Author Topic: Sarah Silverman is a . . .  (Read 617 times)

Offline EffIran

• Junior JTFer
Sarah Silverman is a . . .
« on: October 19, 2008, 05:45:56 PM »
. . . psycho.  She should be put in a mental institution but that would be cruel and unusual punishment for the other mental case inmates.  :P

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
Re: Sarah Silverman is a . . .
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 06:47:10 PM »
I can't stand her.
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2008, 06:52:16 PM »
Man-hating lesbian.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2008, 07:10:04 PM »
She is traitor to her people.  "If Obama doesn't win I'm going to blame the Jews."  What an obscene statement that is.  As if there isn't enough hatred towards the Jews already.  What if Obama does not win?  Who will they blame?  They will justify blaming the Jews because they will say, "well, if a Jew could blame the Jews for Obama not winning, then we should too."  Her actions are based on her narrow political preferences rather than on Jewish interests.  To hell with her.  She would have been one of those Judenrat Jews who put Jews on lists to the death camps.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2008, 07:10:52 PM »
A self hating Jews who is dating a Catholic
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2008, 07:20:37 PM »
She's a piece of crap who should convert to Islam to be consistent with her message.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2008, 08:22:19 PM »
Judenrat Jews like her create the most anti-Semitism.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2008, 02:44:04 PM »
She is traitor to her people.  "If Obama doesn't win I'm going to blame the Jews." 

I didn't know she said that.  As if I needed another reason to hate her.  She would probably be the first person to turn on her own kind and round us into ghettos.  She's such a pile of [censored].
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)