Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 27399 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: What is a good starter gun?
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2009, 02:00:28 PM »
I like every gun! Give me a gun and I will go to a mosque and make a party

How cool idea.  :dance:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Moshe

• New JTFer
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2009, 08:28:36 AM »
What about this?
http://www.mossberg.com/products/default.asp?id=3
Mossberg 500 pump action as a starter?

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2009, 08:56:39 AM »
I actually want a small weapon. A pistol

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2009, 01:30:27 PM »
I actually want a small weapon. A pistol

Zoraki 914 as I said, buy it now in Germany for free, and if you want wear it, requir permession, when you become 18 years old.  :dance: Good luck! ;)
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2009, 01:42:58 PM »
Thank you! I hope I have luck and my parents say yes

Offline John

• New JTFer
« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2009, 09:30:07 PM »
I'm a bit of a traditionalist when it comes to firearms.  I have a preference for older weapons which have a simpler upkeep to them, and they are less expensive.

If you are a beginner,  and want to start out in pistols,  I suggest trying out a Romanian TTC Tokarev surplus pistol, which you can get for around $200.00 from J&G, and the ammunition for it is also very inexpensive (7.62x25 mm  which you can get about 1260 rounds for about $140.00) 

For rifles,  starting out with a .22 Rifle of your choice makes a lot of sense.  Later you can try a larger calibre.  An inexpensive option would be a surplus Mosin-Nagant Rifle.  They are simple bolt action rifles, but very accurate and highly effective.  As well the ammunition for them is very inexpensive (7.62x54R mm which you can get about 450 rounds for about $80.00 to $100.00 on average), but be cautious of what ammo you buy for it.  Spent cartridges from lesser quality versions of this ammo sometimes tends to stick in the chamber when it gets hot.

From there you will probably be ready to test your mettle with more sophisticated weaponry and semi-auto rifles. 

|
| Surely mockers surround me and my eyes must gaze at their rebellion...
|                                                                                                  -- Job 17:3

Offline MidwesternJew

• New JTFer
    • Freedoms First
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2009, 03:17:43 PM »
Any weapon is good only as the person holding the weapon....PRACTICE PRACTICE.... There are better weapons for different purposes...However the best weapon with a poor shooter is worthless.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2009, 03:28:20 PM »
Air guns are very good for a beginer.  :dance: