Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 4711 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: October 14, 2008, 09:03:45 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 10:31:57 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Subtitled Video: How to convince the Arabs to leave
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 04:36:00 AM »
I agree. But I think compensations are not necessary. Real free market economy is deadly for Islam.

This is because of Muslims are different from normal people. They will go were the welfare is.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 06:12:56 AM »
I disagree with exporting your Arab problem to other European, American countries
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 10:05:18 AM »
I disagree with exporting your Arab problem to other European, American countries

Oh sorry. This is not what I meant. You misunderstood.

I thought about Egypt or Saudi Arabia. Both spent billions over billions on welfare programms.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 01:05:56 PM »

Oh sorry. This is not what I meant. You misunderstood.

I thought about Egypt or Saudi Arabia. Both spent billions over billions on welfare programms.

I meant I disagree with Chaim BP about expelling arabs to Romania and Canada,...
As we all now, already hundreds of "palestinians" made their way to West-Europe.
I don't want any muslims coming into Europe.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.