Author Topic: Was Columbus really a Jew? - Interesting A7 article  (Read 2711 times)

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
Re: Was Columbus really a Jew? - Interesting A7 article
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2008, 11:37:02 PM »
He also sailed out the day the inquisition started. I also heard their were Jewish books on his ship.

Colombus knew what was going on b4 it started. He brought Jewish people with him, he brought a Torah And a Christian Bible (Greek) He NEVER came and "defeated" the Indians, that is CRAZINESS.  There were over 6 million in all of the tribes, Columbus and some seasick Jewish men didnt defeat the Iriquois. That gets a HUGE DUH

There is no evidence anywhere that Columbus mistreated/slaughtered the Indians.  He did, however, bring a few back with him to show the queen.  The whole 'evil' Columbus angle is propaganda by Mexican nationalists who are the same revisionist scum that we find with N.O.I., and A.N.  They hate anything and everything that is western... so they want to rewrite history a make our heroes, villains.

You obviously never read his diary. I suggest you pick it up, it's called the Four Voyages. One thing is for sure, he had multiple personality disorder when it came to the natives. Made an allegiance with one tribe while being brutal to others. His own words are quite telling.

Also read this; http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2006/aug/07/books.spain

Formely known as "1986"

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Re: Was Columbus really a Jew? - Interesting A7 article
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2008, 01:58:50 AM »
About 10years ago, I've read a study that argued that Columbus was born in the family of converted Jews. Many sailors on his ships were Jewish. If I remember correctly, his correspondence with his brother was in Hebrew. It is an interesting theory.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot