Author Topic: I am not happy to say  (Read 1921 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
I am not happy to say
« on: October 07, 2008, 10:06:10 PM »
I think we lost this one. America has been brainwashed my this racist Black Muslims Nazi unless something really big happens like a Terrorist Attack America or an attack on Iran we are finished. I am an optimist at heart but I have to be realistic. With Illegal Immigration and the Black Culture which is now viewed by many Whites as cool has taken the Nation by storm. I am open to Ideas that could help McCain get back on the right track but unless McCain stabs Obama (Not Literally) in this Debate we are Finished. Palin was a great pick but the leftist media which is the only media in this country (Fox News isn't an alternative) Has pushed this empty suit into the highest office in the land with out a Job Interview.

God help this country. America you will get what you ask for
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Re: I am not happy to say
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 10:24:22 PM »
I totally agree.  This country has totally lost it's mind.  I have no hope for the future of America.  Blacks have been destroying this country for over 40 years and now they have one of their own to just dig our grave deeper.  God help us all.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 10:47:57 PM »
It's over. McCain is totally ineffective, and the stock market and economy are collapsing. Get used to saying president obama. The people in this country are fools.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 11:04:44 PM »
The people are fools they see the do nothing congress with a rating 1/3 of that of the President and they want a bigger majority in both houses. What a bunch of Shmucks
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 11:24:11 PM »
McCain Looked like a lame Duck, but I still have hope that things will turn around and he'll defeat Obama.

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 11:39:51 PM »
Obama will win and will ask Israel to return the occupied land!
The reason is economy! Americans do niot think anythiung other than the economy, McCain's stand is national security and nothing is happening to
If you want Obama to loose, just simly ask Isarel to attack on Iran before Nov. 5th.
TIME IS TICKING,

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2008, 11:46:04 PM »
ONce Barack Hussein wins, watch as the media suddenly stops reporting about all our nation's problems.  Watch them say everything is fine just fine, now little Susie can buy the toy doll she was always to poor to afford when George Bush was in power.  Its absurd.  America has become a totalarian regime as bad as Russia.  Our media is censored, politicians have people knocked off and many of our liberal politicans have direct connections with Arab mafia as well as Chinese and Russian governments.  Watch as Ahmedinejab spends time with Barack Hussein in a vacation house and makes repeated trips to Tehran reporting on the success of Iran's "peaceful nuclear program".  Black, mexican and arab mafia are taking over this country in a muhc worse way than the ITalian and Jewish mobsters did in the prohibition days.  I mean, JEws and Italians had respect and honor, these thugs are ruthless and will massacre men, women and children just for fun.  The most savage crimes every comitted where not comitted even in Nazi Germany, but in these third world hellholes by arab, african and latino thugs.  How about a story of soldiers putting gun to a man's head and forcing him to rape his mother?  Or, a game African soldiers like to play, where they make bets on the sex of the baby of a pregnant woman.  They cut the baby out of the woman, while she is alive and then see who wins.  They then kill both the women and baby, if both are sitll alive.   Do us white people, realize what type of savage monster is running our country?  They love to talk about the white man's crimes, but I tell you if blacks control this country, we will not get to live to talk about it!  I think anti-liberal white people are not realizing what atrocitiy may become of them.  What I seriously think will happen is that whites will move out of this country and it will over time become a den of jackals and snakes.  

YOu will also see black nazis recruting radicals from the african and arab continents and power and money laundering.  We are blind, but power is changing hands.  We, white people, are partly to blame in the fact that we lost our traditional values and our women have become notorious feminists who refuse to have children but rather sterilize themself and work  long hours in corporate business environment.  People from third world countries still have their women in traditional environment raising lots of little third world radicals to counter the white race.  Even though its good we achieved so-called "gender quality" and women are treated better, we will have little to show for it in 100 years when we are low in numbers and our influence aorund the world is less.  Indeed, in 200 years we can become the slaves of ruthless African , Arab and third world dictators.  Our money will be stolen from us, businesses destroyed.  Soon, it won't just be Jews who can risk being sent to gas chambers.

We must wake up and strengthen our religious integrity and stop living such foolish lives in a playground.  Even the most die hard American conservatives still enjoy playing around, having fun with girls, going to parties.  Many don't go to temple or church or honor their G-d.  In my Jewish family, the greatest honor of all was a six figure paycheck; if you make seven, you are greater than G-d.  My Jewish relatives always told me to be clean cut, go date girls, don't worry about Jewish or religious things, its ok if I am gay, don't you dare insult Bill Clinton, and work real hard so you can make a lot of money so you can make your relatives feel like you had some worth on this earth.  Don't forget to please your nagging ungrateful, materialistic Jewish wife, like a majority in my family.  My grandmother killed my grandfather with nagging and fighting over money.  The same woman always makes joke at her nursing home to others about how he needs a razor so he can be useful for dating.  My very, very old Jewish grandmother also says how she thinks Barack Obama is greatest black man who ever lived and will be saviour to America and her temple nearby has large Obama billboard hanging from the outside.   My other grandmother on my father's side one time almost had a heart attack and a wild fit when I said Bill is an adulterer.  She owns all of his and HIllary's books.   This grandfather loves to tell me about her gay haircutter, how he is just like anybody else, great guy.  Thankfully, she was always to busy to have me over her house, her grandson was little priority, but rather having parties with her huge number of wealthy friends.  She never asked me once about how is my relationship with G-d, but rather, has is your "J-b", making some money yet?

Am I getting personal here?  This complacent mindset is murdering us as we are not serious anymore.  Two hundred years ago, we would never live such silly lives and the thought of muslims coming to our country, threatening to kill us , demanding welfare support and outbreeding our population would be something even the most liberal person can laugh about it over dinner.   Money made by deceit will make you poor in the end, what will we do when we give our hard-earned fortunes to black and arab nazis?  A good quote "I am an outcast to my own people, Israel for whom know one wish to know."  

Forming a revolution is or only option and finding a way for traditionla Americans and Israelites to knock off Israeli leaders, gain control of the land so we can reclaim the ancient Israelite empire.  There is still hope to reclaim Israel, but America has been a communist country.  We need a new country, a new Israel that can rival American and its counterpart Russia.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2008, 11:49:03 PM »
Its all over, all over.

What a legacy, what a legacy.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2008, 11:56:48 PM »
IF you ask me, I think we should all fast and pray.....

REMEMBER DAVID AND GOLIATH?????????????????????????

Come on you guys (and gals).....

DAVID WON!!!!!!!!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2008, 11:57:57 PM »
I just came back from a pub in Midtown where the Young Republicans were watching the debate.  I think McCain could have hit Obama harder.  But still, I think he did nicely.  

McCain politely addressed his questioners, whereas Obama was stiff and snooty. Furthermore, I could tell that Obama was on the defensive.   And at one point, I think I heard Obama snap at Tom Brokaw for saying he was out of time

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2008, 12:05:22 AM »
The Media will still twist it and say Obama won.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2008, 12:09:51 AM »
I'm sure the right wing bloggers will beg to differ. 

Also, I heard tonight from the Young Republicans that right wing  bloggers Ace of Spades and Patterico have contacted the McCain campaign demanding to know why they've been treating Obama with kid gloves.  My friend has no idea what the McCain people told these bloggers, as I'm sure it was an off the record conversation.  Nor would this be something Ace of Patterico would post on their blogs, as they would lose their access to the McCain campaign. 

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2008, 02:37:38 AM »
  We CAN'T give up.    Way too much is at stake.

The bias Liberal media wants us to think that the election is over.     Though John McCain's task isn't easy,    if he takes an aggressive approach the next 3 1/2 weeks,   he can pull this out!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2008, 01:56:47 AM »
 ;DAs bad as it looks please consider that there may be enough racial consciousness even in the hearts of whites who say they are for "Barry O'Bama ". Where I work the union  is for Obama & I saw a "Labor Progressive" publication with an article complaining that too many workers said "they would not vote for a black person" . It noted that frequently a less polite term was used (The "N" word, etc.)
 I predict that come November ,whites as well as blacks will vote according to each ones racial memory.

After seeing what Marion Barry did for D.C. & what Kwame Kill-Patrick did for Detroit ,Hopefully white people will consider what this charlatan would do for America !

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2008, 08:51:33 AM »
Everyone is worried about the election, but we can't give up!  Just imagine where we would have been in the past, if brave men had not taken a stand.  Just because someone has registered 72 times, does not mean they can vote that many times. 

The deception is great in Obama's campaign, and judging by the lot of you, I would say he has done a pretty good job.  Don't watch the talking heads on the news channels, for they are giving talking points of the left.

Brigette Gabriel's organization ACT FOR AMERICA says the media are also using Arab talking points.  This country should have been teaching its citizens Islamic fundamentalism, and history!  We have a powerful weapon, and that is prayer, and allegiance to the one true master above.  Don't we owe him our prayers, respect, and faith, for the blessings he has bestowed upon us, and America?????

Are we this weak, that we will take the word of the liberal media, and the left, before we have even put our vote to use.  I can't accept this kind of defeatism!!!!

D.S.