  illegal and improper campaign donations;

3.  hate speech against USA;

4.  scandal surrounding the purchase of a parcel of land from convicted felon Tony Rezko on the very day Rezko purchased it. 

AND ON AND ON AND ON.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2008, 12:05:51 AM »
great job
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2008, 12:15:37 AM »
Way-To-Go Paulette!

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2008, 08:08:55 AM »
   I'll have to wait until after YK to listen to this, but I doubt most of these people claiming to be Rabbis really are.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline landline

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2008, 07:36:52 AM »
Paulette,

Excellent program. Your passion and logic shine through. I am going to play your recording for my Yellow Dog Democrat parents who are planning to vote for B. Hussein.
Mr. McCain's experience in national security exceeds Mr. Obama's by orders of magnitude.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2008, 09:38:26 PM »
LISTEN TO THIS PLEASE.  PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE.  I haven't finished listening and it's 5:00 A.M.  I haven't had a wink of sleep.  I don't sleep because of this horrible evil DICTATOR STEALING THE ELECTION. 

I think it's been hard on a lot of us. I recently asked Chaim what he did to be able to relax under stressful situations because when I'm upset I personally have trouble sleeping too. I think it was two weeks ago and he had a great answer. I think somehwere there is an archive of JTF shows uploaded.