Author Topic: Norman Schwarzkopf Endorses McCain  (Read 1208 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Norman Schwarzkopf Endorses McCain
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 03:21:24 PM »
WTGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SCHWARZKOPF  :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :fireworks: :clap: ;) :soldier: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2008, 03:28:24 PM »
He's the one who won the Gulf war colin Powell was a affirmitive hack :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2008, 03:30:05 PM »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2008, 03:33:39 PM »
He's the one who won the Gulf war colin Powell was a affirmitive hack :)
The only thing Colon Powell knows how to orchestrate  ripping off private businesses to get his affirmative action son into the gravy train... this type of behavior mimics that of Baboon Kofi Anan's behavior.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 11:14:24 PM by Dan »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2008, 10:37:22 PM »
This should get read more than STUPID TRAITOROUS colin bowel.   >:(    :yuck: :thumbsdown:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2008, 10:41:33 PM »
Good find Wolf!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2008, 11:12:19 PM »
Not a promising development. This announcement came way back in JANUARY, when McCain was not the leading Republican candidate yet--facing off against more conservative Republicans. Schwarzkopf could have very easily tipped the races, especially with the military vote, by endorsing Romney, who would have been enormously better. Instead, he went out of the way to endorse the most leftist of the Republicans--and the weakest candidate.

The fact that Schwarzkopf has not endorsed McCain, or spoken out for him, lately tells me he is likely not on board with him. If he were really in the McCain camp, he'd be campaigning now. Most of the people who are endorsing Obama now endorsed McCain in the primaries. I would not be surprised to see Schwarzkopf join the endless legions of schvartze-worshippers now.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2008, 11:39:54 PM »
Anyone with a brain would endorse Sen. McCain.  He is the right candidate and Obama is the wrong one.  Obama has accomplished nothing except his scribblings wherein he found a publisher.  Who published that crap of his anyway?  Is it self-published?  Obama is a liar.  Sen. McCain is honest, trustworthy and cares about America first.  Obama is a bum.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2008, 11:49:39 PM »
Lets just hope that we can win the election and the war in Iraq we really need to get the hell out of Iraq
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2008, 01:20:14 AM »
I think Shwarzkopf is a friend of the Jews.

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2008, 11:40:51 AM »
Anyone with a brain would endorse Sen. McCain.  He is the right candidate and Obama is the wrong one.  Obama has accomplished nothing except his scribblings wherein he found a publisher.  Who published that crap of his anyway?  Is it self-published?  Obama is a liar.  Sen. McCain is honest, trustworthy and cares about America first.  Obama is a bum.

Content analyses have been performed that show that
Ayers was the ghost writer of Obama's books ....comparison of
style and grammar and vocabulary etc

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2008, 11:43:09 AM »
Not a promising development. This announcement came way back in JANUARY, when McCain was not the leading Republican candidate yet--facing off against more conservative Republicans. Schwarzkopf could have very easily tipped the races, especially with the military vote, by endorsing Romney, who would have been enormously better. Instead, he went out of the way to endorse the most leftist of the Republicans--and the weakest candidate.

The fact that Schwarzkopf has not endorsed McCain, or spoken out for him, lately tells me he is likely not on board with him. If he were really in the McCain camp, he'd be campaigning now. Most of the people who are endorsing Obama now endorsed McCain in the primaries. I would not be surprised to see Schwarzkopf join the endless legions of schvartze-worshippers now.

Interesting that Schwarzkopf has been quiet.  He could nullify
Powell's endorsement if he re-endorsed Mccain.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2008, 12:01:05 PM »
In the Army he was loud but after his retirment he's quiet he does do much charity work for all kids not just minorities   Powell only cares about black kids

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2008, 12:44:01 PM »
Geeeh.... why didnt Norman support the Ultra Leftist, No Experience in Politics or Military, America Hating, Race Bater?  They seemed like a perfect fit.