Author Topic: Gay Jörg Haider from Austria has drunk schnapps before he crashed with his car  (Read 9295 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Haider hatte bei tödlichem Unfall 1,8 Promille

Jörg Haider had 1,8-tenth of a percent alcohol in his blood as he crashed with his car to death.

This is really a lot alcohol. The car is one of the most secure in the world, but he drove 145 km/h were only 70 km/h were allowed. The street was very wet.

:o

Source: http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/politik/2008/10/15/joerg-haider/war-bei-toedlichem-unfall-stark-alkoholisiert.html
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Good thing he didn't harm innocent passers by through his reckless driving.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Good thing he didn't harm innocent passers by through his reckless driving.

Yes. He was outwardly always for law and order. But he was a hipocrite.

For this kind of people the necessary rules only apply for the normal people and this kind of people think that they can do whatever they want.

This was the punishment for the Muzzie collaboration and the evil immorality he commited.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
This proves again leftists and lunatic right are the same alcholics who don'nt obey laws
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
This proves again leftists and lunatic right are the same alcholics who don't obey laws

I have heard that Ted Kennedy drove also drunk.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
So are there islam hating nationalists in austria that are not anti-Israel?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
So are there islam hating nationalists in austria that are not anti-Israel?

I don't know

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
This proves again leftists and lunatic right are the same alcholics who don't obey laws

I have heard that Ted Kennedy drove also drunk.
yes very often
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Haider I did not like him at all!
He refused to give orders to arrest a Croatian WW2 criminal who lives in Vienna!
Further we Serbs in the past had very, very bad experiences with Austrian Catholic extreminism!

I agree with you against his politic.....

But come on people, Jork Haider was not "gay"...
He was married and has children! He was also a traditional man, sometimes he gave speeches in traditional folk uniform.

Serbs and Jews do not use dirty propaganda even not against their enemies.
We are not communists or fascists, so we are not allowed to do everything in order to sabotage our enemies....

We must have some kind of principles of morality....

Recently a woman and children have lost their man/ father...
That is a very sad happening!
How are they feeling?

I am just givving my opinion...
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 09:26:19 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Haider I did not like him at all!
He refused to give orders to arrest a Croatian WW2 criminal who lives in Vienna!
Further we Serbs in the past had very, very bad experiences with Austrian Catholic extreminism!

I agree with you against his politic.....

But come on people, Jork Haider was not "gay"...
He was married and has children! He was also a traditional man, sometimes he gave speeches in traditional folk uniform.

Serbs and Jews do not use dirty propaganda even not against their enemies.
We are not communists or fascists, so we are not allowed to do everything in order to sabotage our enemies....

We must have some kind of principles of morality....

Recently a woman and children have lost their man/ father...
That is a very sad happening!
How are they feeling?

I am just givving my opinion...

He himself admitted that he was gay: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2000/mar/24/austria.kateconnolly

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Can you please quote the text where he admits that he is that?
I did not see anything like that....

Do you have more prove?

If a extreme right wing politician is gay in the West?
What about the left or liberal politicians?

What kind of culture is that?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 02:15:03 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Can you please quote the text where he admits that he is that?
I did not saw anything....

Do you have more prove?

If a extreme right wing politician is gay in the West?
What about the left or liberal politicians?

What kind of culture is that?

Sorry, I looked for an English article. But you are right, the info I told you is not in it.

Here is a documentation about the gay Haider:

http://www.hosiwien.at/haiderouting/

Plus Haider drunk the alcohol in a gay-club before he crashed to death:

http://rotersalon.wordpress.com/2008/10/16/jorg-haider-betrank-sich-unter-umstanden-in-einem-schwulen-lokal/

Dalmacija believe me he was wicked viper brood. :-(

P.S.: I have finished revelation. It was in some parts hard.

I think there is a possibility for Christians would be taken away from this earth before the great suffering begins. But I am not shure about it.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer

I think there is a possibility for Christians would be taken away from this earth before the great suffering begins. But I am not shure about it.

Well our Church does not agree with that brother, because the Church Fathers never said anythink about a so called "rapture"...

According to that theory only "christians" will be saved before the anti-Christ takes control over the worlds nations?

That is not fair to the other people and that theory is also in contradiction to other statements...

That theory became populair during the end of the 18 century...
Its a pretty new theory...
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 02:55:17 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

Well our Church does not agree with that brother, because the Church Fathers never said anythink about a so called "rapture"...

According to that theory only "christians" will be saved before the anti-Christ takes control over the worlds nations?

That is not fair to the other people and that theory is also in contradiction to other statements...

Hey you put words in my mouth I never said. :-(

I said I am not shure about this theory. Possible yes, possible no.

No, not only Christians are mentioned in revelation as saved. I read there about Jews too from all tribes.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer

Hey you put words in my mouth I never said. :-(

I said I am not shure about this theory. Possible yes, possible no.

No, not only Christians are mentioned in revelation as saved. I read there about Jews too from all tribes.

You protestands are never shure... :)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
This a babelfish translation it's not too good but you can see he is gay

Always in front: So evenly we experienced where Jörg Haider probably got drunk and/or where he probably after the party emerged. In the gay restaurant to the city shopkeeper. He was in the Discothek to the city shopkeeper, confirmed also the owner Bem Vindo opposite the Kärntner daily paper. Admitted, he confirmed only the opening visit however cannot exclude also that he more frequent and/or to later hour still to visit was. Interesting at the city shopkeeper: It is that scenes and gay restaurants in complaint ford. Naturally no problem, it shows however only this double standards of the right conservative ones: Keep themselves its and besides the political youth good married… Nor once: For us as red salon it is at all no problem if someone homosexual is, on the contrary. But daily against the equalization of the homosexuals, ore-conservative humans enter as Stadler develop and already nearly all-side well-known homsexuelle relations to maintain, border on schizophrenia.

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
AGAIN POOR BABELFISH TRANSLATION BUT YOU CAN SEE HAIDER IS A HOMO 

Is Jörg Haider schwul? Elfriede Jelinek gave with its interview in the citizens of Berlin morning mail from 27 February to 2000 the starting signal for a possible Outing Jörg Haider as a gay. Before, in the middle of February, had reported pink ones of course of Praunheim in a Netherlands gay newspaper on of Haider homosexuality, but this did not find an echo in the Mainstream media. On that day the standard placed a DPA/APA message over the Jelinek interview into its on-line sides. Afterwards standard a lively debate ran over the many rumors over Haider Schwulsein in on-line reader Chatroom. On 29 February finally the British daily paper The Guardian reported, Haiders resignation as a party chairman a panic reaction to these rumors possibly was. With Jelineks remarks were occupied also the inhabitants of zurich world week (title: Welfare Hitler - huch Haider) from 9 March as well as the expenditures 11/00 of voice of the people and NEWS (interview with Erika Pluhar), both of 16. 3. 2000. Between in the middle of Kurt Krickler in interviews for numerous reported February and Mitte March schwul/lesbian print media and radio endings in all of Europe and the USA on the many rumors and assumptions, which are over of Haider homosexuality in the circulation. To 21. March 2000 walked now yokes Herdieckerhoff into the citizens of Berlin daily paper finally to the act and Jörg Haider practically as a gay geoutet. The HOSI Vienna took the interest in this topic to the cause to arrange on their homepage materials to it under it the own contributions from its magazine LAMBDA message to this affair. Thus also the reporting is to be rounded off over schwul/lesbian fight against the ÖVP/FPÖ government for this facet. As the most important protection of interests of lesbians and gays in Austria the HOSI Vienna saw itself also compelling to take on the day after Herdieckerhoffs article in taz in a press sending publicly to the Outing Haider position. Already 1991 (!) if Elfriede Jelinek has Homoeroti, which Jörg Haider surrounded already at that time and its political Jungmänner Harem, brings up for discussion. Thereupon the HOSI Vienna asked for the first time in its magazine LAMBDA message the question about Haider Schwulsein (LN 1/92). Already at that time we warned however to bring by reference to this Homoerotik it and its smarten convicition comrades in discredit and us into the embarrassment to have to take it before homophober Denunziation in protection. In all the years since then it gave to allusions in the media on the so-called Buberl portion and Haider Faible for beautiful young men many rumors over as well as. The LAMBDA messages took up these allusions in the previous year and in its expenditure 1/2000. If one regards Outing as political act against hidden homosexuals, who act and act in important political functions anti-homosexual, then straight is justified in of Haider case a Outing. Haider was nevertheless correct 1996 as a national council delegate against the abolition of the human right-adverse paragraphs 209 and 220 (discriminating minimum age, information prohibition over homosexuality). For lesbians and gays the Outing Haider brings however surely nothing positive. It is not a reputation for gays, no positive identification figure and no sympathy carrier for schwul/lesbian requests. In addition, lesbians and gays is reasonable the truth. They must resign themselves to it, also be so painful like that lesbians and gays are not automatically better humans that homosexuals can be not only property goods, but also bad people. It does not stand meanwhile to fear that Haider is discredited now and harmed just by its assumed homosexuality. There are enough reasons to be against Haider there is probably - and particularly for unlocked the anyway shark the opponent inside - the Schwulsein none. Possibly turn its beer tent and table reserved for regulars voter inside disappointed from him. But straight those should know the truth. It tunes anyhow non as is every now and then stated -, homosexuals were the only minority, against which the FPÖ and/or Haider would not have rushed. Perhaps that may apply to Haider in punkto homophober agitation, but he was correct - as mentioned - in the parliament against the cancellation of human right-adverse anti-homosexuals penal provisions. Besides straight it would have it as undisputed leaders of the FPÖ in the hand to intersperse in its party lesbian and gay-friendly policy. It bräuchte only with the finger to schnippen. Which concerns meanwhile the party, then numerous FPÖ politicians rushed openly against lesbians and gays - the following list does not lay by any means claim on completeness: According to the standard from 30. the 11. 1993 called walter Meischberger liberals the forum „Schwuchtelpartie “; in the election campaign for the Landtag in Salzburg the FPÖler Karl fast and Siegfried Mitterdorfer (city party chairman) ranted on the worst against gays (see Die Presse of 14. 1. 1994); Peter Westenthaler was noticeable 1994 that he wanted to attach the Viennese FR local council Othmar Brix a 209er-Fall; in full-page advertisements the FPÖ rushed 1994 against two prominent women, by accusing these to be lesbian and secondly private and working lives first of all; FPÖ delegate Hans Pretterebner pursued a FR Minister in the same year because of alleged homosexuality on the worst; The FPÖ Salzburg ranted repetitive against gays and promotions to the HOSI Salzburg; Hilmar Kabas called the pink purple mansion „subsidized brothel “; Rainer Pawkowicz ranted to festival and its promotion on deepest level against „Vienna is differently rum one “- by the city Vienna. Even if the HOSI Vienna considers the Outing Haider particularly expedient not for schwul/lesbian thing, she cannot condemn such Outing. For us homosexuality is the most beautiful thing of the world, we can to it nothing negative see. We abhor and condemn however hypocrisy and Bigotterie. In this connection we find it also characteristic and doubt worth, why nobody went so far thereby to the public. The reason for it is appropriate not least in the circumstance that everyone by such a step automatically outen themselves will, and before it to have probably those for fear, which concerns it. Politicians such as Haider are thus at a climate debt, from which they profit in their own situation at most: They can live their Schwulsein discretely and trust in it that the fear of the social stigma holds its partners of making the thing public. We dissociate ourselves in any case from Haider and offend it from the gays community. Who is unsolidarisch with gays and lesbians and who rushes against other minorities in worst way, any solidarity incurred the loss.

http://www.hosiwien.at/haiderouting/

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Look here is a picture of Haider in the gay club.

The article here:
http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/politik/2008/10/17/haider-letztes-foto/mit-wem-betrank-sich-haider-vor-tod.html

mentioning, that Haider has drunk a whole bottle of Wodka. And it is mentioned that this bar has a special faucet, where Averna is flowing out.

A paradise for sick alcoholics and gays.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Look here is a picture of Haider in the gay club.

The article here:
http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/politik/2008/10/17/haider-letztes-foto/mit-wem-betrank-sich-haider-vor-tod.html

mentioning, that Haider has drunk a whole bottle of Wodka. And it is mentioned that this bar has a special faucet, where Averna is flowing out.

A paradise for sick alcoholics and gays.
Maybe Austrians are very liberal in sexuel matters :o

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
He must be useless. I do not think that he was good for Jewish, Serbs, Buddhist and Hindu.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
He and Uncle Hitler both homos.   I wonder if Haider and Arafat ever did it with each other?  What does anyone think?  Arafat just went nuts over those gay Austrian boys. 

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Haider's successor is speaking about love.

„Ich hab nur ihn gehabt, und jetzt bin ich ganz allein“, klagt Stefan Petzner, flüstert: „Er hat oft zu mir gesagt: ,Du bist mein Lebensmensch’. Er und ich wissen, was damit gemeint ist – und das soll auch zwischen uns bleiben.“

Translation:

"I have had only him, and now I am totally alone", is moaning Stefan Petzner, and is whispering: "He has said often to me: You are a bon vivant". He and me are knowing what he meant with it - and this has to stay between he and me only."

He he he what a soap opera  :::D

http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/politik/2008/10/23/haider-nachfolger-stefan-petzner/spricht-von-liebe.html

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Pheasant,

Maybe you are right about Haider!
It that's true than I take my first words back...

But are not, usually, extreme right wing politicians anti- homosexual?

If an extreme right wing politician in the West is like that, than what about the pro liberal representatives?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Pheasant,

If an extreme right wing politician in the West is like that, than what about the pro liberal representatives?

Nazis are not rightwing. They are leftwing bolschewists with a racist attitude. They are not so different from Socialists or so called liberals, than you could think.

We are the real liberals and the real rightwing - this is no contradiction.  :)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Pheasant,

Nazis are not rightwing. They are leftwing bolschewists with a racist attitude. They are not so different from Socialists or so called liberals, than you could think.

We are the real liberals and the real rightwing - this is no contradiction.  :)
European people want to stop immigration, and want to expell the immigrants, but politicians that advocate this,
are murdered. Pim Fortuyn was killed. Then Theo Van Gogh... Geert Wilders being protected by bodyguards 24/24,  7/7.

In Europe, there should be 1 front of people that want to change this, and this front should be drastically changing the E.U. policy.

The divisions in the anti-immigration camp, between pro-Zionist and anti-Zionist parties in Europe is costing us time we can't afford.
Frankly, I think the division between the anti-immigration fractions will cause Europe, to be unable to avoid the majority-non-white catastroph.
Our E.U.S.S.R-capital, Brussel, is already majority non-white....
Paris was burning...

We need to act now. Every day new non-whites come in, and non-whites are born.
Our population is dying out.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.