Author Topic: A Joke  (Read 2093 times)

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
Re: A Joke
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2008, 06:35:54 AM »
We need a joke forum..  I don't think this website needs endless jokes on the General forum, unless of course they are Arab, Muslim or Obama jokes. 
Judging by the above, we'd need separate racist and sexist forums

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2008, 07:06:53 AM »
We need a joke forum..  I don't think this website needs endless jokes on the General forum, unless of course they are Arab, Muslim or Obama jokes. 
Judging by the above, we'd need separate racist and sexist forums
:o Over doing political correctness is what is bringing about the demise of this once great country.  :P
I don't think we need endless jokes on any topic...but a laugh now and then is required.  :::D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2008, 07:48:45 AM »

I still dont get the first joke.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2008, 04:57:09 PM »
We need a joke forum..  I don't think this website needs endless jokes on the General forum, unless of course they are Arab, Muslim or Obama jokes.  Just my opinion.

Good joke though, even though it was cruel.   ;D

Heres some good jokes that belongs on a Jewish forum, IMO:

Arab Joke #1
Q: How many Arabs does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: None. Arabs just sit in the dark and blame it on the jews.

Arab Joke #2
During the 7-day Arab-Israeli war, the opposing armies were camped extremely close to one another on the first night of the war. One Israeli yelled out: "Hey Abdul, are you there?"
On the Arab side, Abdul stood up and said "Yeah?" The Israelis took out their machine guns and mowed down Abdul.
The second night, another Israeli yelled out, "Hey Mohammed, are you there?"
On the Arab side, Mohammed stood up and said "Yeah?" The Israelis took out their machine guns and mowed down Mohammed.
On the third night, the Arabs got smart. One of them yelled "Hey Moshe, are you there?"
The Israelis yelled back, "No, Moshe isn't here but is that you, Achmed?"
Achmed stood up and said "Yeah?" and the Israelis took out the machine guns and mowed down Achmed.

Arab Joke #3
US tourists, a man and his wife are traveling in the Middle East. An Arab approaches the husband, saying, "I'll give you 100 camels for your woman."
After a long silence, the husband says, "She's not for sale."
The indignant wife says, "What took you so long to answer?"
The husband replied, "I was trying to figure out how to get 100 camels back home."

Obama Joke #1:
Barack Obama was seated next to a little girl on an airplane trip back to Washington. He turned to her and said, “Let’s talk. I’ve heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.”
The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and said to Obama, “What would you like to talk about?”
“Oh, I don’t know,” said Obama. “How about What Changes I Should Make To America?” and he smiles.
“OK,” she says. “That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?”
Obama, visibly surprised by the little girl’s intelligence, thinks about it for a second and finally says, “Hmmm, I have no idea.”
To which the little girl replies, “Do you really feel qualified to change America when you don’t know sh*t?”

Obama Joke #2:
Obama keep preaching about change. Do you know what that means? C.H.A.N.G.E. Come Help A "[censored]-gah" Get Elected.

Obama/Clinton Joke #3:
John McCain, Barack Obama and Bill Clinton are on a ship in the Persian Gulf. The ship hits a mine and begins to sink. McCain says: "Women and children first." Obama says: "F*** the women." Clinton says: "Do we have time?"

Obama Joke #4
Q. What do Obama and Osama have in common?
A. They both have friends who bombed the Pentagon.

Obama Joke #5
Q. Why doesn’t Barack drink Pepsi?
A. He thinks that things go better with coke.

Obama Joke #6
Q: What do you get when you cross a crooked politician with a crooked lawyer?
A: Barack Obama.

Obama Joke #7
Q. Why will Jimmy Carter vote for Barack Obama?
A. Because Jimmy doesn’t want to be the worst President in history.

Obama Joke #8
Q. Why will Jane Fonda vote for Barack Obama?
A. Because Ho Chi Minh is dead.

:laugh: :laugh:
:laugh: those are great Areyeh
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2008, 05:05:38 PM »
I like the one about C.H.A.N.G.E.  ;D :laugh:

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2008, 06:30:16 PM »

I still dont get the first joke.

All I know is the guy told the woman that she was too ugly that was why she was not married....

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל