Author Topic: Negro violence is just sickening  (Read 1366 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: Negro violence is just sickening
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 11:15:59 AM »
The average white guy would suffer from pangs of intense guilt and awkwardness after doing something like that to a random person in front of others.  But this young black stud seems to take to mindless violence like a duck to water.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 02:11:14 PM »
I feel mentally sick again ....

'Certainly the state in which we hurt others ... is a sign that we are still lacking power, or it shows a sense of frustration in the face of ... poverty ....'  - Friedrich Nietzsche

I guess the young black man was powerless, and the middle-aged fat white man had the power.  At the end of the film it says the negro only got away with a few dollars.

In other words - middle class whites want reassured that they have all the power, and to hell with everyone else ... working class whites can bear the brunt of it all.

Sorry, but I hate white women more than I could ever hate black men.

All white women have more power than I do.  I hate them for this.

Even a black man is vastly superior to me in the social chain ... I wish one would come up to me and punch me like that, and kill me with the force of his blow.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 02:14:24 PM »
Those smirking faces as I walked through the campus at 9 am one day to go to the shop - young white female faces, smirking, grinning, smug and self-satisfied ... L-rd G-d, grant me but an ounce of power and I will wipe those smiles away from their faces ... or else eliminate me, and send my back to Satan the devil, my spiritual father.