Author Topic: The Real Srebrenica Genocide:The mass murder of Serbs in Srebrenica and Gorazde  (Read 3358 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Shalom fellow JTF-ers,

I have posted these links previously on JTF several months ago but seeing the interest generated by the great work of brother knindza87 with his latest posts, I thought it would be worthwhile re-visiting this groundbreaking research work by our friend, Peter Robert North back in mid-2006.This highly important research into the crimes of genocide against the innocent Serbian civilian population in Bosnia was published as a feature article on the conservative Canadian site Israpundit back in February, 2008, with a special introduction by our friend, Nathan Pearlstein.

The Real Srebrenica Genocide:The mass murder of Serbs in Srebrenica and Gorazde from 1992 to 1995 by Alija Izetbegovic’s Islamofascist terrorists

By Peter Robert North

The real Srebrenica Genocide not reported by the corrupt, racist pro-Islamist-Nazi Western corporate-controlled media, was the brutal mass murder - using axes, knives, daggers, sledgehammers, iron bars, flamethrowers and explosives - of 3,870 Serbian elderly men, women and young children in and around the town of Srebrenica and its adjoining towns and villages(Bratunac,Skelani,Milici, et al) as well as the town of Gorazde.

WARNING: GRAPHIC PHOTOS

http://4international.wordpress.com/2008/02/15/the-real-srebrenica-genocide-the-mass-murder-of-serbs-in-srebrenica-and-gorazde/

http://www.israpundit.com/2008/?p=232

Offline Bradina

• Junior JTFer
That mostly in 1995, when the Western world was pretty much 100% anti-serbian. But there were worse crimes commited in 1992 in other places in Bosnia.

Once war broke out in Bosnia in 1992, Muslim forces surrounded the municipality of Konjic. Konjic had a muslim majority with villages of large serbian populations. The Muslims and Croats in Konjic committed crimes against the Serbs in an organized way with the objective of annihilating Serbs in the area and Serb villages of Bradina, Donje Selo, Blace and others. This was in 1992. Civilians were slaughtered and their houses burnt. Some civilians were taken away with Serbian soldiers to prison camps.

The things the Muslims did in these prison camps is shocking, dispicable and disgusting. You can imagine the kind of torture they did. Those who got out alive not only have deep physical injuries but a mental and psychological anguish which they will have for the rest of their lives. This is NOT Srebrenica, this is just one part of Bosnia I am talking about.

Despite all the evidence collected on these crimes, the Tribunal in the Hague has only convicted 2 soldiers and I believe they were in prison and they were let go after a few years.

What I don't understand is why all of these crimes against Serbs by the Bosnian Muslims have gone unrecognized? Why are only Serbs accused of "genocide"? Why isn't there evidence available online like that of the Srebrenica massacre? Why are there no Wikipedia articles on these events? Try to create one and it will be deleted and you will be accused of being a Serbian nationalist.

Since most of the killings took place in May of 1992 in these villages, I blame Serbia's Public Relations for not being able to spread news about the atrocities that were committed. I blame the Serbian people and academics for not coming together and spreading the word or writing about these events. But there is only so much they can do.

The American and Western Media present the Genocide of Serbs in Bosnia as not a Genocide but massacres that were done by the Bosnian Muslims to protect themselves. That's usually the famous line used by Oric's defenders.

I can tell you one thing: these killings and this Genocide of serbs in these villages and other areas in Bosnia far outnumber those of the Serbian Army done against the Muslim population in Srebrenica. Not only that but the Brutal manner and the ways this was done: Decapitation and burning of bodies, torturing to death is particularily disgusting.